Contact information of Elsevier
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jeborg. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jebo .
June 1986, Volume 7, Issue 2
March 1986, Volume 7, Issue 1
- 3-19 Towards a theory of multinational enterprise
by Galbraith, Craig S. & Kay, Neil M.
- 21-45 Transactions cost economics and the multinational enterprise An Assessment
by Teece, David J.
- 47-70 End behavior in sequences of finite Prisoner's Dilemma supergames A learning theory approach
by Selten, Reinhard & Stoecker, Rolf
- 71-81 Self-preservation as a foundation of rational behavior under risk
by Karni, Edi & Schmeidler, David
- 83-99 Threshold models of interpersonal effects in consumer demand
by Granovetter, Mark & Soong, Roland
- 101-106 A general theory of exploitation and class : John E. Roemer, (Harvard University Press, Cambridge, MA, 1982) pp. xiii + 298, $27.50
by Lal, Deepak
- 106-108 Industrial renaissance : W.J. Abernathy, K.B. Clark and A.M. Kantrow, (Basic Books, New York, 1983)
by Schwartz, Sandra L.
- 109-110 Individual forecasting and aggregate outcomes, `rational expectations' examined : Roman Frydman and Edmund S. Phelps, eds., (Cambridge University Press, Cambridge, 1983) pp. ix + 238, $37.50
by Shubik, Martin J.
- 110-113 Economic games people play : Shlomo and Sharone Maital, (Basic Books, New York, 1984) pp. xxii + 339, $16.95
by Lipnowski, Irwin
- 113-114 Economic behavior within organizations : Stephen A. Hoenack, (Cambridge University Press, Cambridge, 1983) pp. xiv + 290, $34.50
by Hess, James D.
December 1985, Volume 6, Issue 4
- 323-329 I. Was the South Sea Bubble a random walk?
by Schachter, Stanley & Gerin, William & Hood, Donald C. & Anderassen, Paul
- 331-338 II. Random and non-random walks on the New York stock exchange
by Hood, Donald C. & Andreassen, Paul & Schachter, Stanley
- 339-357 III. Some causes and consequences of dependence and independence in the stock market
by Schachter, Stanley & Hood, Donald C. & Gerin, William & Andreassen, Paul & Rennert, Michael
- 359-379 The principal-agent problem with a satisficing agent
by Haller, Hans
- 381-385 Brand loyalty and user skills
by Wernerfelt, Birger
- 387-390 Reason in human affairs : Herbert A. Simon, (Standford University Press, Standford, CA, 1983) viii + 107 pp., $10.00
by Schotter, Andrew
- 390-393 The economics of organization : James D. Hess, (North-Holland, Amsterdam, 1983) viii + 288 pp., $35.00
by Beckmann, Martin
- 393-395 The logic of bureaucratic conduct: An economic analysis of competition, exchange, and efficiency in private and public organizations : Alfred Breton and Ronald Wintrobe, (Cambridge University Press, Cambridge, 1982) xi + 195 pp., $29.95
by Ei Sawy, Omar A.
- 395-398 History -- the human gamble : Reuven Brenner, (The University of Chicago Press, Chicago and London, 1983) xiv + 247 pp., $17.50
by Perlman, Mark
September 1985, Volume 6, Issue 3
June 1985, Volume 6, Issue 2
- 103-121 Innovation and the imitative entrepreneur
by Ziegler, Charles A.
- 123-137 The convergence of economic systems and the M-form
by Buck, Trevor
- 139-159 Information and conspiracy in sealed bid auctions
by Isaac, R. Mark & Walker, James M.
- 161-176 Concepts of extended preference
by Hochman, Harold M. & Nitzan, Shmuel
- 177-202 Electoral and welfare consequences of political manipulation of the economy
by Keech, William R. & Simon, Carl P.
