The North American Journal of Economics and Finance
Contact information of Elsevier:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/620163
This journal used to be published by Elsevier under the name North American Review of Economics and Finance.
Download restrictions: Full text for ScienceDirect subscribers only
Additional information is available for the following
registered editor(s): Pierre Siklos
For corrections or technical questions regarding this series, please contact (Zhang, Lei)
Series handle: repec:eee:ecofin
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Impact factors: Simple, Recursive, Discounted, Recursive discounted, H-Index, Aggregate
Access and download statistics
Top item: By citations. By downloads (last 12 months).
2014, Volume 28, Issue C
- 1-16 Monetary policy, global liquidity and commodity price dynamics
by Belke, Ansgar H. & Bordon, Ingo G. & Hendricks, Torben W.
- 17-32 Real-time estimation of the equilibrium real interest rate: Evidence from Japan
by Umino, Shingo
- 33-58 Banks’ capital, regulation and the financial crisis
by Teixeira, João C.A. & Silva, Francisco J.F. & Fernandes, Ana V. & Alves, Ana C.G.
- 59-76 Savings and investments in the OECD, 1970–2007: A test of panel cointegration with regime changes
by Iorio, Francesca Di & Fachin, Stefano
- 77-89 Variance-constrained canonical least-squares Monte Carlo: An accurate method for pricing American options
by Liu, Qiang & Guo, Shuxin
- 90-108 Impact of leveraged ETF trading on the market quality of component stocks
by Li, Mingsheng & Zhao, Xin
- 109-118 On the impossibility of insider trade in rational expectations equilibria
by Zimper, Alexander
- 119-129 Term structure estimation in the presence of autocorrelation
by Juneja, Januj
- 130-137 Central banks’ interest rate projections and forecast coordination
by Pierdzioch, Christian & Rülke, Jan-Christoph
- 138-148 Forecast combination for U.S. recessions with real-time data
by Pauwels, Laurent & Vasnev, Andrey
- 149-169 Institutional changes of Specified Purpose Acquisition Companies (SPACs)
by Lakicevic, Milan & Shachmurove, Yochanan & Vulanovic, Milos
- 170-189 Forecasting China's foreign exchange reserves using dynamic model averaging: The roles of macroeconomic fundamentals, financial stress and economic uncertainty
by Gupta, Rangan & Hammoudeh, Shawkat & Kim, Won Joong & Simo-Kengne, Beatrice D.
- 190-205 Is gold investment a hedge against inflation in Pakistan? A co-integration and causality analysis in the presence of structural breaks
by Shahbaz, Muhammad & Tahir, Mohammad Iqbal & Ali, Imran & Rehman, Ijaz Ur
- 206-220 Does financial integration affect real exchange rate volatility and cross-country equity market returns correlation?
by Donadelli, Michael & Paradiso, Antonio
- 221-238 An examination of the forward prediction error of U.S. dollar exchange rates and how they are related to bid-ask spreads, purchasing power parity disequilibria, and forward premium asymmetry
by Simpson, Marc W. & Grossmann, Axel
- 242-264 Interest rate risk propagation: Evidence from the credit crunch
by Yang, Hsin-Feng & Liu, Chih-Liang & Chou, Ray Yeutien
- 265-272 Co-movement between RMB and New Taiwan Dollars: Evidences from NDF markets
by Lien, Donald & Yang, Li & Zhou, Chunyang & Lee, Geul
- 273-286 Distribution of stock ratings and analyst recommendation revision
by Chan, Chia-Ying & Lo, Huai-Chun & Su, Yi-Ru
- 287-312 Local institutional shareholders and corporate hedging policies
by Tai, Vivian W. & Lai, Yi-Hsun & Lin, Lin
- 313-326 Obstacle factors of corporate social responsibility implementation: Empirical evidence from listed companies in Taiwan
by Yeh, Shu-Ling & Chen, Yu-Shan & Kao, Yi-Hui & Wu, Sou-Shan
- 327-346 The role of lending-relationship banks in the underwriting of seasoned equity offerings: Conflict of interest or certification?
by Chen, Hsuan-Chi & Chou, De-Wai & Lai, Christine W. & Yeh, Yi-Ting
- 347-357 Is there an inverse U-shaped relationship between pay and performance?
by Kuo, Hsien-Chang & Lin, Dan & Lien, Donald & Wang, Lie-Huey & Yeh, Li-Jen
- 358-374 Liquidity provisions by individual investor trading prior to dividend announcements: Evidence from Taiwan
by Chen, Zhijuan & Lin, William T. & Ma, Changfeng & Tsai, Shih-Chuan
2014, Volume 27, Issue C
- 1-16 Excess volatility and the cross-section of stock returns
by Wang, Yuming & Ma, Jinpeng
- 17-33 Formulating hypothetical scenarios in correlation stress testing via a Bayesian framework
by Yu, Philip L.H. & Li, W.K. & Ng, F.C.
