The North American Journal of Economics and Finance
Contact information of Elsevier:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/620163
This journal used to be published by Elsevier under the name North American Review of Economics and Finance.
Download restrictions: Full text for ScienceDirect subscribers only
Additional information is available for the following
registered editor(s): Hamid Beladi
For corrections or technical questions regarding this series, please contact (Wendy Shamier)
Series handle: repec:eee:ecofin
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Impact factors: Simple, Recursive, Discounted, Recursive discounted, H-Index, Aggregate
Access and download statistics
Top item: By citations. By downloads (last 12 months).
More pages of listings: 0| 1
2013, Volume 24, Issue C
- 1-24 The mechanics of VAR forecast pooling—A DSGE model based Monte Carlo study
by Henzel, Steffen R. & Mayr, Johannes
- 25-44 Firm value, the Sarbanes-Oxley Act and cross-listing in the U.S., Germany and Hong Kong destinations
by Bianconi, Marcelo & Chen, Richard & Yoshino, Joe A.
- 45-62 Fear of floating or monetary policy as usual? A structural analysis of Mexico's monetary policy
by Best, Gabriela
- 63-73 Tariff-tax reform and exchange rate dynamics in a monetary economy
by Chao, Chi-Chur & Hu, Shih-Wen & Lai, Ching-Chong & Tai, Meng-Yi & Wang, Vey
- 74-86 Regional foreclosures and Mexican remittances: Evidence from the housing market crisis
by Díaz, Violeta & Soydemir, Gökçe
- 87-100 Financial effects of the Confucius Institute on Chinese language acquisition: Isn’t it delightful that friends come from afar to teach you Hanyu?
by Lien, Donald
- 101-112 Crucial exchange rate parity. Evidence for Mexico
by Loría, Eduardo & Salas, Emmanuel
- 113-124 Was the 2007 crisis really a global banking crisis?
by Shehzad, Choudhry Tanveer & De Haan, Jakob
- 125-138 Intra-industry trade, fragmentation and export margins: An empirical examination of sub-regional international trade
by Yoshida, Yushi
- 139-152 Long run peso/dollar exchange rates and extreme value behavior: Value at Risk modeling
by de Jesús, Raúl & Ortiz, Edgar & Cabello, Alejandra
- 153-158 New evidence on the link between exchange rates and asset-seeking acquisition FDI
by Lee, Donghyun
- 159-175 Financial fragility, uninsured deposits, and the cost of debt
by Quijano, Margot
- 176-190 Nonlinear adjustment, purchasing power parity and the role of nominal exchange rates and prices
by Beckmann, Joscha
- 191-207 The impact of the global business cycle on small open economies: A FAVAR approach for Canada
by Vasishtha, Garima & Maier, Philipp
- 208-222 Gold as an inflation hedge in a time-varying coefficient framework
by Beckmann, Joscha & Czudaj, Robert
- 223-242 Optimal monetary policy rules in a two-country economy with a zero bound on nominal interest rates
by Ida, Daisuke
- 243-259 Determinants of bank credit default swap spreads: The role of the housing sector
by Benbouzid, Nadia & Mallick, Sushanta
- 260-267 Financial advantage, outsourcing and FDI under wage uncertainty
by Choi, E. Kwan & Choi, Jai-Young
- 268-278 Nonlinearities in exchange rate determination in a small open economy: Some evidence for Canada
by Kempa, Bernd & Riedel, Jana
- 279-297 Determinants of credit spreads: The role of ambiguity and information uncertainty
by Guo, Liang
- 298-305 Emigration, unemployment and welfare – The role of non-traded sector
by Marjit, Sugata & Kar, Saibal & Hazari, Bharat R.
