Journal of Urban Economics
Contact information of Elsevier:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622905
Download restrictions: Full text for ScienceDirect subscribers only
Editor: S.S. Rosenthal
Additional information is available for the following
registered editor(s): William C. Strange
Jan K. Brueckner
Stuart S. Rosenthal
For corrections or technical questions regarding this series, please contact (Zhang, Lei)
Series handle: repec:eee:juecon
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Impact factors: Simple, Recursive, Discounted, Recursive discounted, H-Index, Aggregate
Access and download statistics
Top item: By citations. By downloads (last 12 months).
2003, Volume 53, Issue 3
- 436-457 Subsidies as sorting devices
by Hoyt, William H. & Lee, Kangoh
- 458-481 Why has the number of teachers per student risen while teacher quality has declined?: The role of changes in the labor market for women
by Stoddard, Christiana
- 482-493 Overeducation, regional labor markets, and spatial flexibility
by Buchel, Felix & van Ham, Maarten
- 494-509 Targeted saving by renters for housing purchase in Japan
by Moriizumi, Yoko
- 510-530 Transport tax reform, commuting, and endogenous values of time
by De Borger, Bruno & Van Dender, Kurt
- 531-540 The impact of a state mandated expenditure floor on aggregate property values
by Bates, Laurie J. & Santerre, Rexford E.
- 541-559 Regional integration: an empirical assessment of Russia
by Berkowitz, Daniel & DeJong, David N.
2003, Volume 53, Issue 2
- 197-219 Valuing English primary schools
by Gibbons, Steve & Machin, Stephen
- 220-237 Owner-occupied housing and investment in stocks: an empirical test
by Yamashita, Takashi
- 238-256 Spillover effects of public capital formation: evidence from the Spanish regions
by Pereira, Alfredo Marvao & Roca-Sagales, Oriol
- 257-281 Waiting for Mr. Right: rising inequality and declining marriage rates
by Gould, Eric D. & Paserman, M. Daniele
- 282-299 Social networks and inequality
by Finneran, Lisa & Kelly, Morgan
- 300-320 Persistence and stability in city growth
by Sharma, Shalini
2003, Volume 53, Issue 1
- 1-28 Marshall's scale economies
by Henderson, J. Vernon
- 29-53 Reaction or interaction? Spatial process identification in multi-tiered government structures
by Revelli, Federico
- 54-75 Airport charges and capacity expansion: effects of concessions and privatization
by Zhang, Anming & Zhang, Yimin
- 76-97 The waxing and waning of regional economies: the chicken-egg question of jobs versus people
by Partridge, Mark D. & Rickman, Dan S.
- 98-125 Evidence on the political economy of the urbanization process
by Davis, James C. & Henderson, J. Vernon
- 126-144 Product diversity, taste heterogeneity, and geographic distribution of economic activities:: market vs. non-market interactions
by Murata, Yasusada
- 145-170 Interactive property valuations
by Ioannides, Yannis M.
- 171-195 Nominal loss aversion, housing equity constraints, and household mobility: evidence from the United States
by Engelhardt, Gary V.
2002, Volume 52, Issue 3
- 391-408 How do firms redline workers?
by Zenou, Yves
- 409-432 Prejudice, exclusion, and compensating transfers: the economics of ethnic segregation
by Anas, Alex
- 433-447 Why cities should not be subsidized
by Fenge, Robert & Meier, Volker
- 448-476 Homeownership in the immigrant population
by Borjas, George J.
- 477-500 The role of aggregation in estimating the effects of private school competition on student achievement
by Jepsen, Christopher
- 501-523 Residential mobility with job location uncertainty
by Kan, Kamhon
- 524-541 Edge versus center: finding common ground in the capitalization debate
by Brasington, David M.
- 542-560 Rent control and tenancy duration
by Munch, Jakob Roland & Svarer, Michael
- 561-581 The effects of potential land development on agricultural land prices
by Plantinga, Andrew J. & Lubowski, Ruben N. & Stavins, Robert N.
- 582-607 Young workers, learning, and agglomerations
by Peri, Giovanni
2002, Volume 52, Issue 2
- 193-216 Housing choices and uncertainty: the impact of stochastic events
by Chung, Eui-Chul & Haurin, Donald R.