- 34-47 Can preemptive bidding in takeover auctions be socially optimal? Yes it can
by Dodonova, Anna & Khoroshilov, Yuri
- 48-67 Non-interest income, profitability, and risk in banking industry: A cross-country analysis
by Lee, Chien-Chiang & Yang, Shih-Jui & Chang, Chi-Hung
- 68-87 Multilateral adjustment, regime switching and real exchange rate dynamics
by Bailliu, Jeannine & Dib, Ali & Kano, Takashi & Schembri, Lawrence
- 88-103 Transmission of US financial and trade shocks to Asian economies: Implications for spillover of the 2007–2009 US financial crisis
by Yamamoto, Shugo
- 104-113 Spillovers among CDS indexes in the US financial sector
by Tamakoshi, Go & Hamori, Shigeyuki
- 114-144 Impact of macroeconomic surprises on the Brazilian yield curve and expected inflation
by Moura, Marcelo L. & Gaião, Rafael L.
2013, Volume 26, Issue C
- 1-27 Credit vs. demand constraints: The determinants of US firm-level investment over the business cycles from 1977 to 2011
by Schoder, Christian
- 28-52 The dynamic interactions among the stock, bond and insurance markets
by Lee, Chien-Chiang & Huang, Wei-Ling & Yin, Chun-Hao
- 53-71 The cross market effects of short sale restrictions
by Dungey, Mardi & McKenzie, Michael D. & Yalama, Abdullah
- 72-91 Anchoring effect on foreign institutional investors’ momentum trading behavior: Evidence from the Taiwan stock market
by Liao, Li-Chuan & Chou, Ray Yeutien & Chiu, Banghan
- 92-105 Expected worsening or improving financial instability and the 2008 financial crisis
by Agarwal, Manmohan & Walsh, Sean & Wang, Jing & Whalley, John & Yan, Chen
- 106-118 Decomposing U.S. Stock Market Comovement into spillovers and common factors
by Weber, Enzo
- 119-144 Dynamic relationships between industry returns and stock market returns
by Lee, Chien-Chiang & Chen, Mei-Ping & Chang, Chi-Hung
- 145-176 International diversification: Households versus institutional investors
by Giofré, Maela
- 177-196 Portfolio selection and portfolio frontier with background risk
by Huang, Hung-Hsi & Wang, Ching-Ping
- 197-216 Spillovers of currency carry trade returns, market risk sentiment, and U.S. market returns
by Lee, Hsiu-Chuan & Chang, Shu-Lien
- 217–226 Recent developments in financial economics and econometrics: An overview
by Chia-Lin Chang & Allen, David & McAleer, Michael
- 227-235 Dynamic price integration in the global gold market
by Chang, Chia-Lin & Della Chang, Jui-Chuan & Huang, Yi-Wei
- 236-249 A Conditional Single Index model with Local Covariates for detecting and evaluating active portfolio management
by Caporin, Massimiliano & Lisi, Francesco
- 250-265 Has the Basel Accord improved risk management during the global financial crisis?
by McAleer, Michael & Jimenez-Martin, Juan-Angel & Perez-Amaral, Teodosio
- 266-281 The role of banking regulation in an economy under credit risk and liquidity shock
by da Silva, Marcos Soares & Divino, Jose Angelo
- 282-309 Separating Information Maximum Likelihood estimation of the integrated volatility and covariance with micro-market noise
by Kunitomo, Naoto & Sato, Seisho
- 310-322 Stress testing correlation matrices for risk management
by So, Mike K.P. & Wong, Jerry & Asai, Manabu
- 323-338 Does bank relationship matter for corporate risk-taking? Evidence from listed firms in Taiwan
by Chan, Chia-Chung & Lin, Bing-Huei & Chang, Yung-Ho & Liao, Wei-Chen
- 339-354 Pricing options on stocks denominated in different currencies: Theory and illustrations
by Ng, Andrew C.Y. & Li, Johnny Siu-Hang & Chan, Wai-Sum
- 355-369 EVT and tail-risk modelling: Evidence from market indices and volatility series
by Allen, David E. & Singh, Abhay K. & Powell, Robert J.