- 203-206 Cultural Transmission and Evolution: A quantitative approach : L.L. Cavalli-Sforza and M.W. Feldman, (Princeton University Press, Princeton, NJ, 1981) pp. xiv + 386, $28.000 (hard-cover), $12.50 (paperback)
by Ballonoff, Paul
- 206-209 The economic imagination: Towards a behavioural analysis of choice : Peter E. Earl, (Sharpe, New York, 1983) pp. 224, $30.00
by Shefrin, Hersh
- 210-212 Utilitarianism and beyond : Amartya Sen and Bernard Williams, eds., (Cambridge University Press, Cambridge, 1982) pp. vii + 290, $39.50 (hard-cover), $13.95 (paperback)
by Tesfatsion, Leigh
- 212-216 Internal labor markets : Paul Osterman, ed., (M.I.T. Press, Cambridge, MA, 1984) pp. xii + 296, $30.00
by Putterman, Louis
March 1985, Volume 6, Issue 1
- 1-15 A behavioral model of the adoption of protective activities
by Kunreuther, Howard & Sanderson, Warren & Vetschera, Rudolf
- 17-53 A behavioral model of the economic long wave
by Sterman, John D.
- 55-68 Risk sharing and inventories
by Spulber, Daniel F.
- 69-78 Learning behavior and mixed-strategy Nash equilibria
by Crawford, Vincent P.
- 79-87 Notes on partnerships in the services sector
by Paroush, Jacob
- 89-92 Choice and consequence. Perspectives of an Errant Economist : Thomas C. Schelling, (Harvard University Press, Cambridge, MA, 1984) 363 pp., $20.00
by Elster, Jon
- 92-94 An Evolutionary Theory of economic change : Richard R. Nelson and Sydney G. Winter, (Harvard University Press, Cambridge, MA, 1982) xi+ 437 pp., $25.00
by Faxen, Karl O.
- 94-97 The timing of economic activities : Gordon C. Winston, (Cambridge University Press, Cambridge, MA, 1982) xvi+343 pp., $29.95
by Faith, Roger L.
- 98-100 Inside the Black Box: Technology and Economics : Nathan Rosenberg, (Cambridge University Press, Cambridge, MA, 1982) xi+304 pp., $29.95 hardback, $12.95 paperback
by Layton, Edwin Jr.
1984, Volume 5, Issue 3-4
- 249-274 Micro heterogeneity of firms and the stability of industrial growth
by Eliasson, Gunnar
- 275-286 Industrial finance system in Europe, U.S. and Japan
by Rybczynski, Tad M.
- 287-320 Schumpeterian competition in alternative technological regimes
by Winter, Sidney G.
- 321-351 Schumpeterian dynamics, Part II : Technological progress, firm growth and `economic selection'
by Iwai, Katsuhito
- 353-373 Production and innovation when techniques are tacit : The case of education
by Murnane, Richard J. & Nelson, Richard R.
- 375-385 The convergence of satisficing to marginalism : An empirical test
by Crain, W. Mark & Shughart, William II & Tollison, Robert D.
- 387-396 Non-linear prices and price-taking behavior
by Sobel, Joel
- 398-401 A theory of adaptive economic behavior : John G. Cross, (Cambridge University Press, Cambridge, 1983) pp. 202, $32.50
by Conlisk, John
- 401-403 Sour grapes: Studies in the subversion of rationality : Jon Elster, (Cambridge University Press, Cambridge and Editions de la Maison des Sciences de I'Homme, Paris, 1983) pp. viii + 177, $29.95
by Kuran, Timur
- 403-405 Technology transfer in fibres, textile and apparel : Gerald K. Boon, (Martinus Nijhoff, The Hague, 1981) pp. 600, $116.25
by Shen, T. Y.
- 406-409 The evolution of cooperation : Axelrod, Robert, (Basic Books, Inc., 1984) pp. 256, $17.95
by Rider, Robert
- 410-411 Shifting involvements: Private interest and public action : Albert O. Hirschman, (Princeton University Press, Princeton, NJ, 1982) pp. 138, $14.50 hardback, $6.95 paper
by Rubin, Paul H.
