Xenophobia and the Size of the Public Sector in France: A Politico-economic Analysis
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Journal of Economics - Zeitschrift für Nationalökonomie.
Volume (Year): 86 (2005)
Issue (Month): 2 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=108909
xenophobia; racism; distribution; political equilibrium; public sector; D3; D72;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- D3 - Microeconomics - - Distribution
- D72 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Political Processes: Rent-seeking, Lobbying, Elections, Legislatures, and Voting Behavior
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Lee, Woojin & Roemer, John E., 2006.
"Racism and redistribution in the United States: A solution to the problem of American exceptionalism,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 90(6-7), pages 1027-1052, August.
- Woojin Lee & John E. Roemer, 2004. "Racism and Redistribution in the United States: A Solution to the Problem of American Exceptionalism," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1462, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Alberto Alesina & Edward Glaeser & Bruce Sacerdote, 2001. "Why Doesn't The US Have a European-Style Welfare State?," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 1933, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Corneo, Giacomo, 2010.
"Nationalism, cognitive ability, and interpersonal relations,"
2010/5, Free University Berlin, School of Business & Economics.
- Giacomo Corneo, 2010. "Nationalism, cognitive ability, and interpersonal relations," International Review of Economics, Springer, vol. 57(2), pages 119-141, June.
- repec:hal:wpaper:halshs-00586260 is not listed on IDEAS
- Elvire Guillaud, 2013. "Preferences for redistribution: an empirical analysis over 33 countries," Journal of Economic Inequality, Springer, vol. 11(1), pages 57-78, March.
- Corneo, Giacomo, 2009. "Symbolic Values, Value Formation and Interpersonal Relations," IZA Discussion Papers 4315, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.