- 370-379 The economics of data: Using simple model-free volatility in a high-frequency world
by Garvey, John & Gallagher, Liam A.
- 380-399 Arbitrage-free implied volatility surfaces for options on single stock futures
by Kotzé, Antonie & Labuschagne, Coenraad C.A. & Nair, Merell L. & Padayachi, Nadine
- 400-415 The non-uniform pricing effect of employee stock options using quantile regression
by Kuo, Chii-Shyan & Yu, Shih-Ti
- 416-435 Nonlinear dynamics and recurrence plots for detecting financial crisis
by Addo, Peter Martey & Billio, Monica & Guégan, Dominique
- 436-456 How does news sentiment impact asset volatility? Evidence from long memory and regime-switching approaches
by Ho, Kin-Yip & Shi, Yanlin & Zhang, Zhaoyong
- 457-486 Quantitative evaluation of contingent capital and its applications
by Gupta, Anshul & Akuzawa, Toshinao & Nishiyama, Yoshihiko
- 487-496 High quantiles estimation with Quasi-PORT and DPOT: An application to value-at-risk for financial variables
by Araújo Santos, Paulo & Fraga Alves, Isabel & Hammoudeh, Shawkat
- 497-518 Evaluating inflation targeting based on the distribution of inflation and inflation volatility
by Ginindza, Mzwandile & Maasoumi, Esfandiar
- 519-534 Is small beautiful? Size effects of volatility spillovers for firm performance and exchange rates in tourism
by Chang, Chia-Lin & Hsu, Hui-Kuang & McAleer, Michael
- 535-551 Forecasting volatility with the realized range in the presence of noise and non-trading
by Bannouh, Karim & Martens, Martin & van Dijk, Dick
- 552-564 Using CARRX models to study factors affecting the volatilities of Asian equity markets
by Sin, Chor-Yiu (CY)
- 565-585 Deciphering the Libor and Euribor Spreads during the subprime crisis
by Pelizzon, Loriana & Sartore, Domenico
- 586-601 Information transmission between sovereign debt CDS and other financial factors – The case of Latin America
by Wang, Alan T. & Yang, Sheng-Yung & Yang, Nien-Tzu
- 602-623 Time-varying mixture GARCH models and asymmetric volatility
by Haas, Markus & Krause, Jochen & Paolella, Marc S. & Steude, Sven C.
- 624-639 Diagnostic checking for non-stationary ARMA models with an application to financial data
by Ling, Shiqing & Zhu, Ke & Yee, Chong Ching
- 643-662 Reexamining the time-varying volatility spillover effects: A Markov switching causality approach
by Zheng, Tingguo & Zuo, Haomiao
- 663-676 Asset price, risk transfer and economic activities: Firm-level evidence from China
by Huang, Ying Sophie & Wang, Yizhong
- 677-688 Stock prices and the location of trade: Evidence from China-backed ADRs
by Wang, Xue & Yao, Lee J. & Fang, Victor
- 689-704 Identifying permanent and transitory risks in the Chinese property insurance market
by Guo, Feng & Huang, Ying Sophie
- 705-724 Does financial regulation affect the profit efficiency and risk of banks? Evidence from China's commercial banks
by Lee, Tung-Hao & Chih, Shu-Hwa
- 725-738 Has recent financial crisis changed permanently the correlations between BRICS and developed stock markets?
by Zhang, Bing & Li, Xindan & Yu, Honghai
2013, Volume 25, Issue C
- 1-21 Vertical FDI versus outsourcing: The role of technology transfer costs
by Goswami, Arti Grover
- 22-39 What did Frederick the great know about financial engineering? A survey of recent covered bond market developments and research
by Larsson, Carl F.
- 40-59 Impact of China's currency valuation and labour cost on the US in a trade and exchange rate model
by Bhattarai, Keshab & Mallick, Sushanta
- 60-69 Multivariate GARCH analysis of Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, and American International Group: Did the short-selling ban reduce systemic return-risk?
by Ulibarri, Carlos A.