- 217-241 Private roads, competition, and incentives to adopt time-based congestion tolling
by de Palma, Andre & Lindsey, Robin
- 242-269 The welfare economics of land use planning
by Cheshire, Paul & Sheppard, Stephen
- 270-293 How does fiscal decentralization affect aggregate, national, and subnational government size?
by Jin, Jing & Zou, Heng-fu
- 294-315 Taking the bite out of fiscal competition
by Justman, Moshe & Thisse, Jacques-Francois & van Ypersele, Tanguy
- 316-340 Examining policies to reduce homelessness using a general equilibrium model of the housing market
by Mansur, Erin T. & Quigley, John M. & Raphael, Steven & Smolensky, Eugene
- 341-361 Home-field advantage: location decisions of Portuguese entrepreneurs
by Figueiredo, Octavio & Guimaraes, Paulo & Woodward, Douglas
- 362-390 Funding transportation spending in metropolitan Washington, DC: the costs of alternative revenue sources
by Parry, Ian W. H.
2002, Volume 52, Issue 1
- 1-25 The impact of school characteristics on house prices: Chicago 1987-1991
by Downes, Thomas A. & Zabel, Jeffrey E.
- 26-52 Telecommuting, traffic congestion, and agglomeration: a general equilibrium model
by Safirova, Elena
- 53-64 Federal grants and yardstick competition
by Boarnet, Marlon G. & Glazer, Amihai
- 65-92 District formation and local social capital: a (tacit) co-opetition approach
by Soubeyran, Antoine & Weber, Shlomo
- 93-108 Fiscal decentralization contributes to economic growth: evidence from state-level cross-section data for the United States
by Akai, Nobuo & Sakata, Masayo
- 109-130 Car ownership, employment, and earnings
by Raphael, Steven & Rice, Lorien
- 131-153 Interjurisdictional housing prices in locational equilibrium
by Sieg, Holger & Smith, V. Kerry & Banzhaf, H. Spencer & Walsh, Randy
- 154-176 An exploratory analysis of automobile leasing by US households
by Mannering, Fred & Winston, Clifford & Starkey, William
- 177-191 Matching grants and Ricardian equivalence
by Figuieres, Charles & Hindriks, Jean
2002, Volume 51, Issue 3
- 391-417 The Pursuit of Opportunity: Explaining Selective Black Migration
by Vigdor, Jacob L.
- 418-428 Recreation Demand and Residential Location
by Colwell, Peter F. & Dehring, Carolyn A. & Turnbull, Geoffrey K.
- 429-445 The Spatial Effects of Wage or Property Tax Differentials, and Local Government Choice between Tax Instruments
by Braid, Ralph M.
- 446-468 Prices and Regional Variation in Welfare
by Slesnick, Daniel T.
- 469-496 Residential Choice, Mobility, and the Labor Market
by Pinto, Santiago M.
- 497-514 School Choice and the Distributional Effects of Ability Tracking: Does Separation Increase Inequality?
by Figlio, David N. & Page, Marianne E.
- 515-541 Does City Structure Affect Job Search and Welfare?
by Wasmer, Etienne & Zenou, Yves
- 542-562 Urban Wages and Labor Market Agglomeration
by Wheaton, William C. & Lewis, Mark J.
- 563-584 The Impact of Transaction Costs and the Expected Length of Stay on Homeownership
by Haurin, Donald R. & Gill, H. Leroy
2002, Volume 51, Issue 2
- 197-197 Terrorism and Cities: A Symposium
by Brueckner, Jan K.
- 198-204 Terrorism and U.S. Real Estate
by Mills, Edwin S.
- 205-224 Cities and Warfare: The Impact of Terrorism on Urban Form
by Glaeser, Edward L. & Shapiro, Jesse M.
- 225-237 Local Public Finance in the Aftermath of September 11
by Wildasin, David E.
- 238-245 On Environmental Federalism and Direct Emission Control
by Kunce, Mitch & Shogren, Jason F.
- 246-271 Housing and Endogenous Long-Term Growth
by Brito, Paulo M. B. & Pereira, Alfredo M.
- 272-294 Credit Rationing in the U.S. Mortgage Market: Evidence from Variation in FHA Market Shares
by Ambrose, Brent W. & Pennington-Cross, Anthony & Yezer, Anthony M.
- 295-314 Expectations and the Timing of Neighborhood Change
by Frankel, David M. & Pauzner, Ady
- 315-338 Locational Constraint, Housing Counseling, and Successful Lease-up in a Randomized Housing Voucher Experiment
by Shroder, Mark
- 339-365 Estimating the Welfare Effect of Congestion Taxes: The Critical Importance of Other Distortions within the Transport System
by Parry, Ian W. H. & Bento, Antonio
- 366-390 Black Self-Segregation as a Cause of Housing Segregation: Evidence from the Multi-City Study of Urban Inequality
by Ihlanfeldt, Keith R. & Scafidi, Benjamin
2002, Volume 51, Issue 1
- 1-24 Estimating Equilibrium Housing Demand for "Stayers"
by Goodman, Allen C.
