Smoking prevalence in the United States: Differences across socioeconomic groups
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Rajeev K. Goel & Michael A. Nelson, 2006. "The Effectiveness of Anti-Smoking Legislation: A Review," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 20(3), pages 325-355, July.
- Frank J. Chaloupka & Henry Saffer, 1988. "The Demand For Cigarettes and Restrictions on Smoking in the Workplace," NBER Working Papers 2663, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Craig A. Gallet & John A. List, 2003. "Cigarette demand: a meta-analysis of elasticities," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 12(10), pages 821-835.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
More about this item
KeywordsSmoking prevalence; Smoking restrictions; Cigarettes; Socioeconomic groups; D12; H70;
- D12 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Economics: Empirical Analysis
- H70 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:jecfin:v:32:y:2008:i:2:p:195-205. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .