Journal of Urban Economics
Contact information of Elsevier:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622905
Download restrictions: Full text for ScienceDirect subscribers only
Current editor: S.S. Rosenthal
Additional information is available for the following
registered editor(s): Stuart S. Rosenthal
Jan K. Brueckner
William C. Strange
For corrections or technical questions regarding this series, please contact (Zhang, Lei)
Series handle: repec:eee:juecon
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Impact factors: Simple (last 10 years), Recursive (10), Discounted (10), Recursive discounted (10), H-Index (10), Aggregate (10)
Access and download statistics
Top item: By citations. By downloads (last 12 months).
2014, Volume 81, Issue C
- 1-13 Does federal financial aid affect college enrollment? Evidence from drug offenders and the Higher Education Act of 1998
by Lovenheim, Michael F. & Owens, Emily G.
- 14-29 Public transport reliability and commuter strategy
by Monchambert, Guillaume & de Palma, André
- 30-44 Jackpot? The impact of lottery scholarships on enrollment in Tennessee
by Bruce, Donald J. & Carruthers, Celeste K.
- 45-56 Housing dynamics: An urban approach
by Glaeser, Edward L. & Gyourko, Joseph & Morales, Eduardo & Nathanson, Charles G.
- 57-64 Alas, my home is my castle: On the cost of house ownership as a screening device
by Arnold, Lutz G. & Babl, Andreas
- 65-76 The fundamental law of highway congestion revisited: Evidence from national expressways in Japan
by Hsu, Wen-Tai & Zhang, Hongliang
- 77-84 Alcohol availability and crime: Lessons from liberalized weekend sales restrictions
by Grönqvist, Hans & Niknami, Susan
- 85-103 Simulating confidence for the Ellison–Glaeser index
by Cassey, Andrew J. & Smith, Ben O.
- 104-113 Commuting for meetings
by Fosgerau, Mogens & Engelson, Leonid & Franklin, Joel P.
- 114-135 Spillover effects of subprime mortgage originations: The effects of single-family mortgage credit expansion on the multifamily rental market
by Ambrose, Brent W. & Diop, Moussa
- 136-148 Land use regulations and the value of land and housing: An intra-metropolitan analysis
by Kok, Nils & Monkkonen, Paavo & Quigley, John M.
- 149-165 Why are some regions more innovative than others? The role of small firms in the presence of large labs
by Agrawal, Ajay & Cockburn, Iain & Galasso, Alberto & Oettl, Alexander
- 166-177 Efficiency, equilibrium and exclusion when the poor chase the rich
by Bucovetsky, Sam & Glazer, Amihai
2014, Volume 80, Issue C
- 1-12 Recent immigrants as labor market arbitrageurs: Evidence from the minimum wage
by Cadena, Brian C.
- 13-27 Airlines’ strategic interactions and airport pricing in a dynamic bottleneck model of congestion
by Silva, Hugo E. & Verhoef, Erik T. & van den Berg, Vincent A.C.
- 28-38 Are Catholic primary schools more effective than public primary schools?
by Elder, Todd & Jepsen, Christopher
- 39-50 Merit aid and post-college retention in the state
by Sjoquist, David L. & Winters, John V.
- 51-61 Dynamic bottleneck congestion and residential land use in the monocentric city
by Gubins, Sergejs & Verhoef, Erik T.
- 62-75 Financial literacy and mortgage equity withdrawals
by Duca, John V. & Kumar, Anil
- 76-86 Spatial lag models with nested random effects: An instrumental variable procedure with an application to English house prices
by Baltagi, Badi H. & Fingleton, Bernard & Pirotte, Alain
- 87-96 Reconciling theory and empirics on the role of unemployment in mortgage default
by Gyourko, Joseph & Tracy, Joseph
- 97-109 The influence of state policy and proximity to medical services on health outcomes
by Li, Jing
- 110-118 Competition for migrants in a federation: Tax or transfer competition?
