Xenophobia and the Size of the Public Sector in France: A Politico-economic Analysis
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Journal of Economics - Zeitschrift für Nationalökonomie.
Volume (Year): 86 (2005)
Issue (Month): 2 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=108909
xenophobia; racism; distribution; political equilibrium; public sector; D3; D72;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- D3 - Microeconomics - - Distribution
- D72 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Political Processes: Rent-seeking, Lobbying, Elections, Legislatures, and Voting Behavior
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Alberto Alesina & Edward Glaeser & Bruce Sacerdote, 2001. "Why Doesn't The US Have a European-Style Welfare State?," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 1933, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Woojin Lee & John E. Roemer, 2004.
"Racism and Redistribution in the United States: A Solution to the Problem of American Exceptionalism,"
Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers
1462, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Lee, Woojin & Roemer, John E., 2006. "Racism and redistribution in the United States: A solution to the problem of American exceptionalism," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 90(6-7), pages 1027-1052, August.
- Corneo, Giacomo, 2009. "Symbolic Values, Value Formation and Interpersonal Relations," IZA Discussion Papers 4315, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Elvire Guillaud, 2013. "Preferences for redistribution: an empirical analysis over 33 countries," Journal of Economic Inequality, Springer, vol. 11(1), pages 57-78, March.
- Giacomo Corneo, 2010.
"Nationalism, cognitive ability, and interpersonal relations,"
International Review of Economics,
Springer, vol. 57(2), pages 119-141, June.
- Corneo, Giacomo, 2010. "Nationalism, cognitive ability, and interpersonal relations," Discussion Papers 2010/5, Free University Berlin, School of Business & Economics.
- repec:hal:wpaper:halshs-00586260 is not listed on IDEAS
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.