Under Performers and Over Achievers: A Quantile Regression Analysis of Growth
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- RAMDANI, Dendi & VAN WITTELOOSTUIJN, Arjen, 2009. "Board independence, CEO duality and firm performance: A quantile regression analysis for Indonesia, Malaysia, South Korea and Thailand," Working Papers 2009004, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
- Michael BrÃ¤uninger & Annekatrin Niebuhr, 2005. "Convergence, Spatial Interaction and Agglomeration Effects in the EU," ERSA conference papers ersa05p528, European Regional Science Association.
- Bulman, David & Eden, Maya & Nguyen, Ha, 2017. "Transitioning from Low-Income Growth to High-Income Growth: Is there a Middle-Income Trap?," ADBI Working Papers 646, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Marta Simões & João Sousa Andrade & Adelaide Duarte, 2012. "Convergence and Growth: Portugal in the EU 1986-2010," GEMF Working Papers 2012-13, GEMF, Faculty of Economics, University of Coimbra.
- Wagner Joachim & Schank Thorsten & Schnabel Claus & Addison John T., 2006.
"Works Councils, Labor Productivity and Plant Heterogeneity: First Evidence from Quantile Regressions,"
Journal of Economics and Statistics (Jahrbuecher fuer Nationaloekonomie und Statistik),
De Gruyter, vol. 226(5), pages 505-518, October.
- Joachim Wagner & Thorsten Schank & Claus Schnabel & John T. Addison, 2006. "Works Councils, Labor Productivity and Plant Heterogeneity: First Evidence from Quantile Regressions," Working Paper Series in Economics 22, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics.
- Joachim Wagner & Thorsten Schank & Claus Schnabel & John T. Addison, 2006. "Works Councils, Labor Productivity and Plant Heterogeneity: First Evidence from Quantile Regressions," GEMF Working Papers 2006-03, GEMF, Faculty of Economics, University of Coimbra.
- Philip Kostov & Julie Le Gallo, 2015. "Convergence: A Story of Quantiles and Spillovers," Kyklos, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 68(4), pages 552-576, November.
- Fulvio Castellacci & Bart Los & Gaaitzen Vries, 2014. "Sectoral productivity trends: convergence islands in oceans of non-convergence," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 24(5), pages 983-1007, November.
- Shahdad Naghshpour & Bruno S. Sergi, 2009. "Absolute beta convergence in liberated communist countries of Europe," International Journal of Economic Policy in Emerging Economies, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 2(1), pages 63-75.
- Amelie Constant & Bienvenue N. Tien, 2010.
"African Leaders: Their Education Abroad and FDI Flows,"
Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin
1087, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Constant, Amelie F. & Tien, Bienvenue N., 2010. "African Leaders: Their Education Abroad and FDI Flows," IZA Discussion Papers 5353, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Wagner, Joachim & Addison, John T. & Schnabel, Claus & Schank, Thorsten, 2004. "Works Councils, Labor Productivity and Plant Heterogeneity: Evidence from Quantile Regressions," IZA Discussion Papers 1414, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Marcio Laurini, 2007.
"A note on the use of quantile regression in beta convergence analysis,"
AccessEcon, vol. 3(52), pages 1-8.
- Laurini, Márcio P., 2007. "A note on the use of quantile regression in beta convergence analysis," Insper Working Papers wpe_95, Insper Working Paper, Insper Instituto de Ensino e Pesquisa.
- Michael Bräuninger & Annekatrin Niebuhr, 2008.
"Agglomeration, Spatial Interaction and Convergence in the EU,"
Schmollers Jahrbuch : Journal of Applied Social Science Studies / Zeitschrift für Wirtschafts- und Sozialwissenschaften,
Duncker & Humblot, Berlin, vol. 128(3), pages 329-349.
- Bräuninger, Michael & Niebuhr, Annekatrin, 2005. "Agglomeration, Spatial Interaction and Convergence in the EU," HWWA Discussion Papers 322, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWA).
- Peiró-Palomino, Jesús & Tortosa-Ausina, Emili, 2013.
"Can trust effects on development be generalized? A response by quantile,"
European Journal of Political Economy,
Elsevier, vol. 32(C), pages 377-390.
- Jesús Peiró-Palomino & Emili Tortosa-Ausina, 2012. "Can trust effects on development be generalized? A response by quantile," Working Papers 2012/16, Economics Department, Universitat Jaume I, Castellón (Spain).
- Peiró Palomino Jesús & Tortosa-Ausina Emili, 2013. "Can Trust Effects on Development be Generalized? A Response by Quantile," Working Papers 2013128, Fundacion BBVA / BBVA Foundation.
- Jesus Crespo-Cuaresma & Neil Foster-McGregor & Robert Stehrer, 2009. "The Determinants of Regional Economic Growth by Quantile," wiiw Working Papers 54, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Shahdad Naghshpour, 2009. "Evidence of convergence in Eastern Europe: a quantile regression approach," International Journal of Economic Policy in Emerging Economies, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 2(2), pages 133-152.
- Deng, Wen-Shuenn & Lin, Yi-Chen & Gong, Jinguo, 2012. "A smooth coefficient quantile regression approach to the social capital–economic growth nexus," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 185-197.
- repec:dgr:rugggd:gd-118 is not listed on IDEAS
- Inklaar, Robert & Jong-A-Pin, Richard & de Haan, Jakob, 2008.
"Trade and business cycle synchronization in OECD countries--A re-examination,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 52(4), pages 646-666, May.
- Robert Inklaar & Richard Jong-A-Pin & Jakob de Haan, 2005. "Trade and Business Cycle Synchronization in OECD Countries - a Re-examination," CESifo Working Paper Series 1546, CESifo Group Munich.
- João Sousa Andrade & Adelaide Duarte & Marta Simões, 2014. "A Quantile Regression Analysis of Growth and Convergence in the EU: Potential Implications for Portugal," Notas Económicas, Faculty of Economics, University of Coimbra, issue 39, pages 48-72, June.
- RAMDANI, Dendi & VAN WITTELOOSTUIJN, Arjen, 2009. "Board independence, CEO duality and firm performance: A quantile regression analysis for Indonesia, Malaysia, South Korea and Thailand," ACED Working Papers 2009003, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
- Gilles Dufrenot & Valerie Mignon & Charalambos Tsangarides, 2010.
"The trade-growth nexus in the developing countries: a quantile regression approach,"
Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv),
Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 146(4), pages 731-761, December.
- Gilles Dufrénot & Valérie Mignon & Charalambos Tsangarides, 2009. "The Trade-Growth Nexus in the Developing Countries: a Quantile Regression Approach," Working Papers 2009-04, CEPII research center.
- Miles, W., 2004. "Human Capital and Economic Growth: A Quantile Regression Approach," Applied Econometrics and International Development, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 4(2).
- Bulman, David & Eden, Maya & Nguyen, Ha, 2014. "Transitioning from low-income growth to high-income growth : is there a middle income trap ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7104, The World Bank.
- Vries, Gaaitzen J. de & Los, Bart & Castellacci, Fulvio, 2010. "Sectoral Productivity Trends:Convergence Islands in Oceans of Divergence," GGDC Research Memorandum GD-118, Groningen Growth and Development Centre, University of Groningen.
- Joao Sousa Andrade & Marta Simões & Adelaide Duarte, 2016. "A thresholds analysis of growth, convergence and structural change in the EU: insights for Portugal," EcoMod2016 9690, EcoMod.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:ecorec:v:80:y:2004:i:248:p:17-35. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/esausea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.