by Koethenbuerger, Marko
- 119-132 The effect of government corruption on the efficiency of US commercial airports
by Yan, Jia & Oum, Tae Hoon
- 133-152 Airports and urban sectoral employment
by Sheard, Nicholas
- 153-163 Partial fiscal decentralization and demand responsiveness of the local public sector: Theory and evidence from Norway
by Borge, Lars-Erik & Brueckner, Jan K. & Rattsø, Jorn
- 164-177 The desegregating effect of school tracking
by De Fraja, Gianni & Martínez-Mora, Francisco
2014, Volume 79, Issue C
- 2-19 Spatial equilibrium with unemployment and wage bargaining: Theory and estimation
by Beaudry, Paul & Green, David A. & Sand, Benjamin M.
- 20-38 State incentives for innovation, star scientists and jobs: Evidence from biotech
by Moretti, Enrico & Wilson, Daniel J.
- 39-58 Do labor market networks have an important spatial dimension?
by Hellerstein, Judith K. & Kutzbach, Mark J. & Neumark, David
- 59-71 Why do so few women work in New York (and so many in Minneapolis)? Labor supply of married women across US cities
by Black, Dan A. & Kolesnikova, Natalia & Taylor, Lowell J.
- 72-90 Family proximity, childcare, and women’s labor force attachment
by Compton, Janice & Pollak, Robert A.
- 91-107 The effect of public sector employment on local labour markets
by Faggio, Giulia & Overman, Henry
- 108-120 Ethnic unemployment rates and frictional markets
by Gobillon, Laurent & Rupert, Peter & Wasmer, Etienne
- 121-138 Spatial changes in labour market inequality
by Lindley, Joanne & Machin, Stephen
- 139-166 Neighborhood quality and labor market outcomes: Evidence from quasi-random neighborhood assignment of immigrants
by Damm, Anna Piil
2013, Volume 78, Issue C
- 1-18 The effect of voluntary brownfields programs on nearby property values: Evidence from Illinois
by Linn, Joshua
- 19-29 Uneven landscapes and city size distributions
by Lee, Sanghoon & Li, Qiang
- 30-41 Why do U.S. states adopt public–private partnership enabling legislation?
by Geddes, R. Richard & Wagner, Benjamin L.
- 42-56 Do political parties matter for local land use policies?
by Solé-Ollé, Albert & Viladecans-Marsal, Elisabet
- 57-70 School calendars, child care availability and maternal employment
by Graves, Jennifer
- 71-80 A silver lining to white flight? White suburbanization and African–American homeownership, 1940–1980
by Boustan, Leah P. & Margo, Robert A.
2013, Volume 77, Issue C
- 1-10 High-speed Internet growth and the demand for locally accessible information content
by Bekkerman, Anton & Gilpin, Gregory
- 11-26 Supply constraints and housing market dynamics
by Paciorek, Andrew
- 27-40 Do small schools improve performance in large, urban districts? Causal evidence from New York City
by Schwartz, Amy Ellen & Stiefel, Leanna & Wiswall, Matthew
- 41-56 Carpooling and driver responses to fuel price changes: Evidence from traffic flows in Los Angeles
by Bento, Antonio M. & Hughes, Jonathan E. & Kaffine, Daniel
- 57-67 Measuring the external benefits of homeownership
by Coulson, N. Edward & Li, Herman
2013, Volume 76, Issue C
- 1-14 City size, network structure and traffic congestion
by Tsekeris, Theodore & Geroliminis, Nikolas
- 15-27 The bargaining power of teachers’ unions and the allocation of school resources
by Brunner, Eric J. & Squires, Tim
- 28-42 Agglomeration in a city with choosy consumers under imperfect information
by Takahashi, Takaaki
- 43-52 Road investments and inventory reduction: Firm level evidence from China
by Li, Han & Li, Zhigang
- 53-70 Traffic externalities in cities: The economics of speed bumps, low emission zones and city bypasses
by De Borger, Bruno & Proost, Stef
- 71-82 Local public goods and the demand for high-income municipalities
by Boustan, Leah Platt
- 83-92 Second-best cost–benefit analysis in monopolistic competition models of urban agglomeration
by Kanemoto, Yoshitsugu
- 93-109 What happens to household formation in a recession?
by Lee, Kwan Ok & Painter, Gary
- 110-121 A bathtub model of downtown traffic congestion
by Arnott, Richard
- 122-134 Hypercongestion in downtown metropolis
by Fosgerau, Mogens & Small, Kenneth A.