2012, Volume 23, Issue 3
- 265-268 Overview of the special issue on international finance in the aftermath of the 2008 global crisis
by Aizenman, Joshua & Noy, Ilan
- 269-285 Trilemma policy convergence patterns and output volatility
by Aizenman, Joshua & Ito, Hiro
- 286-309 Recent trends in measures to manage capital flows in emerging economies
by Pasricha, Gurnain Kaur
- 310-324 Order flow in the South: Anatomy of the Brazilian FX market
by Wu, Thomas
- 325-344 The effect of episodes of large capital inflows on domestic credit
by Furceri, Davide & Guichard, Stéphanie & Rusticelli, Elena
- 345-364 Bilateral M&A activity from the Global South
by Dailami, Mansoor & Kurlat, Sergio & Lim, Jamus Jerome
- 365-385 Development threshold, capital flows, and financial turbulence
by Ding, Ding & Jinjarak, Yothin
2011, Volume 22, Issue 3
- 221-236 U.S. fiscal indicators, inflation and output
by Aksoy, Yunus & Melina, Giovanni
- 237-256 About the soundness of the US-cay indicator for predicting international banking crises
by Nitschka, Thomas
- 257-276 Financial CDS, stock market and interest rates: Which drives which?
by Hammoudeh, Shawkat & Sari, Ramazan
- 277-297 Asymmetric convergence and risk shift in the TED spreads
by Hammoudeh, Shawkat & Chen, Li-Hsueh & Yuan, Yuan
- 298-319 Inflation expectations: Does the market beat econometric forecasts?
by El-Shagi, Makram
- 320-343 Back to fundamentals: The role of expected cash flows in equity valuation
by Foerster, Stephen R. & Sapp, Stephen G.
- 344-364 Estimating Taylor rules in a credit channel environment
by Yagihashi, Takeshi
2011, Volume 22, Issue 2
- 89-101 Industry trade between Canada and Mexico: Will a weakening peso help Mexican manufacturing in the long run?
by Bahmani-Oskooee, Mohsen & Bolhassani, Marzieh & Hegerty, Scott W.
- 102-117 Monetary policy and asset prices in an open economy
by Ida, Daisuke
- 118-130 Emerging market mutual fund performance: Evidence for Poland
by Bialkowski, Jedrzej & Otten, Roger
- 131-148 Monetary institutions, imperfect competition and employment outcomes
by Chouliarakis, George & Correa-López, Mónica
- 149-163 Asymmetric Taylor reaction functions of the ECB: An approach depending on the state of the economy
by Klose, Jens
- 164-196 Technology and endowments as determinants of comparative advantage: Evidence from Mexico
by Amoroso, Nicolás & Chiquiar, Daniel & Ramos-Francia, Manuel
- 197-220 The exchange rate and macroeconomic determinants: Time-varying transitional dynamics
by Yuan, Chunming
2011, Volume 22, Issue 1
- 3-4 Nowcasting and model combination
by Lees, Kirdan & Vahey, Shaun P.
- 5-25 Current trends in the analysis of Canadian productivity growth
by van Norden, Simon
- 26-42 Real-time conditional forecasts with Bayesian VARs: An application to New Zealand
by Bloor, Chris & Matheson, Troy
- 43-60 Decision-making in hard times: What is a recession, why do we care and how do we know when we are in one?
by Lee, Kevin & Shields, Kalvinder K.
- 61-76 Weights and pools for a Norwegian density combination
by Bjørnland, Hilde C. & Gerdrup, Karsten & Jore, Anne Sofie & Smith, Christie & Thorsrud, Leif Anders
- 77-87 Real-time inflation forecast densities from ensemble Phillips curves
by Garratt, Anthony & Mitchell, James & Vahey, Shaun P. & Wakerly, Elizabeth C.