- 25-45 Innovation and Input Sharing
by Helsley, Robert W. & Strange, William C.
- 46-53 An Easy Proof That a Square Lattice Is an Equilibrium for Spatial Competition in the Plane
by Knoblauch, Vicki
- 54-76 Why Do Gay Men Live in San Francisco?
by Black, Dan & Gates, Gary & Sanders, Seth & Taylor, Lowell
- 77-100 Factor Mobility and Income Redistribution in a Federation
by Lee, Kangoh
- 101-122 Strategic Interaction and the Determination of Environmental Policy across U.S. States
by Fredriksson, Per G. & Millimet, Daniel L.
- 123-142 Optimal Land Development Decisions
by Capozza, Dennis R. & Li, Yuming
- 143-169 Combining Revealed and Stated Data to Examine Housing Decisions Using Discrete Choice Analysis
by Earnhart, Dietrich
- 170-195 The Commuter's Time-of-Use Decision and Optimal Pricing and Service in Urban Mass Transit
by Kraus, Marvin & Yoshida, Yuichiro
2001, Volume 50, Issue 3
- 385-395 Capitalization and Community Size
by Brasington, David M.
- 396-417 Sectoral Shocks and Metropolitan Employment Growth
by Carlino, Gerald A. & DeFina, Robert H. & Sill, Keith
- 418-435 (Non-)Existence of Equilibria in Multicommunity Models
by Hansen, Nico A. & Kessler, Anke S.
- 436-447 Stolen Gun Control
by Helsley, Robert W. & O'Sullivan, Arthur
- 448-473 Nonparametric Employment Subcenter Identification
by McMillen, Daniel P.
- 474-490 Spatial Mismatch and Social Acceptability
by Sjoquist, David L.
- 491-516 Tax Policy Coordination, Vertical Externalities, and Optimal Taxation in a System of Hierarchical Governments
by Hoyt, William H.
- 517-536 Capitalization and the Voucher: An Analysis of Precinct Returns from California's Proposition 174
by Brunner, Eric & Sonstelie, Jon & Thayer, Mark
- 537-562 Fiscal News, State Budget Rules, and Tax-Exempt Bond Yields
by Poterba, James M. & Rueben, Kim S.
2001, Volume 50, Issue 2
- 191-229 The Determinants of Agglomeration
by Rosenthal, Stuart S. & Strange, William C.
- 230-258 Distributional Consequences of Airport Congestion Pricing
by Daniel, Joseph I.
- 259-287 U.S.-Mexico Integration and Regional Economies: Evidence from Border-City Pairs
by Hanson, Gordon H.
- 288-312 Who Would Be Left Behind by Enhanced Private School Choice?
by Lankford, Hamilton & Wyckoff, James
- 313-337 Labor Heterogeneity in an Urban Labor Market
by Sato, Yasuhiro
- 338-366 Intra-Urban Wage Variation, Employment Location, and Commuting Times
by Timothy, Darren & Wheaton, William C.
- 367-383 Should Road Users Pay the Full Cost of Road Provision?
by Bichsel, Robert
2001, Volume 50, Issue 1
- 1-25 Identifying the Impacts of Rail Transit Stations on Residential Property Values
by Bowes, David R. & Ihlanfeldt, Keith R.
- 26-51 Explaining Ethnic, Racial, and Immigrant Differences in Private School Attendance
by Betts, Julian R. & Fairlie, Robert W.
- 52-76 The Adjustment of Black Residents to Metropolitan Employment Shifts: How Persistent Is Spatial Mismatch?
by Martin, Richard W.
- 77-96 Black-White Differences in Inflation: 1974-1991
by Hamilton, Bruce W.
- 97-111 The Public Demand for Open Space: The Case of Connecticut Communities
by Bates, Laurie J. & Santerre, Rexford E.
- 112-137 Consumption and Investment Motives in Housing Wealth Accumulation: A French Study
by Arrondel, Luc & Lefebvre, Bruno
- 138-162 Bankruptcy and the Market for Mortgage and Home Improvement Loans
by Lin, Emily Y. & White, Michelle J.