2013, Volume 75, Issue C
- 1-14 Wal-Mart and the geography of grocery retailing
by Ellickson, Paul B. & Grieco, Paul L.E.
- 15-28 Valuing school quality using boundary discontinuities
by Gibbons, Stephen & Machin, Stephen & Silva, Olmo
- 29-43 On the origins of land use regulations: Theory and evidence from US metro areas
by Hilber, Christian A.L. & Robert-Nicoud, Frédéric
- 44-56 Agglomeration elasticities and firm heterogeneity
by Maré, David C. & Graham, Daniel J.
- 57-67 State and local tax competition in a spatial model with sales taxes and residential property taxes
by Braid, Ralph M.
- 68-79 Entrepreneurial land developers: Joint production, local externalities, and mixed housing developments
by Konishi, Hideo
- 80-91 Who offers tax-based business development incentives?
by Felix, R. Alison & Hines, James R.
- 92-106 Do governments tax agglomeration rents?
by Koh, Hyun-Ju & Riedel, Nadine & Böhm, Tobias
2013, Volume 74, Issue C
- 1-11 Agglomeration and demographic change
by Grafeneder-Weissteiner, Theresa & Prettner, Klaus
- 12-26 Market structure, countervailing power and price discrimination: The case of airports
by Haskel, Jonathan & Iozzi, Alberto & Valletti, Tommaso
- 27-46 Language and urban labor market segmentation: Theory and evidence
by Li, Qiang
- 47-58 Home market effects with endogenous costs of production
by Garcia Pires, Armando J.
- 59-70 Do foreclosures cause crime?
by Ellen, Ingrid Gould & Lacoe, Johanna & Sharygin, Claudia Ayanna
- 71-82 Option value and the price of teardown properties
by McMillen, Daniel & O’Sullivan, Arthur
- 83-98 Segregation and Tiebout sorting: The link between place-based investments and neighborhood tipping
by Banzhaf, H. Spencer & Walsh, Randall P.
- 99-112 Urban density, law and the duration of real estate leases
by Titman, Sheridan & Twite, Garry
- 113-132 Spatial versus social mismatch
by Zenou, Yves
2013, Volume 73, Issue 1
- 1-17 Do borrower rights improve borrower outcomes? Evidence from the foreclosure process
by Gerardi, Kristopher & Lambie-Hanson, Lauren & Willen, Paul S.
- 18-29 US city size distribution: Robustly Pareto, but only in the tail
by Ioannides, Yannis & Skouras, Spyros
- 30-42 Does it pay to get an A? School resource allocations in response to accountability ratings
by Craig, Steven G. & Imberman, Scott A. & Perdue, Adam
- 43-56 Repairs under imperfect information
by Lee, Sanghoon & Ries, John & Somerville, C. Tsuriel
- 57-76 Swings in commercial and residential land prices in the United States
by Nichols, Joseph B. & Oliner, Stephen D. & Mulhall, Michael R.