2010, Volume 21, Issue 3
- 217-227 A simple model of service offshoring with time zone differences
by Kikuchi, Toru & Long, Ngo Van
- 228-240 On the employment, investment, and current account effects of trade liberalizations with durability in consumption
by Mansoorian, Arman & Mohsin, Mohammed
- 241-255 Using wavelets to measure core inflation: The case of New Zealand
by Baqaee, David
- 256-273 Capital returns, costs and EVA for Canadian firms
by Kryzanowski, Lawrence & Mohsni, Sana
- 274-285 Does the nominal exchange rate regime affect the real interest parity condition?
by Dreger, Christian
- 286-296 Mean reversion in US and international short rates
by Christiansen, Charlotte
- 297-313 Why dollarization didn't succeed: Comparing credibility and the impact of real shocks on small open economies
by Cabral, René
- 314-331 Participation strategy of the NYSE specialists to the posted quotes
by Köksal, Bülent
- 332-346 The behaviour of small cap vs. large cap stocks in recessions and recoveries: Empirical evidence for the United States and Canada
by Switzer, Lorne N.
2010, Volume 21, Issue 2
- 107-109 Introduction
by Kasa, Ken & Kuttner, Kenneth
- 110-125 Understanding the flattening Phillips curve
by Kuttner, Ken & Robinson, Tim
- 126-144 Comparing the New Keynesian Phillips Curve with time series models to forecast inflation
by Rumler, Fabio & Valderrama, Maria Teresa
- 145-164 Evaluating the German (New Keynesian) Phillips curve
by Scheufele, Rolf
- 165-181 Did U.S. wages become stickier between the world wars?
by Dighe, Ranjit S. & Schmitt, Elizabeth Dunne
- 182-197 The Phillips curve and the Italian lira, 1861-1998
by Del Boca, Alessandra & Fratianni, Michele & Spinelli, Franco & Trecroci, Carmine
- 198-216 Vertically globalized production structure in New Keynesian Phillips curve
by Wong, Chin-Yoong & Eng, Yoke-Kee
2010, Volume 21, Issue 1
- 1-4 Overview of the special issue on crisis and opportunity: Policy evaluation during the global turmoil
by Kouretas, Georgios P. & Papadopoulos, Athanasios P.
- 5-18 Monetary policy during speculative attacks: Are there adverse medium term effects?
by Bergman, U. Michael & Jellingsø, Mads
- 19-33 Trend inflation and macroeconomic volatilities in the post-WWII U.S. economy
by Castelnuovo, Efrem
- 34-48 Stabilization effects of social spending: Empirical evidence from a panel of OECD countries
by Furceri, Davide
- 49-71 The external finance premium in the Euro area: A dynamic stochastic general equilibrium analysis
by Gelain, Paolo
- 72-87 Causes of banking crises revisited
by Klomp, Jeroen
- 88-105 Housing wealth, financial wealth, money demand and policy rule: Evidence from the euro area
by Sousa, Ricardo M.
2009, Volume 20, Issue 3
- 213-238 Negative nominal interest rates: Three ways to overcome the zero lower bound
by Buiter, Willem H.
- 239-254 Monetary effects on nominal oil prices
by Gillman, Max & Nakov, Anton
- 255-266 Fear of Floating in Brazil: Did Inflation Targeting matter?
by Nogueira Jr., Reginaldo P. & León-Ledesma, Miguel A.
- 267-280 Vertical specialization across the world: A relative measure
by Amador, João & Cabral, Sónia
- 281-288 Cross-border restaurant price and exchange rate interactions
by Fullerton Jr., Thomas M. & Fierro, Karen P. & Villalobos, Emmanuel
2009, Volume 20, Issue 2
- 83-90 The implications of integration for globalization
by Arndt, Sven W. & Crowley, Patrick M. & Mayes, David G.
- 91-99 Globalization and business cycle transmission
by Artis, Michael & Okubo, Toshihiro
- 100-123 Real convergence, financial markets, and the current account - Emerging Europe versus emerging Asia
by Herrmann, Sabine & Winkler, Adalbert
- 124-144 Do common currencies facilitate the net flow of capital among countries?
by Slavov, Slavi T.