- 70-93 The effects of exchange-rate volatility on commodity trade between the U.S. and Brazil
by Bahmani-Oskooee, Mohsen & Harvey, Hanafiah & Hegerty, Scott W.
- 94-108 The impact of NAFTA on North American stock market linkages
by Lahrech, Abdelmounaim & Sylwester, Kevin
- 109-115 Risk management and financial derivatives: An overview
by Hammoudeh, Shawkat & McAleer, Michael
- 116-138 Conditional correlations and volatility spillovers between crude oil and stock index returns
by Chang, Chia-Lin & McAleer, Michael & Tansuchat, Roengchai
- 139-150 Pricing exotic options using the Wang transform
by Labuschagne, Coenraad C.A. & Offwood, Theresa M.
- 151-167 The rise and fall of S&P500 variance futures
by Chang, Chia-Lin & Jimenez-Martin, Juan-Angel & McAleer, Michael & Amaral, Teodosio Perez
- 168-187 Predicting volatility using the Markov-switching multifractal model: Evidence from S&P 100 index and equity options
by Chuang, Wen-I & Huang, Teng-Ching & Lin, Bing-Huei
- 188-201 The performance of commodity trading advisors: A mean-variance-ratio test approach
by Bai, Zhidong & Phoon, Kok Fai & Wang, Keyan & Wong, Wing-Keung
- 202-213 Forecasting volatility via stock return, range, trading volume and spillover effects: The case of Brazil
by Asai, Manabu & Brugal, Ivan
- 214-225 Estimating and simulating Weibull models of risk or price durations: An application to ACD models
by Allen, David & Ng, K.H. & Peiris, Shelton
- 226-242 Valuation of double trigger catastrophe options with counterparty risk
by Jiang, I-Ming & Yang, Sheng-Yung & Liu, Yu-Hong & Wang, Alan T.
- 243-260 Day-of-the-week effect on the VIX. A parsimonious representation
by Gonzalez-Perez, Maria T. & Guerrero, David E.
- 261-275 Equity and CDS sector indices: Dynamic models and risk hedging
by Caporin, Massimiliano
- 276-292 Probability of default in collateralized credit operations
by Divino, Jose Angelo & Rocha, Líneke Clementino Sleegers
- 293-305 Risk premia in multi-national enterprises
by Lutz, Stefan
- 306-317 Solving replication problems in a complete market by orthogonal series expansion
by Dong, Chaohua & Gao, Jiti
- 318-334 Downside risk management and VaR-based optimal portfolios for precious metals, oil and stocks
by Hammoudeh, Shawkat & Araújo Santos, Paulo & Al-Hassan, Abdullah
- 335-357 Implied Sharpe ratios of portfolios with options: Application to Nikkei futures and listed options
by Akuzawa, Toshinao & Nishiyama, Yoshihiko
2013, Volume 24, Issue C
- 1-24 The mechanics of VAR forecast pooling—A DSGE model based Monte Carlo study
by Henzel, Steffen R. & Mayr, Johannes
- 25-44 Firm value, the Sarbanes-Oxley Act and cross-listing in the U.S., Germany and Hong Kong destinations
by Bianconi, Marcelo & Chen, Richard & Yoshino, Joe A.
- 45-62 Fear of floating or monetary policy as usual? A structural analysis of Mexico's monetary policy
by Best, Gabriela
- 63-73 Tariff-tax reform and exchange rate dynamics in a monetary economy
by Chao, Chi-Chur & Hu, Shih-Wen & Lai, Ching-Chong & Tai, Meng-Yi & Wang, Vey
- 74-86 Regional foreclosures and Mexican remittances: Evidence from the housing market crisis
by Díaz, Violeta & Soydemir, Gökçe
- 87-100 Financial effects of the Confucius Institute on Chinese language acquisition: Isn’t it delightful that friends come from afar to teach you Hanyu?
by Lien, Donald
- 101-112 Crucial exchange rate parity. Evidence for Mexico
by Loría, Eduardo & Salas, Emmanuel
- 113-124 Was the 2007 crisis really a global banking crisis?