- 77-93 Does housing drive state-level job growth? Building permits and consumer expectations forecast a state’s economic activity
by Strauss, Jack
- 94-110 Geographic clustering and productivity: An instrumental variable approach for classical composers
by Borowiecki, Karol Jan
- 111-124 Saving and consumption in cities
by Frame, David
2012, Volume 72, Issue 2
- 81-86 Road pricing with optimal mass transit
by Kraus, Marvin
- 87-103 Thick-market effects and churning in the labor market: Evidence from US cities
by Bleakley, Hoyt & Lin, Jeffrey
- 104-122 Value added of teachers in high-poverty schools and lower poverty schools
by Sass, Tim R. & Hannaway, Jane & Xu, Zeyu & Figlio, David N. & Feng, Li
- 123-136 Are compact cities environmentally friendly?
by Gaigné, Carl & Riou, Stéphane & Thisse, Jacques-François
- 137-146 Cultural transmission and discrimination
by Sáez-Martı´, Maria & Zenou, Yves
- 147-159 Energy footprint of the city: Effects of urban land use and transportation policies
by Larson, William & Liu, Feng & Yezer, Anthony
- 160-175 Pain at the pump: Gasoline prices and subjective well-being
by Boyd-Swan, Casey & Herbst, Chris M.
- 176-190 Urban spatial structure, suburbanization and transportation in Barcelona
by Garcia-López, Miquel-Àngel
- 191-195 Even small trade costs restore efficiency in tax competition
by Becker, Johannes & Runkel, Marco
- 196-209 Internalization of congestion at US hub airports
by Ater, Itai
- 210-224 Medicaid and the housing and asset decisions of the elderly: Evidence from estate recovery programs
by Greenhalgh-Stanley, Nadia
- 225-239 Dialects, cultural identity, and economic exchange
by Falck, Oliver & Heblich, Stephan & Lameli, Alfred & Südekum, Jens
- 240-251 Do municipal amalgamations work? Evidence from municipalities in Israel
by Reingewertz, Yaniv
- 252-266 Relaxing Hukou: Increased labor mobility and China’s economic geography
by Bosker, Maarten & Brakman, Steven & Garretsen, Harry & Schramm, Marc
- 267-284 Migration, housing market, and labor market responses to employment shocks
by Zabel, Jeffrey E.
2012, Volume 72, Issue 1
- 1-16 Inshoring: The geographic fragmentation of production and inequality
by Liao, Wen-Chi
- 17-30 Strategic fiscal interaction across borders: Evidence from French and German local governments along the Rhine Valley
by Cassette, Aurélie & Di Porto, Edoardo & Foremny, Dirk
- 31-45 Search and matching in the housing market
by Genesove, David & Han, Lu
- 46-59 Step tolling with bottleneck queuing congestion
by Robin Lindsey, C. & van den Berg, Vincent A.C. & Verhoef, Erik T.
- 60-78 Timing is everything: Short-run population impacts of immigration in US cities
by Wozniak, Abigail & Murray, Thomas J.
2012, Volume 71, Issue 3
- 269-277 Congestion in a city with a central bottleneck
by Fosgerau, Mogens & de Palma, André
- 278-288 Intermodal competition in the London–Paris passenger market: High-Speed Rail and air transport
by Behrens, Christiaan & Pels, Eric
- 289-311 Do city climate plans reduce emissions?
by Millard-Ball, Adam
- 312-331 A non-parametric test for industrial specialization
by Billings, Stephen B. & Johnson, Erik B.
- 332-346 The value of scarce water: Measuring the inefficiency of municipal regulations
by Mansur, Erin T. & Olmstead, Sheila M.
- 347-354 No cohort left behind?
by Babcock, Philip & Bedard, Kelly & Schulte, Jennifer
2012, Volume 71, Issue 2
- 177-188 Fiscal centralization versus decentralization: Growth and welfare effects of spillovers, Leviathan taxation, and capital mobility
by Chu, Angus C. & Yang, C.C.
- 189-203 Closing schools in a shrinking district: Do student outcomes depend on which schools are closed?
by Engberg, John & Gill, Brian & Zamarro, Gema & Zimmer, Ron
- 204-218 The foreclosure discount: Myth or reality?
by Harding, John P. & Rosenblatt, Eric & Yao, Vincent W.