- 145-161 Do European capital flows comove?
by Contessi, Silvio & De Pace, Pierangelo
- 162-176 Beyond monetary credibility: The impact of globalisation on the output-inflation trade-off in euro-area countries
by Marzinotto, Benedicta
- 177-192 Europeanization or globalization? Transnational wage bargaining and the distribution of activity in European labor markets
by Demertzis, Maria & Hughes Hallett, Andrew & Schermer, Nicolien
- 193-211 Globalization and tax policy
by Neumann, Rebecca & Holman, Jill & Alm, James
2009, Volume 20, Issue 1
- 1-23 Election outcomes and financial market returns in Canada
by Chrétien, Stéphane & Coggins, Frank
- 24-45 Gains from interest-rate smoothing in a small open economy with zero-bound aversion
by Kam, Timothy
- 46-65 Are regional trading agreements beneficial?: Static and dynamic panel gravity models
by Martínez-Zarzoso, Inmaculada & Felicitas, Nowak-Lehmann D. & Horsewood, Nicholas
- 66-81 Productivity effects on Mexican manufacturing employment
by Mollick, André Varella & Cabral, René
2008, Volume 19, Issue 3
- 249-260 Bank interest margins in OECD countries
by Hawtrey, Kim & Liang, Hanyu
- 261-273 The long-run output-inflation trade-off with menu costs
by Alex Ho, Wai-Yip & Yetman, James
- 274-289 Inflation dynamics in Mexico: A characterization using the New Phillips curve
by Ramos-Francia, Manuel & Torres, Alberto
- 290-303 Are remittances manna from heaven? A look at the business cycle properties of remittances
by Vargas-Silva, Carlos
- 304-318 Toward a North American customs union: Rules of origin liberalization matters more than a common external tariff for Canada
by Georges, Patrick
- 319-330 Fiscal convergence in the European Union
by Kocenda, Evzen & Kutan, Ali M. & Yigit, Taner M.
- 331-348 Immigrants, cultural distance and U.S. state-level exports of cultural products
by White, Roger & Tadesse, Bedassa
- 349-349 Erratum to "The euro and developing country finance: a survey" [North Am. J. Econ. Finance 19 (2) 2008 175-191]
by Masson, Paul R.
2008, Volume 19, Issue 2
- 111-112 Symposium on the structure of financial regulation: An introduction
by Bliss, Robert R.
- 113-134 The impact of bank supervision on loan growth
by Curry, Timothy J. & Fissel, Gary S. & Ramirez, Carlos D.
- 135-152 Integrated financial supervision: Which model?
by Cihák, Martin & Podpiera, Richard
- 153-173 Helping hand or grabbing hand?: Politicians, supervision regime, financial structure and market view
by Masciandaro, Donato & Quintyn, Marc
- 175-191 The euro and developing country finance: A survey
by Masson, Paul R.
- 193-213 Assessing the effects of U.S. shocks on the Canadian economy using alternative identification methods
by Souki, Kaouthar
- 215-234 The implementation of monetary policy in New Zealand: What factors affect the 90-day bank bill rate?
by Guender, Alfred V. & Rimer, Oyvinn
- 235-248 Inflation targeting and monetary policy in Canada: What is the impact on inflation uncertainty?
by Miles, William
2008, Volume 19, Issue 1
- 1-5 Monetary policy and financial markets
by Herrmann, Heinz & Schroeder, Michael
- 7-21 Liquidity management and overnight rate calendar effects: Evidence from German banks
by Fecht, Falko & Nyborg, Kjell G. & Rocholl, Jörg
- 23-39 Volatility transmission in the European money market
by Nautz, Dieter & Offermanns, Christian J.
- 41-69 An affine macro-finance term structure model for the euro area
by Lemke, Wolfgang
- 71-92 Term structure transmission of monetary policy
by Kozicki, Sharon & Tinsley, P.A.