by Shehzad, Choudhry Tanveer & De Haan, Jakob
- 125-138 Intra-industry trade, fragmentation and export margins: An empirical examination of sub-regional international trade
by Yoshida, Yushi
- 139-152 Long run peso/dollar exchange rates and extreme value behavior: Value at Risk modeling
by de Jesús, Raúl & Ortiz, Edgar & Cabello, Alejandra
- 153-158 New evidence on the link between exchange rates and asset-seeking acquisition FDI
by Lee, Donghyun
- 159-175 Financial fragility, uninsured deposits, and the cost of debt
by Quijano, Margot
- 176-190 Nonlinear adjustment, purchasing power parity and the role of nominal exchange rates and prices
by Beckmann, Joscha
- 191-207 The impact of the global business cycle on small open economies: A FAVAR approach for Canada
by Vasishtha, Garima & Maier, Philipp
- 208-222 Gold as an inflation hedge in a time-varying coefficient framework
by Beckmann, Joscha & Czudaj, Robert
- 223-242 Optimal monetary policy rules in a two-country economy with a zero bound on nominal interest rates
by Ida, Daisuke
- 243-259 Determinants of bank credit default swap spreads: The role of the housing sector
by Benbouzid, Nadia & Mallick, Sushanta
- 260-267 Financial advantage, outsourcing and FDI under wage uncertainty
by Choi, E. Kwan & Choi, Jai-Young
- 268-278 Nonlinearities in exchange rate determination in a small open economy: Some evidence for Canada
by Kempa, Bernd & Riedel, Jana
- 279-297 Determinants of credit spreads: The role of ambiguity and information uncertainty
by Guo, Liang
- 298-305 Emigration, unemployment and welfare – The role of non-traded sector
by Marjit, Sugata & Kar, Saibal & Hazari, Bharat R.
2012, Volume 23, Issue 3
- 265-268 Overview of the special issue on international finance in the aftermath of the 2008 global crisis
by Aizenman, Joshua & Noy, Ilan
- 269-285 Trilemma policy convergence patterns and output volatility
by Aizenman, Joshua & Ito, Hiro
- 286-309 Recent trends in measures to manage capital flows in emerging economies
by Pasricha, Gurnain Kaur
- 310-324 Order flow in the South: Anatomy of the Brazilian FX market
by Wu, Thomas
- 325-344 The effect of episodes of large capital inflows on domestic credit
by Furceri, Davide & Guichard, Stéphanie & Rusticelli, Elena
- 345-364 Bilateral M&A activity from the Global South
by Dailami, Mansoor & Kurlat, Sergio & Lim, Jamus Jerome
- 365-385 Development threshold, capital flows, and financial turbulence
by Ding, Ding & Jinjarak, Yothin
2011, Volume 22, Issue 3
- 221-236 U.S. fiscal indicators, inflation and output
by Aksoy, Yunus & Melina, Giovanni
- 237-256 About the soundness of the US-cay indicator for predicting international banking crises
by Nitschka, Thomas
- 257-276 Financial CDS, stock market and interest rates: Which drives which?
by Hammoudeh, Shawkat & Sari, Ramazan
- 277-297 Asymmetric convergence and risk shift in the TED spreads
by Hammoudeh, Shawkat & Chen, Li-Hsueh & Yuan, Yuan
- 298-319 Inflation expectations: Does the market beat econometric forecasts?
by El-Shagi, Makram
- 320-343 Back to fundamentals: The role of expected cash flows in equity valuation
by Foerster, Stephen R. & Sapp, Stephen G.
- 344-364 Estimating Taylor rules in a credit channel environment
by Yagihashi, Takeshi
2011, Volume 22, Issue 2
- 89-101 Industry trade between Canada and Mexico: Will a weakening peso help Mexican manufacturing in the long run?
by Bahmani-Oskooee, Mohsen & Bolhassani, Marzieh & Hegerty, Scott W.
- 102-117 Monetary policy and asset prices in an open economy
by Ida, Daisuke
- 118-130 Emerging market mutual fund performance: Evidence for Poland
by Bialkowski, Jedrzej & Otten, Roger
- 131-148 Monetary institutions, imperfect competition and employment outcomes
by Chouliarakis, George & Correa-López, Mónica
- 149-163 Asymmetric Taylor reaction functions of the ECB: An approach depending on the state of the economy
by Klose, Jens
- 164-196 Technology and endowments as determinants of comparative advantage: Evidence from Mexico
by Amoroso, Nicolás & Chiquiar, Daniel & Ramos-Francia, Manuel
- 197-220 The exchange rate and macroeconomic determinants: Time-varying transitional dynamics
by Yuan, Chunming
2011, Volume 22, Issue 1
- 3-4 Nowcasting and model combination
by Lees, Kirdan & Vahey, Shaun P.