- 219-229 Effect of immigrant nurses on labor market outcomes of US nurses
by Kaestner, Robert & Kaushal, Neeraj
- 230-243 Subprime mortgages and the housing bubble
by Brueckner, Jan K. & Calem, Paul S. & Nakamura, Leonard I.
- 244-257 Does home owning smooth the variability of future housing consumption?
by Paciorek, Andrew & Sinai, Todd
- 258-267 The influence of gay and lesbian coupled households on house prices in conservative and liberal neighborhoods
by Christafore, David & Leguizamon, Susane
2012, Volume 71, Issue 1
- 1-17 Dressed for success? The effect of school uniforms on student achievement and behavior
by Gentile, Elisabetta & Imberman, Scott A.
- 18-25 School district quality and property values: Examining differences along school district boundaries
by Dhar, Paramita & Ross, Stephen L
- 26-36 Economic growth, size of the agricultural sector, and urbanization in Africa
by Brückner, Markus
- 37-52 The geographic accessibility of child care subsidies and evidence on the impact of subsidy receipt on childhood obesity
by Herbst, Chris M. & Tekin, Erdal
- 53-65 Regulation in the market for education and optimal choice of curriculum
by Eisenkopf, Gerald & Wohlschlegel, Ansgar
- 66-78 Understanding Business Improvement District formation: An analysis of neighborhoods and boundaries
by Meltzer, Rachel
- 79-92 A political economy model of road pricing
by De Borger, Bruno & Proost, Stef
- 93-99 Residential land use regulation and the US housing price cycle between 2000 and 2009
by Huang, Haifang & Tang, Yao
- 100-113 Broadband and local growth
by Kolko, Jed
- 114-127 Soft budget constraints and strategic interactions in subnational borrowing: Evidence from the German States, 1975–2005
by Baskaran, Thushyanthan
- 128-150 Long-term earnings and employment effects of housing voucher receipt
by Carlson, Deven & Haveman, Robert & Kaplan, Tom & Wolfe, Barbara
- 151-164 Primary prevention and health outcomes: Treatment of residential lead-based paint hazards and the prevalence of childhood lead poisoning
by Jones, David J.
- 165-174 Local labor market impacts of energy boom-bust-boom in Western Canada
by Marchand, Joseph
2011, Volume 70, Issue 2
- 61-74 The mechanisms of agglomeration: Evidence from the effect of inter-industry relations on the location of new firms
by Jofre-Monseny, Jordi & Marín-López, Raquel & Viladecans-Marsal, Elisabet
- 75-87 Subprime mortgage default
by Kau, James B. & Keenan, Donald C. & Lyubimov, Constantine & Carlos Slawson, V.
- 88-98 What drives returns to euro area housing? Evidence from a dynamic dividend–discount model
by Hiebert, Paul & Sydow, Matthias
- 99-114 Do landlords discriminate in the rental housing market? Evidence from an internet field experiment in US cities
by Hanson, Andrew & Hawley, Zackary
- 115-131 Low-income housing development and crime
by Freedman, Matthew & Owens, Emily G.
2011, Volume 70, Issue 1
- 1-14 Demand substitution across US cities: Observable similarity and home price correlation
by McDuff, DeForest
- 15-24 A simple dynamic decentralized leadership model with private savings and local borrowing regulation
by Akai, Nobuo & Sato, Motohiro
- 25-31 The real price of parking policy
by van Ommeren, Jos & Wentink, Derk & Dekkers, Jasper
- 32-46 Production in advance versus production to order: The role of downstream spatial clustering and product differentiation
by Casaburi, Lorenzo & Minerva, G. Alfredo
- 47-60 Outsourcing, labor market pooling, and labor contracts
by Picard, Pierre M. & Wildasin, David E.
2011, Volume 69, Issue 3
- 253-272 Exclusionary policies in urban development: Under-servicing migrant households in Brazilian cities
by Feler, Leo & Henderson, J. Vernon
- 273-287 Prostitution 2.0: The changing face of sex work
by Cunningham, Scott & Kendall, Todd D.