- 163-189 Intraschool Variation in Class Size: Patterns and Implications
by Boozer, Michael & Rouse, Cecilia
2001, Volume 49, Issue 3
- 425-452 Spatial Growth and Redevelopment with Perfect Foresight and Durable Housing
by Braid, Ralph M.
- 453-478 On the Determinants of School District Efficiency: Competition and Monitoring
by Grosskopf, Shawna & Hayes, Kathy J. & Taylor, Lori L. & Weber, William L.
- 479-504 Scale Externalities in Korea
by Henderson, Vernon & Lee, Todd & Lee, Yung Joon
- 505-542 An Integrated Dynamic Model of Road Traffic Congestion Based on Simple Car-Following Theory: Exploring Hypercongestion
by Verhoef, Erik T.
- 543-566 Cross-Sectional Evolution of the U.S. City Size Distribution
by Overman, Henry G. & Ioannides, Yannis M.
- 567-586 Spatial Lock-in: Do Falling House Prices Constrain Residential Mobility?
by Chan, Sewin
2001, Volume 49, Issue 2
- 199-218 Sources of Sectoral Employment Fluctuations in Central Cities and Suburbs: Evidence from Four Eastern U.S. Cities
by Chang, Sheng-Wen & Coulson, N. Edward
- 219-239 The Retail Price of Inequality
by Frankel, David M. & Gould, Eric D.
- 240-266 Can Public Policy Affect Private School Cream Skimming?
by Figlio, David N. & Stone, Joe A.
- 267-284 Insurance and Community Welfare
by Frame, David E.
- 285-309 The Importance of Lender Heterogeneity in Mortgage Lending
by Harrison, David M.
- 310-336 The Value of "Value Pricing" of Roads: Second-Best Pricing and Product Differentiation
by Small, Kenneth A. & Yan, Jia
- 337-355 Information, Neighborhood Characteristics, and Home Mortgage Lending
by Lin, Emily Y.
- 356-373 Teaching versus Research: A Model of State University Competition
by Rey, Elena Del
- 374-403 The Relation between Financial and Housing Wealth: Evidence from Dutch Households
by Hochguertel, Stefan & van Soest, Arthur
- 404-423 Site Density Restrictions: Measurement and Empirical Analysis
by Fu, Yuming & Somerville, C. Tsuriel
2001, Volume 49, Issue 1
- 1-31 Neighborhood Dynamics
by Aaronson, Daniel
- 32-53 A Theory of Liquidity in Residential Real Estate Markets
by Krainer, John
- 54-79 Adjustable and Fixed Rate Mortgages as a Screening Mechanism for Default Risk
by Posey, Lisa L. & Yavas, Abdullah
- 80-99 Should Commuting Expenses Be Tax Deductible? A Welfare Analysis
by Wrede, Matthias
- 100-120 Using Quantile Smoothing Splines to Identify Employment Subcenters in a Multicentric Urban Area
by Craig, Steven G. & Ng, Pin T.
- 121-149 Rental Housing Markets, the Incidence and Duration of Vacancy, and the Natural Vacancy Rate
by Gabriel, Stuart A. & Nothaft, Frank E.
- 150-167 Race, Immigrant Status, and Housing Tenure Choice
by Painter, Gary & Gabriel, Stuart & Myers, Dowell
- 168-198 Location and Education in South African Cities under and after Apartheid
by Selod, Harris & Zenou, Yves
2000, Volume 48, Issue 3
- 365-387 Black Applicants, Black Employees, and Urban Labor Market Policy
by Holzer, Harry J. & Reaser, Jess
- 388-396 On Models with an Uncongestible Public Good and a Continuum of Consumers
by Berliant, Marcus & Rothstein, Paul
- 397-418 Internalizing Neighborhood Externalities: The Effect of Subdivision Size and Zoning on Residential Lot Prices
by Thorsnes, Paul
- 419-442 Garbage and Recycling with Endogenous Local Policy
by Kinnaman, Thomas C. & Fullerton, Don
- 443-452 Use-Value Assessment Tax Expenditures in Urban Areas
by Anderson, John E. & Griffing, Marlon F.
- 453-484 Political Economy of City Sizes and Formation
by Henderson, Vernon & Becker, Randy
- 485-508 Are Suburban Firms More Likely to Discriminate against African-Americans?
by Raphael, Steven & Stoll, Michael A. & Holzer, Harry J.
- 509-535 Externalities, Indivisibility, Nonreplicability, and Agglomeration
by Papageorgiou, Yorgos Y. & Pines, David
- 536-555 Decentralized Welfare: Will There Be Underprovision?
by Wheaton, William C.