June 1984, Volume 5, Issue 2
March 1984, Volume 5, Issue 1
December 1983, Volume 4, Issue 4
1983, Volume 4, Issue 2-3
- 69-90 Optimal employment contracts in a principal-agent relationship
by Clarke, Frank H. & Darrough, Masako N.
- 91-111 Investment and industrial expansion : A corporate variables framework
by Cohen, Wesley M.
- 113-129 Inflation and economic growth in a competitive economy with exhaustible resources
by JHA, Raghbendra & Lachler, Ulrich
- 131-162 Tax policy and business fixed investment revisited
by Sinai, Allen & Eckstein, Otto
- 163-184 The economics of academic tenure : A relational perspective
by McPherson, Michael S. & Winston, Gordon C.
- 185-204 Collective choice, Pareto optimality and the organization of cooperatives : The case of agricultural credit associations
by Zusman, Pinhas
- 205-219 A test that discriminates between two models of the Dutch-first auction non-isomorphism
by Cox, James C. & Smith, Vernon L. & Walker, James M.
- 221-238 The economic organization of the English East India Company
by Anderson, Gary M. & McCormick, Robert E. & Tollison, Robert D.
- 239-248 The order of acquisition of consumer durables : A social choice theoretic approach
by Fine, Ben
- 249-264 Endogenous conjectural variations in oligopoly
by Guttman, Joel M. & Miller, Michael
- 265-275 Social values and individual choices
by Encarnacion, J.
March 1983, Volume 4, Issue 1
December 1982, Volume 3, Issue 4
1982, Volume 3, Issue 2-3
- 117-137 The organization of work : A historical dimension
by Jones, S. R. H.
- 139-160 Some behavioral perspectives on the dominance of hierarchical over democratic forms of enterprise
by Putterman, Louis
- 161-174 Evolved ethics and efficient ethics
by Rubin, Paul H.
- 175-195 Committee decisions under alternative procedural rules : An experimental study applying a new non-monetary method of preference inducement
by Kormendi, Roger C. & Plott, Charles R.
- 197-224 Asymmetric information and excessive budgets in government bureaucracies : A principal and agent approach
by Spencer, Barbara J.
- 225-242 An economic theory of military tactics : Methodological individualism at war
by Brennan, Geoffrey & Tullock, Gordon
- 243-259 Bilateral bargaining, pareto optimality, and the empirical frequency of impasse
by Coursey, Don
- 261-276 The economics of organizational design
by Gottinger, Hans W.
March 1982, Volume 3, Issue 1
December 1981, Volume 2, Issue 4
- 285-306 The power of parallel thinking
by Cohen, Michael D.
- 307-333 A model of adaptive organizational search
by Levinthal, Daniel & March, James G.
- 335-357 The quasifirm in the construction industry
by Eccles, Robert G.
- 359-385 Society, land, love or money : A strategic model of how to glue the generations together
by Shubik, Martin
- 387-387 Comment on 'It pays to do good, but not to do more good than it pays: A note on the survival of altruism' by R. Wintrobe
by Hirshleifer, J.
- 389-390 Reply to Hirshleifer
by Wintrobe, R.
September 1981, Volume 2, Issue 3
June 1981, Volume 2, Issue 2
- 95-127 A dynamical, pure exchange economy with feedback pricing
by Aubin, Jean-Pierre
- 129-151 Implementation of mechanism by processes : Public good allocation experiments
by Harstad, Ronald M. & Marrese, Michael
- 153-177 Sociological versus strategic factors in bargaining
by Roth, Alvin E. & Malouf, Michael W. K. & Murnighan, J. Keith
- 179-186 Individual-rational and group-rational inflation expectations: Theory and cross-section evidence
by Maital, Shlomo & Maital, Sharone
- 187-200 Gaming-simulation of the functioning of economic systems
by Yefimov, Vladimir M.
March 1981, Volume 2, Issue 1
December 1980, Volume 1, Issue 4
September 1980, Volume 1, Issue 3
June 1980, Volume 1, Issue 2
March 1980, Volume 1, Issue 1