- 288-302 Is there an equilibrating relationship between house prices and replacement cost? Empirical evidence from Berlin
by Schulz, Rainer & Werwatz, Axel
- 303-318 Job search in thick markets
by Di Addario, Sabrina
- 319-327 Evaluating efficient public good provision: Theory and evidence from a generalised conditional efficiency model for public libraries
by Witte, Kristof De & Geys, Benny
2011, Volume 69, Issue 2
- 165-181 Supersizing supercenters? The impact of Walmart Supercenters on body mass index and obesity
by Courtemanche, Charles & Carden, Art
- 182-195 Spatial concentration and plant-level productivity in France
by Martin, Philippe & Mayer, Thierry & Mayneris, Florian
- 196-204 Quasi-experimental evidence on the effect of aircraft noise on apartment rents
by Boes, Stefan & Nüesch, Stephan
- 205-213 Sprawl and blight
by Brueckner, Jan K. & Helsley, Robert W.
- 214-222 On the equivalence of location choice models: Conditional logit, nested logit and Poisson
by Schmidheiny, Kurt & Brülhart, Marius
- 223-228 Do liberal cities limit new housing development? Evidence from California
by Kahn, Matthew E.
- 229-239 Sequential city growth: Empirical evidence
by Cuberes, David
- 240-252 A new economic geography model of central places
by Tabuchi, Takatoshi & Thisse, Jacques-François
2011, Volume 69, Issue 1
- 1-1 Spatial panel methods with applications to House Prices: A symposium
by Black, Dan A. & Rosenthal, Stuart S.
- 2-23 The spatial and temporal diffusion of house prices in the UK
by Holly, Sean & Hashem Pesaran, M. & Yamagata, Takashi
- 24-42 Maximum likelihood estimation and Lagrange multiplier tests for panel seemingly unrelated regressions with spatial lag and spatial errors: An application to hedonic housing prices in Paris
by Baltagi, Badi H. & Bresson, Georges
- 43-55 Brain drain or brain bank? The impact of skilled emigration on poor-country innovation
by Agrawal, Ajay & Kapur, Devesh & McHale, John & Oettl, Alexander
- 56-71 Is the division of labour limited by the extent of the market? Evidence from French cities
by Duranton, Gilles & Jayet, Hubert
- 72-81 The holdout problem and urban sprawl: Experimental evidence
by Cadigan, John & Schmitt, Pamela & Shupp, Robert & Swope, Kurtis
- 82-91 Assessing inherent model bias: An application to native displacement in response to immigration
by Peri, Giovanni & Sparber, Chad
- 92-102 Directional imbalance in transport prices and economic geography
by Takahashi, Takaaki
- 103-117 State minimum wages and business location: Evidence from a refined border approach
by Rohlin, Shawn M.
- 118-135 Efficient agglomeration of spatial clubs
by Hochman, Oded
- 136-147 Competition in law enforcement and capital allocation
by Marceau, Nicolas & Mongrain, Steeve
- 148-164 The political economy of regional integration projects at borders where poor and rich meet: The role of cross-border shopping and community sorting
by Dascher, Kristof & Haupt, Alexander
2010, Volume 68, Issue 3
- 215-230 Homicide in black and white
by O'Flaherty, Brendan & Sethi, Rajiv
- 231-246 Thieves, thugs, and neighborhood poverty
by Bjerk, David
- 247-259 Crime and urban flight revisited: The effect of the 1990s drop in crime on cities
by Ellen, Ingrid Gould & O'Regan, Katherine
- 260-276 The stability of downtown parking and traffic congestion
by Arnott, Richard & Inci, Eren
- 277-289 Is urban decay bad? Is urban revitalization bad too?
by Vigdor, Jacob L.
2010, Volume 68, Issue 2
- 103-114 Why does entry cluster geographically? Evidence from the US tire industry
by Buenstorf, Guido & Klepper, Steven
- 115-128 The location of domestic and foreign production affiliates by French multinational firms
by Mayer, T. & Mejean, I. & Nefussi, B.