2000, Volume 48, Issue 2
- 185-204 Rent Control, Rental Housing Supply, and the Distribution of Tenant Benefits
by Early, Dirk W.
- 205-218 Urban Infrastructure and Industrialization
by Bjorvatn, Kjetil
- 219-241 Redistributive Public Employment
by Alesina, Alberto & Baqir, Reza & Easterly, William
- 242-259 A Tax Competition Analysis of Congestible Public Inputs
by Matsumoto, Mutsumi
- 260-285 Racial Discrimination and Redlining in Cities
by Zenou, Yves & Boccard, Nicolas
- 286-306 Regional Convergence and International Integration
by Monfort, Philippe & Nicolini, Rosella
- 307-320 Spatial Structure of a Metropolitan Area with an Agricultural Hinterland
by Takuma, Fumio & Sasaki, Komei
- 321-337 Valuing the Consumption Benefits from Professional Sports Franchises
by Alexander, Donald L. & Kern, William & Neill, Jon
- 338-363 The Effects of Foreign Direct Investment on Local Communities
by Figlio, David N. & Blonigen, Bruce A.
2000, Volume 48, Issue 1
- 1-28 Formation of Hub Cities: Transportation Cost Advantage and Population Agglomeration
by Konishi, Hideo
- 29-45 Airport and Airline Competition for Passengers Departing from a Large Metropolitan Area
by Pels, Eric & Nijkamp, Peter & Rietveld, Piet
- 46-69 Dynamic Modeling of Housing Tenure Choice
by Kan, Kamhon
- 70-84 Separating Urban Agglomeration Economies in Consumption and Production
by Tabuchi, Takatoshi & Yoshida, Atsushi
- 85-109 Residential Construction: Using the Urban Growth Model to Estimate Housing Supply
by Mayer, Christopher J. & Somerville, C. Tsuriel
- 110-134 Black Residential Centralization and the Spatial Mismatch Hypothesis
by Weinberg, Bruce A.
- 135-157 Employment Subcenters and Subsequent Real Estate Development in Suburban Chicago
by McDonald, John F. & McMillen, Daniel P.
- 158-184 An Economic Theory of Regional Clusters
by Belleflamme, Paul & Picard, Pierre & Thisse, Jacques-Francois
2000, Volume 47, Issue 3
- 329-355 Economic Structure and Local Growth: France, 1984-1993
by Combes, Pierre-Philippe
- 356-369 A Note on the Benefits of Homeownership
by Aaronson, Daniel
- 370-389 The Dynamic Effects of Land Title Systems
by Miceli, Thomas J. & Sirmans, C. F. & Turnbull, Geoffrey K.
- 390-413 Timing Equilibria in an Urban Model with Congestion
by Ross, Stephen L. & Yinger, John
- 414-442 Urban Industrial Land Redevelopment and Contamination Risk
by McGrath, Daniel T.
- 443-469 Availability of Mortgage Loans in Volatile Real Estate Markets
by Marschoun, Michael
- 470-500 How Common is Housing Discrimination? Improving on Traditional Measures
by Ondrich, Jan & Ross, Stephen L. & Yinger, John
2000, Volume 47, Issue 2
- 165-179 The Panexponential Monocentric Model
by Anas, Alex & Arnott, Richard J. & Small, Kenneth A.
- 180-215 The Environmental Impact of Highway Congestion Pricing
by Daniel, Joseph I. & Bekka, Khalid
- 216-247 A Markov Chain Monte Carlo Analysis of the Effect of Two-Rate Property Taxes on Construction
by Plassmann, Florenz & Tideman, T. Nicolaus
- 248-279 A Model of Welfare Competition with Evidence from AFDC
by Saavedra, Luz Amparo
- 280-305 How Much Is a Neighborhood School Worth?
by Bogart, William T. & Cromwell, Brian A.
- 306-328 The Effects of Tax Increment Financing on Economic Development
by Dye, Richard F. & Merriman, David F.
2000, Volume 47, Issue 1
- 1-38 Comparison of Three Empirical Models of Airport Congestion Pricing
by Daniel, Joseph I. & Pahwa, Munish
- 39-60 Local Public Goods, Risk Sharing, and Private Information in Federal Systems
by Cornes, Richard C. & Silva, Emilson C. D.
- 61-87 Housing Choice Behavior of Urban Workers in China's Transition to a Housing Market
by Fu, Yuming & Tse, David K. & Zhou, Nan
- 88-114 A Spatial Model of Tax Competition with Multiple Tax Instruments
by Braid, Ralph M.