- 5-25 Current trends in the analysis of Canadian productivity growth
by van Norden, Simon
- 26-42 Real-time conditional forecasts with Bayesian VARs: An application to New Zealand
by Bloor, Chris & Matheson, Troy
- 43-60 Decision-making in hard times: What is a recession, why do we care and how do we know when we are in one?
by Lee, Kevin & Shields, Kalvinder K.
- 61-76 Weights and pools for a Norwegian density combination
by Bjørnland, Hilde C. & Gerdrup, Karsten & Jore, Anne Sofie & Smith, Christie & Thorsrud, Leif Anders
- 77-87 Real-time inflation forecast densities from ensemble Phillips curves
by Garratt, Anthony & Mitchell, James & Vahey, Shaun P. & Wakerly, Elizabeth C.
2010, Volume 21, Issue 3
- 217-227 A simple model of service offshoring with time zone differences
by Kikuchi, Toru & Long, Ngo Van
- 228-240 On the employment, investment, and current account effects of trade liberalizations with durability in consumption
by Mansoorian, Arman & Mohsin, Mohammed
- 241-255 Using wavelets to measure core inflation: The case of New Zealand
by Baqaee, David
- 256-273 Capital returns, costs and EVA for Canadian firms
by Kryzanowski, Lawrence & Mohsni, Sana
- 274-285 Does the nominal exchange rate regime affect the real interest parity condition?
by Dreger, Christian
- 286-296 Mean reversion in US and international short rates
by Christiansen, Charlotte
- 297-313 Why dollarization didn't succeed: Comparing credibility and the impact of real shocks on small open economies
by Cabral, René
- 314-331 Participation strategy of the NYSE specialists to the posted quotes
by Köksal, Bülent
- 332-346 The behaviour of small cap vs. large cap stocks in recessions and recoveries: Empirical evidence for the United States and Canada
by Switzer, Lorne N.
2010, Volume 21, Issue 2
- 107-109 Introduction
by Kasa, Ken & Kuttner, Kenneth
- 110-125 Understanding the flattening Phillips curve
by Kuttner, Ken & Robinson, Tim
- 126-144 Comparing the New Keynesian Phillips Curve with time series models to forecast inflation
by Rumler, Fabio & Valderrama, Maria Teresa
- 145-164 Evaluating the German (New Keynesian) Phillips curve
by Scheufele, Rolf
- 165-181 Did U.S. wages become stickier between the world wars?
by Dighe, Ranjit S. & Schmitt, Elizabeth Dunne
- 182-197 The Phillips curve and the Italian lira, 1861-1998
by Del Boca, Alessandra & Fratianni, Michele & Spinelli, Franco & Trecroci, Carmine
- 198-216 Vertically globalized production structure in New Keynesian Phillips curve
by Wong, Chin-Yoong & Eng, Yoke-Kee
2010, Volume 21, Issue 1
- 1-4 Overview of the special issue on crisis and opportunity: Policy evaluation during the global turmoil
by Kouretas, Georgios P. & Papadopoulos, Athanasios P.
- 5-18 Monetary policy during speculative attacks: Are there adverse medium term effects?
by Bergman, U. Michael & Jellingsø, Mads
- 19-33 Trend inflation and macroeconomic volatilities in the post-WWII U.S. economy
by Castelnuovo, Efrem
- 34-48 Stabilization effects of social spending: Empirical evidence from a panel of OECD countries
by Furceri, Davide
- 49-71 The external finance premium in the Euro area: A dynamic stochastic general equilibrium analysis
by Gelain, Paolo
- 72-87 Causes of banking crises revisited
by Klomp, Jeroen
- 88-105 Housing wealth, financial wealth, money demand and policy rule: Evidence from the euro area
by Sousa, Ricardo M.
2009, Volume 20, Issue 3
- 213-238 Negative nominal interest rates: Three ways to overcome the zero lower bound
by Buiter, Willem H.
- 239-254 Monetary effects on nominal oil prices
by Gillman, Max & Nakov, Anton
- 255-266 Fear of Floating in Brazil: Did Inflation Targeting matter?
by Nogueira Jr., Reginaldo P. & León-Ledesma, Miguel A.
