North American Review of Economics and Finance
Contact information of Elsevier:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/620163
This journal is no longer published by Elsevier. For a followup journal, see The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, published by Elsevier.
Download restrictions: Full text for ScienceDirect subscribers only
Editor: Barry W. Poulson
Editor: Mahmood A. Zaidi
For corrections or technical questions regarding this series, please contact (Zhang, Lei)
Series handle: repec:eee:namrev
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Impact factors: Simple, Recursive, Discounted, Recursive discounted, H-Index, Aggregate
Access and download statistics
Top item: By citations. By downloads (last 12 months).
1991, Volume 2, Issue 1
- 1-22 Some reflections on theories of unemployment in the North American context
by Zaidi, Mahmood A.
- 23-34 Price instability in a rational expectations model: The mexican case
by Carrada-Bravo, Francisco
- 35-48 Investment incentives and risk sharing properties of debt and equity contracts in international financial markets
by Anayiotos, George C.
- 49-68 A general equilibrium pricing model with speculation, quantity risk, price risk and foreign exchange risk
by Mahajan, Arvind
- 69-82 Have budget deficits and money growth caused changes in interest rates and exchange rates in Canada?
by Darrat, Ali F. & Suliman, M. O.
- 83-94 Speculative efficiency and foreign currency futures: A focus on selected countries in North America, Western Europe, and the Pacific
by Min, Sung K. & Swanson, Peggy E. & Herbst, Anthony F.
- 95-101 Canada-U.S. Free Trade: Retrospect and prospect
by Wonnacott, Paul & Wonnacott, Ronald
- 103-105 International money: Post-war trends and theories : by Paul de Grauwe (Oxford: Oxford University Press, 1989. Pp. xiii, 257)
by Miller, Stephen M.
1990, Volume 1, Issue 2
- 181-186 Introduction
by Waverman, Leonard & Reynolds, Clark W.
- 187-203 Trade and development policy in Mexico in the context of North American economic relations
by Bueno, Gerardo M. & Poulson, Barry W.
- 205-216 Dynamic comparative advantage: Some implications for trade policy in North America
by Reynolds, Clark W.
- 217-224 Industrial structure, competitiveness, and trade
by Arndt, Sven W.
- 225-240 Economic prospects and policies in Mexico
by Balassa, Bela
- 241-252 The "export-import" effect and economic growth
by Tremblay, Rodrigue
- 253-266 The investment decisions of multinational enterprises
by Safarian, A. E.
- 267-280 Multinational enterprise: The old and the new in history and theory
by Krugman, Paul
1990, Volume 1, Issue 1
- 1-8 North America: A case for economic integration
by Poulson, Barry W.
- 9-32 The world's greatest debtor nation?
by Eisner, Robert & Pieper, Paul J.
- 33-51 Debt and credit: Recent Canadian developments
by Freedman, Charles & Longworth, David
- 53-73 The United States and United Kingdom activities of Japanese banks, 1980-1988
by Terrell, Henry S. & Dohner, Robert S. & Lowrey, Barbara R.
- 75-86 Employment of Western Hemisphere undocumented aliens: Is there a negative fiscal impact on the United States?
by McCrohan, Kevin F.
- 87-103 A rent-seeking perspective on privatization
by Spindler, Zane A.
- 105-115 The Canada-United States free trade agreement: The adjustment process for Canadian-owned firms
by Daly, Donald J.
- 117-133 Causality testing and sensitivity to detrending: The money-income relationship revisited
by Craigwell, Roland C. & Leon, Hyginus
- 135-143 The black-market exchange rate and currency substitution in a small open economy: An empirical analysis of Barbados
by Ramcharran, Harridutt
- 145-162 New directions in predicting bank failures: The case of small banks
by Crowley, Frederick D. & L. Loviscek, Anthony
- 163-179 Empirical models of the effects of United States protection: A survey of recent literature
by Weber, Christian & Tower, Edward