- 93-108 Inflation expectations of experts and ECB communication
by Ullrich, Katrin
2007, Volume 18, Issue 3
- 231-246 Expansionary effects of the welfare state in a small open economy
by Molana, Hassan & Montagna, Catia
- 247-261 Should tariff-rate quotas mimic quotas?: Implications for trade liberalization under a supply management policy
by Larue, Bruno & Gervais, Jean-Philippe & Pouliot, Sebastien
- 263-278 Sources of productivity growth: Evidence from the Mexican manufacturing sector
by Montes-Rojas, Gabriel & Santamaria, Mauricio
- 279-291 How does history matter? Hysteresis in Canadian trade
by Anderson, Michael A. & Smith, Stephen L.S.
2007, Volume 18, Issue 2
- 135-154 Government debt spillovers in a monetary union
by Landon, Stuart & Smith, Constance E.
- 155-174 Contagion in global equity markets in 1998: The effects of the Russian and LTCM crises
by Dungey, Mardi & Fry, Renee & Gonzalez-Hermosillo, Brenda & Martin, Vance L.
- 175-194 Capital account liberalization and foreign direct investment
by Noy, Ilan & Vu, Tam B.
- 195-214 The postbellum deflation and its lessons for today
by Beckworth, David
- 215-229 Cost of equity for Canadian and U.S. sectors
by He, Zhongzhi & Kryzanowski, Lawrence
2007, Volume 18, Issue 1
- 3-21 The exchange rate and machinery and equipment imports: Identifying the impact of import source and export destination country currency valuation changes
by Landon, Stuart & Smith, Constance E.
- 23-40 Fragmentation and parts and components trade: Comparison between East Asia and Europe
by Kimura, Fukunari & Takahashi, Yuya & Hayakawa, Kazunobu
- 41-57 Foreign exchange markets in South-East Asia 1990-2004: An empirical analysis of spillovers during crisis and non-crisis periods
by Mandilaras, Alex & Bird, Graham
- 59-75 Attitude towards risk, uncertainty, and fixed investment
by Bo, Hong & Sterken, Elmer
- 77-91 A monopolistic-competition model of international trade with external economies of scale
by Suga, Nobuhito
- 93-105 Industry characteristics and the law of one price
by Yan, Beiling & Bernard, Andre & Warren, Paul
- 107-116 Regional trade agreement and foreign direct investment
by MacDermott, Raymond
- 117-133 The Australia-United States Free Trade Agreement: An economic evaluation
by Siriwardana, Mahinda
2006, Volume 17, Issue 3
- 231-232 Introduction: Regional integration in Asia
by Rajan, Ramkishen S.
- 233-256 Production fragmentation and trade integration: East Asia in a global context
by Athukorala, Prema-chandra & Yamashita, Nobuaki
- 257-281 Fragmentation and vertical intra-industry trade in East Asia
by Ando, Mitsuyo
- 283-301 Does regionalism lead to more global trade integration in East Asia?
by Lee, Jong-Wha & Shin, Kwanho
- 303-327 Financial development and financial liberalization in Asia: Thresholds, institutions and the sequence of liberalization
by Ito, Hiro
- 329-334 On the sequencing of regional integration: General considerations and an application to Asia
by Eichengreen, Barry
- 335-341 The political economy of sequencing: Monetary versus trade regionalism
by Bird, Graham & Rajan, Ramkishen S.
- 343-348 Recent regional agreements in the large population, rapidly growing non-OECD countries
by Antkiewicz, Agata & Whalley, John
- 349-362 Between two poles: A dual currency board for Mercosur
by Busse, Matthias & Hefeker, Carsten & Koopmann, Georg
- 363-373 Home bias and U.S. imports of processed food products
by Lopez, Rigoberto A. & Pagoulatos, Emilio & Gonzalez, Maria A.
- 375-387 Inadequacy of nation-based and VaR-based safety nets in the European Union
by Kane, Edward J.
2006, Volume 17, Issue 2
- 103-105 Asset pricing puzzles in finance: Introduction
by Hurn, Stan & Siklos, Pierre L.
- 107-120 International evidence on the Democrat premium and the presidential cycle effect
by Bohl, Martin T. & Gottschalk, Katrin
- 121-137 On the predictive content of technical analysis
by Reitz, Stefan
- 139-153 On the informational efficiency of S&P500 implied volatility
by Becker, Ralf & Clements, Adam E. & White, Scott I.