- 267-280 Vertical specialization across the world: A relative measure
by Amador, João & Cabral, Sónia
- 281-288 Cross-border restaurant price and exchange rate interactions
by Fullerton Jr., Thomas M. & Fierro, Karen P. & Villalobos, Emmanuel
2009, Volume 20, Issue 2
- 83-90 The implications of integration for globalization
by Arndt, Sven W. & Crowley, Patrick M. & Mayes, David G.
- 91-99 Globalization and business cycle transmission
by Artis, Michael & Okubo, Toshihiro
- 100-123 Real convergence, financial markets, and the current account - Emerging Europe versus emerging Asia
by Herrmann, Sabine & Winkler, Adalbert
- 124-144 Do common currencies facilitate the net flow of capital among countries?
by Slavov, Slavi T.
- 145-161 Do European capital flows comove?
by Contessi, Silvio & De Pace, Pierangelo
- 162-176 Beyond monetary credibility: The impact of globalisation on the output-inflation trade-off in euro-area countries
by Marzinotto, Benedicta
- 177-192 Europeanization or globalization? Transnational wage bargaining and the distribution of activity in European labor markets
by Demertzis, Maria & Hughes Hallett, Andrew & Schermer, Nicolien
- 193-211 Globalization and tax policy
by Neumann, Rebecca & Holman, Jill & Alm, James
2009, Volume 20, Issue 1
- 1-23 Election outcomes and financial market returns in Canada
by Chrétien, Stéphane & Coggins, Frank
- 24-45 Gains from interest-rate smoothing in a small open economy with zero-bound aversion
by Kam, Timothy
- 46-65 Are regional trading agreements beneficial?: Static and dynamic panel gravity models
by Martínez-Zarzoso, Inmaculada & Felicitas, Nowak-Lehmann D. & Horsewood, Nicholas
- 66-81 Productivity effects on Mexican manufacturing employment
by Mollick, André Varella & Cabral, René
2008, Volume 19, Issue 3
- 249-260 Bank interest margins in OECD countries
by Hawtrey, Kim & Liang, Hanyu
- 261-273 The long-run output-inflation trade-off with menu costs
by Alex Ho, Wai-Yip & Yetman, James
- 274-289 Inflation dynamics in Mexico: A characterization using the New Phillips curve
by Ramos-Francia, Manuel & Torres, Alberto
- 290-303 Are remittances manna from heaven? A look at the business cycle properties of remittances
by Vargas-Silva, Carlos
- 304-318 Toward a North American customs union: Rules of origin liberalization matters more than a common external tariff for Canada
by Georges, Patrick
- 319-330 Fiscal convergence in the European Union
by Kocenda, Evzen & Kutan, Ali M. & Yigit, Taner M.
- 331-348 Immigrants, cultural distance and U.S. state-level exports of cultural products
by White, Roger & Tadesse, Bedassa
- 349-349 Erratum to "The euro and developing country finance: a survey" [North Am. J. Econ. Finance 19 (2) 2008 175-191]
by Masson, Paul R.
2008, Volume 19, Issue 2
- 111-112 Symposium on the structure of financial regulation: An introduction
by Bliss, Robert R.
- 113-134 The impact of bank supervision on loan growth
by Curry, Timothy J. & Fissel, Gary S. & Ramirez, Carlos D.
- 135-152 Integrated financial supervision: Which model?
by Cihák, Martin & Podpiera, Richard
- 153-173 Helping hand or grabbing hand?: Politicians, supervision regime, financial structure and market view
by Masciandaro, Donato & Quintyn, Marc
- 175-191 The euro and developing country finance: A survey
by Masson, Paul R.
- 193-213 Assessing the effects of U.S. shocks on the Canadian economy using alternative identification methods
by Souki, Kaouthar
- 215-234 The implementation of monetary policy in New Zealand: What factors affect the 90-day bank bill rate?
by Guender, Alfred V. & Rimer, Oyvinn
- 235-248 Inflation targeting and monetary policy in Canada: What is the impact on inflation uncertainty?
by Miles, William
2008, Volume 19, Issue 1
- 1-5 Monetary policy and financial markets
by Herrmann, Heinz & Schroeder, Michael
- 7-21 Liquidity management and overnight rate calendar effects: Evidence from German banks
by Fecht, Falko & Nyborg, Kjell G. & Rocholl, Jörg