- 129-137 The size distribution across all cities - Double Pareto lognormal strikes
by Giesen, Kristian & Zimmermann, Arndt & Suedekum, Jens
- 138-147 Local response to fiscal incentives in heterogeneous communities
by Rockoff, Jonah E.
- 148-166 The impact of public library use on reading, television, and academic outcomes
by Bhatt, Rachana
- 167-182 How should passenger travel in Mexico City be priced?
by Parry, Ian W.H. & Timilsina, Govinda R.
- 183-190 Pollution abatement and environmental equity: A dynamic study
by Baryshnikova, Nadezhda V.
- 191-204 Local social capital and geographical mobility
by David, Quentin & Janiak, Alexandre & Wasmer, Etienne
- 205-214 Gross versus net equalization scheme in a federation with decentralized leadership
by Breuillé, Marie-Laure & Madiès, Thierry & Taugourdeau, Emmanuelle
2010, Volume 68, Issue 1
- 1-19 Do enterprise zones create jobs? Evidence from California's enterprise zone program
by Neumark, David & Kolko, Jed
- 20-33 Ability sorting and consumer city
by Lee, Sanghoon
- 34-45 Housing busts and household mobility
by Ferreira, Fernando & Gyourko, Joseph & Tracy, Joseph
- 46-55 Revenue recycling within transport networks
by Kidokoro, Yukihiro
- 56-71 House prices, development costs, and the value of waiting
by Guthrie, Graeme
- 72-81 Why buy what you can get for free? The effect of foreign direct investment on state patent rates
by Ford, Timothy C. & Rork, Jonathan C.
- 82-89 Labour supply and commuting
by Gutiérrez-i-Puigarnau, Eva & van Ommeren, Jos N.
- 90-101 The proximity-concentration trade-off with profit shifting
by Amerighi, Oscar & Peralta, Susana
2010, Volume 67, Issue 3
- 249-258 What are the social benefits of homeownership? Experimental evidence for low-income households
by Engelhardt, Gary V. & Eriksen, Michael D. & Gale, William G. & Mills, Gregory B.
- 259-269 Overlapping soft budget constraints
by Breuillé, Marie-Laure & Vigneault, Marianne
- 270-286 The racial geography of street vice
by O'Flaherty, Brendan & Sethi, Rajiv
- 287-302 Dots to boxes: Do the size and shape of spatial units jeopardize economic geography estimations?
by Briant, A. & Combes, P.-P. & Lafourcade, M.
- 303-314 Age of entry and the high school performance of immigrant youth
by Stiefel, Leanna & Schwartz, Amy Ellen & Conger, Dylan
- 315-321 Manipulable congestion tolls
by Brueckner, Jan K. & Verhoef, Erik T.
- 322-335 A new approach to computing hedonic equilibria and investigating the properties of locational sorting models
by Kuminoff, Nicolai V. & Jarrah, Abdul Salam
- 336-351 Is housing the business cycle? Evidence from US cities
by Ghent, Andra C. & Owyang, Michael T.
- 352-361 Globalization, interregional and international inequalities
by Zeng, Dao-Zhi & Zhao, Laixun
- 362-377 Hedonic pricing with redevelopment options: A new approach to estimating depreciation effects
by Clapp, John M. & Salavei, Katsiaryna
- 378-391 The academic impact of multi-track year-round school calendars: A response to school overcrowding
by Graves, Jennifer
- 392-403 Car ownership and the labor market of ethnic minorities
by Gautier, Pieter A. & Zenou, Yves
- 404-418 The greenness of cities: Carbon dioxide emissions and urban development
by Glaeser, Edward L. & Kahn, Matthew E.
- 419-437 New housing supply and the dilution of social capital
by Hilber, Christian A.L.
- 438-450 School board politics, school district size, and the bargaining power of teachers' unions
by Rose, Heather & Sonstelie, Jon