- 115-135 Agglomeration and the Location of Foreign Direct Investment in Portugal
by Guimaraes, Paulo & Figueiredo, Octavio & Woodward, Douglas
- 136-163 Coalition Building in a Spatial Economy
by Henkel, Joachim & Stahl, Konrad & Walz, Uwe
1999, Volume 46, Issue 3
- 323-349 Peak-Load Pricing of a Bottleneck with Traffic Jam
by Mun, Se-il
- 350-359 A Simple Test for Convergence of Metropolitan Income in the United States
by Drennan, Matthew P. & Lobo, Jose
- 360-376 The Silver Lining of Rust Belt Manufacturing Decline
by Kahn, Matthew E.
- 377-415 Do Homeless Shelter Conditions Determine Shelter Population? The Case of the Dinkins Deluge
by Cragg, Michael & O'Flaherty, Brendan
- 416-436 Taxes, Fees, and Urban Development
by McFarlane, Alastair
- 437-454 Do States Play Welfare Games?
by Figlio, David N. & Kolpin, Van W. & Reid, William E.
1999, Volume 46, Issue 2
- 169-199 Infrequent Assessments Distort Property Taxes: Theory and Evidence
by Strumpf, Koleman S.
- 200-214 Agglomeration and Land Rents: Evidence from the Prefectures
by Dekle, Robert & Eaton, Jonathan
- 215-229 Optimal and Equilibrium Membership in Clubs in the Presence of Spillovers
by Conley, John & Dix, Manfred
- 230-253 Job Moving, Residential Moving, and Commuting: A Search Perspective
by van Ommeren, Jos & Rietveld, Piet & Nijkamp, Peter
- 254-277 Learning in Cities
by Glaeser, Edward L.
- 278-299 Public Sector Technical Inefficiency in Large U.S. Cities
by Grossman, Philip J. & Mavros, Panayiotis & Wassmer, Robert W.
- 300-322 Public Capital Accumulation and Private Sector Performance
by Pereira, Alfredo M. & de Frutos, Rafael Flores
1999, Volume 46, Issue 1
- 1-24 Commutes, Neighborhood Effects, and Compensating Differentials: Revisited
by Petitte, Ryan A. & Ross, Stephen L.
- 25-52 Federal Acid Rain Games
by Caplan, Arthur J. & Silva, Emilson C. D.
- 53-68 Managing Urban Growth with Urban Growth Boundaries: A Theoretical Analysis
by Ding, Chengri & Knaap, Gerrit J. & Hopkins, Lewis D.
- 69-79 Public Goods, Club Goods, and the Measurement of Crowding
by Reiter, Michael & Weichenrieder, Alfons J.
- 80-105 Gated Communities and the Economic Geography of Crime
by Helsley, Robert W. & Strange, William C.
- 106-128 An Endogenous Model of Public School Expenditures and Private School Enrollment
by Goldhaber, Dan
- 129-155 Spatial Job Search, Spatial Mismatch, and the Employment and Wages of Racial and Ethnic Groups in Los Angeles
by Stoll, Michael A.
- 156-167 Fortress Building in Global Tax Competition
by Konrad, Kai A. & Schjelderup, Guttorm
1999, Volume 45, Issue 3
- 403-420 The Relative Efficiency of Taxes in a Two-Period Model of Urban Growth
by Lim, Duck-Ho
- 421-450 On the Optimal Structure of Government Subsidies for Enterprise Zones and Other Locational Development Programs
by Mauer, David C. & Ott, Steven H.
- 451-473 Congestion, Land Use, and Job Dispersion: A General Equilibrium Model
by Anas, Alex & Xu, Rong
- 474-489 Bank Consolidations and Minority Neighborhoods
by Figlio, David N. & Genshlea, Joseph W.
- 490-500 Agglomeration Economies as Manifested in Technical Efficiency at the Firm Level
by Mitra, Arup
- 501-532 Politics vs Economics: Evidence from Municipal Annexation
by Austin, D. Andrew
- 533-556 Congestion Caused by Speed Differences
by Verhoef, Erik T. & Rouwendal, Jan & Rietveld, Piet
1999, Volume 45, Issue 2
- 209-227 Why Are Hispanic- and Asian-American Homeownership Rates So Low?: Immigration and Other Factors
by Coulson, N. Edward
- 228-239 Fiscal Decentralization and Economic Growth in the United States
by Xie, Danyang & Zou, Heng-fu & Davoodi, Hamid