Bridging Trade Theory And Labour Econometrics: The Effects Of International Migration
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Wiley Blackwell in its journal Journal of Economic Surveys.
Volume (Year): 27 (2013)
Issue (Month): 1 (02)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0950-0804
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bougheas, Spiros & Nelson, Doug, 2013.
"On the political economy of high skilled migration and international trade,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 63(C), pages 206-224.
- Spiros Bougheas & Douglas R. Nelson, 2012. "On the Political Economy of High Skilled Migration and International Trade," CESifo Working Paper Series 3880, CESifo Group Munich.
- Spiros Bougheas & Doug Nelson, . "On the Political Economy of High Skilled Migration and International Trade," Discussion Papers 12/06, University of Nottingham, GEP.
- Peter H. Egger & Maximilian von Ehrlich & Douglas R. Nelson, 2012.
"Migration and Trade,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 35(2), pages 216-241, 02.
- Murat Genc & Masood Gheasi & Peter Nijkamp & Jacques Poot, 2011.
"The impact of immigration on international trade: a meta-analysis,"
Norface Discussion Paper Series
2011020, Norface Research Programme on Migration, Department of Economics, University College London.
- Genc, Murat & Gheasi, Masood & Nijkamp, Peter & Poot, Jacques, 2011. "The Impact of Immigration on International Trade: A Meta-Analysis," IZA Discussion Papers 6145, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Felbermayr, Gabriel & Grossmann, Volker & Kohler, Wilhelm, 2012.
"Migration, International Trade and Capital Formation: Cause or Effect?,"
IZA Discussion Papers
6975, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Felbermayr, Gabriel & Grossmann, Volker & Kohler, Wilhelm, 2012. "Migration, International Trade and Capital Formation: Cause or Effect ?," FSES Working Papers 436, Faculty of Economics and Social Sciences, University of Freiburg/Fribourg Switzerland.
- Fariastuti Djafar & Mohd Khairul Hisyam Hassan, 2013. "Does Trade With Labour Sending Countries Reduce Demand for Migrant Workers: A Lesson from Malaysia," Asian Economic and Financial Review, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 3(10), pages 1325-1336, October.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.