- 155-172 The equity premium in an overlapping-generations economy
by Pavlov, Vlad
- 173-189 A reexamination of the equity-premium puzzle: A robust non-parametric approach
by Lim, G.C. & Maasoumi, Esfandiar & Martin, Vance L.
- 191-205 Has the equity premium been low for 40 years?
by Buranavityawut, Nonthipoth & Freeman, Mark C. & Freeman, Nisih
- 207-230 Performance evaluation with portfolio holdings information
by Wermers, Russ
2006, Volume 17, Issue 1
- 1-16 Demography and the U.S. current account deficit
by Feroli, Michael
- 17-33 State-level equity and the demise of the Agreement on Textiles and Clothing
by Andriamananjara, Soamiely & Balistreri, Edward J. & Ross, Martin T.
- 35-47 Share repurchases, shareholder rights, and corporate governance provisions
by Jiraporn, Pornsit
- 49-64 Intraindustry trade and the gains from fragmentation
by Dluhosch, Barbara
- 65-78 Mexico versus Canada: Stability benefits from making common currency with USD?
by von Furstenberg, George M.
- 79-101 Deficits, expected deficits, financial markets, and the economy
by Sinai, Allen
2005, Volume 16, Issue 3
- 271-276 Real-time data and monetary policy
by Herrmann, Heinz & Orphanides, Athanasios & Siklos, Pierre L.
- 277-292 How the Bundesbank really conducted monetary policy
by Gerberding, Christina & Seitz, Franz & Worms, Andreas
- 293-307 The relevance of real-time data in estimating reaction functions for the euro area
by Gerdesmeier, Dieter & Roffia, Barbara
- 309-332 Real-time estimation of the output gap in Japan and its usefulness for inflation forecasting and policymaking
by Kamada, Koichiro
- 333-349 Real-time data for Norway: Challenges for monetary policy
by Bernhardsen, Tom & Eitrheim, Oyvind & Jore, Anne Sofie & Roisland, Oistein
- 351-372 GDP data revisions and forward-looking monetary policy in Switzerland
by Kugler, Peter & Jordan, Thomas J. & Lenz, Carlos & Savioz, Marcel R.
- 373-393 The reliability of Canadian output-gap estimates
by Cayen, Jean-Philippe & van Norden, Simon
- 395-413 Estimating equilibrium real interest rates in real time
by Clark, Todd E. & Kozicki, Sharon
- 415-434 The use of real-time information in Phillips-curve relationships for the euro area
by Paloviita, Maritta & Mayes, David
- 435-450 Do consumer-confidence indexes help forecast consumer spending in real time?
by Croushore, Dean
2005, Volume 16, Issue 2
- 153-185 Computational analysis of the Free Trade Area of the Americas (FTAA)
by Brown, Drusilla K. & Kiyota, Kozo & Stern, Robert M.
- 187-216 Trade and business-cycle synchronization: evidence from Mexican and U.S. manufacturing industries
by Chiquiar, Daniel & Ramos-Francia, Manuel
- 217-232 Smooth-transition error-correction in exchange rates
by McMillan, David G.
- 233-254 Patterns of international fragmentation of production and the relative demand for labor
by Helg, Rodolfo & Tajoli, Lucia
- 255-269 International outsourcing and productivity: evidence from the Irish electronics industry
by Gorg, Holger & Hanley, Aoife
2005, Volume 16, Issue 1
- 1-10 International fragmentation and the new economic geography
by Jones, Ronald W. & Kierzkowski, Henryk
- 11-34 Ricardian comparative advantage with intermediate inputs
by Deardorff, Alan V.
- 35-59 Vertical specialization and three facts about U.S. international trade
by Chen, Hogan & Kondratowicz, Matthew & Yi, Kei-Mu
- 61-79 Fragmentation of headquarter services and FDI
by Davies, Ronald B.
