Economic Integration and Convergence: U.S. Regions, 1840–1987
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Cambridge University Press in its journal The Journal of Economic History.
Volume (Year): 58 (1998)
Issue (Month): 03 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: The Edinburgh Building, Shaftesbury Road, Cambridge CB2 2RU UK
Fax: +44 (0)1223 325150
Web page: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_JEHProvider-Email:email@example.com
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Julio Martínez-Galarraga & Elisenda Paluzie & Jordi Pons & Daniel A. Tirado-Fabregat, 2008. "Agglomeration and labour productivity in Spain over the long term," Cliometrica, Journal of Historical Economics and Econometric History, Association Française de Cliométrie (AFC), vol. 2(3), pages 195-212, October.
- Joseph P. Ferrie, 2005. "History Lessons: The End of American Exceptionalism? Mobility in the United States Since 1850," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 19(3), pages 199-215, Summer.
- Claudia Olivetti, 2013.
"The Female Labor Force and Long-run Development: The American Experience in Comparative Perspective,"
NBER Working Papers
19131, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Claudia Olivetti, 2013. "The Female Labor Force and Long-run Development: The American Experience in Comparative Perspective," NBER Chapters, in: Human Capital in History: The American Record National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Pierre-Philippe Combes & Miren Lafourcade & Jacques-François Thisse & Jean-Claude Toutain, 2008.
"The rise and fall of spatial inequalities in France: A long-run perspective,"
PSE Working Papers
- Combes, Pierre-Philippe & Lafourcade, Miren & Thisse, Jacques-François & Toutain, Jean-Claude, 2011. "The rise and fall of spatial inequalities in France: A long-run perspective," Explorations in Economic History, Elsevier, vol. 48(2), pages 243-271, April.
- Combes, Pierre-Philippe & Lafourcade, Miren & Thisse, Jacques-François & Toutain, Jean-Claude, 2008. "The Rise and Fall of Spatial Inequalities in France: a Long-Run Perspective," CEPR Discussion Papers 7017, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Pierre-Philippe Combes & Miren Lafourcade & Jacques-François Thisse & Jean-Claude Toutain, 2008. "The Rise And Fall Of Spatial Inequalities In France: A Long-Run Perspective," PSE Working Papers halshs-00349293, HAL.
- COMBES, Pierre-Philippe & LAFOURCADE, Miren & THISSE, Jacques-François & TOUTAIN, Jean-Claude, . "The rise and fall of spatial inequalities in France: A long-run perspective," CORE Discussion Papers RP -2306, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Julio Martinez-Galarraga & Joan R. Roses & Daniel A. Tirado Fabregat, 2009.
"The Upswing of Regional Income Inequality in Spain (1860-1930),"
Working Papers in Economic History
wp09-05, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Historia Económica e Instituciones.
- Rosés, Joan Ramón & Martínez-Galarraga, Julio & Tirado, Daniel A., 2010. "The upswing of regional income inequality in Spain (1860-1930)," Explorations in Economic History, Elsevier, vol. 47(2), pages 244-257, April.
- Julio Martínez-Galarraga & Daniel A. Tirado-Fabregat & Rafael González-Val, 2014. "Market Potential and Regional Economic Growth in Spain, 1860-1930," Documentos de Trabajo (DT-AEHE) 1409, Asociación Española de Historia Económica.
- Kim, Sukkoo, 1999. "The Rise of Multiunit Firms in U.S. Manufacturing," Explorations in Economic History, Elsevier, vol. 36(4), pages 360-386, October.
- Jacks, David S., 2005. "Intra- and international commodity market integration in the Atlantic economy, 1800-1913," Explorations in Economic History, Elsevier, vol. 42(3), pages 381-413, July.
- Fabien CANDAU, 2009.
"Is Agglomeration Desirable ?,"
3, CATT - UPPA - Université de Pau et des Pays de l'Adour, revised Oct 2009.
- Brown, Jason P. & Pender, John & Wiser, Ryan & Lantz, Eric & Hoen, Ben, 2012. "Ex post analysis of economic impacts from wind power development in U.S. counties," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(6), pages 1743-1754.
- Nicholas Crafts & Abay Mulatu, 2004.
"How did the location of industry respond to falling transport costs in Britain before World War 1?,"
Economic History Working Papers
22555, London School of Economics and Political Science, Department of Economic History.
- Crafts, Nicholas & Mulatu, Abay, 2006. "How Did the Location of Industry Respond to Falling Transport Costs in Britain Before World War I?," The Journal of Economic History, Cambridge University Press, vol. 66(03), pages 575-607, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.