- 81-92 Do unskilled workers always lose from fragmentation?
by Geishecker, Ingo & Gorg, Holger
- 93-117 Vertical integration and strategic trade policies
by Lee, Jaerang & Wong, Kar-yiu
- 119-135 Market linkages with fragmented production
by Bond, Eric
- 137-152 Fragmentation and services
by Van Long, Ngo & Riezman, Raymond & Soubeyran, Antoine
2004, Volume 15, Issue 3
- 267-286 Entry costs and outsourcing decisions: evidence from the U.S. overseas assembly provision
by Swenson, Deborah L.
- 287-311 Looking back at the international deflation record
by Borio, Claudio & Filardo, Andrew J.
- 313-331 Can portfolio adjustments explain deviations of consumption from permanent income?: An empirical study of UK data
by MacDonald, Ronald & Molana, Hassan
- 333-354 The nominal theory of interest under habit formation: evidence for the U.S., 1959-2002
by Faria, Joao Ricardo & Mollick, Andre Varella
- 355-368 Money to burn, or melt? A cost-benefit analysis of Australian polymer banknotes
by Menzies, Gordon
2004, Volume 15, Issue 2
- 149-159 Transatlantic relations and the global economy
by Kenen, Peter B.
- 161-178 Compositional effects of capital controls: evidence from Latin America
by Campion, Mary Kathryn & Neumann, Rebecca M.
- 179-197 Long-run monetary neutrality and the unit-root hypothesis: further international evidence
by Noriega, Antonio E.
- 199-226 Investment and share prices: fundamental versus speculative components
by Branston, Christopher B. & Groenewold, Nicolaas
- 227-247 Variations in exchange rates and inflation in 82 countries: an empirical investigation
by Arize, Augustine C. & Malindretos, John & Nippani, Srinivas
- 249-264 Exchange market pressure on the pound-dollar exchange rate: 1925-1931
by Hallwood, C. Paul & Marsh, Ian W.
- 265-265 Erratum to "Monetary policy in deflation: the liquidity trap in history and practice" [North Am. J. Econ. Finance 15 (1) (2004) 101-124]
by Orphanides, Athanasios
2004, Volume 15, Issue 1
- 1-3 The macroeconomics of low inflation and the prospects for global deflation
by Siklos, Pierre L.
- 5-23 Macroeconomic implications of low inflation in the euro area
by von Hagen, Jurgen & Hofmann, Boris
- 25-51 Economic structure, policy objectives, and optimal interest rate policy at low inflation rates
by Weymark, Diana N.
- 53-74 The difficulty of discerning what's too tight: Taylor rules and Japanese monetary policy
by Kuttner, Kenneth N. & Posen, Adam S.
- 75-100 Policy commitment and expectation formation: Japan's experience under zero interest rates
by Okina, Kunio & Shiratsuka, Shigenori
- 101-124 Monetary policy in deflation: the liquidity trap in history and practice
by Orphanides, Athanasios
- 125-147 Price deflation, money demand, and monetary policy discontinuity: a comparative view of Japan, China, and the United States
by Cargill, Thomas F. & Parker, Elliott
2003, Volume 14, Issue 3
- 287-317 Fragmentation and agglomeration matter: Japanese multinationals in Latin America and East Asia
by Kimura, Fukunari & Ando, Mitsuyo
- 319-342 Trade integration and synchronization between the business cycles of Mexico and the United States
by Torres, Alberto & Vela, Oscar
- 343-356 An estimation of US industry-level capital-labor substitution elasticities: support for Cobb-Douglas
by Balistreri, Edward J. & McDaniel, Christine A. & Wong, Eina Vivian
- 357-379 Monetary policy and interest rates: evidence from Mexico
by Torres, Alberto
- 381-397 How homogenizing are monetary unions?: Evidence from the U.S. states
by Karras, Georgios
2003, Volume 14, Issue 2
- 145-172 Dollarization in Canada: where does the buck stop?
by Murray, John & Powell, James