Property rights, entrepreneurship and coordination
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Daniel B. Klein & Jason Briggeman, 2010. "Israel Kirzner on Coordination and Discovery," Journal of Private Enterprise, The Association of Private Enterprise Education, vol. 25(Spring 20), pages 1-53.
- Klein, Daniel & Orsborn, Aaron, 2009. "Concatenate coordination and mutual coordination," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 72(1), pages 176-187, October.
- T. de Scitovszky, 1941. "A Note on Welfare Propositions in Economics," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 9(1), pages 77-88.
- Kirzner, Israel M, 1999. "Creativity and/or Alertness: A Reconsideration of the Schumpeterian Entrepreneur," The Review of Austrian Economics, Springer;Society for the Development of Austrian Economics, vol. 11(1-2), pages 5-17.
- Gunning, J Patrick, 2000. "The Property System in Austrian Economics: Ronald Coase's Contribution," The Review of Austrian Economics, Springer;Society for the Development of Austrian Economics, vol. 13(2), pages 209-220, September.
- Israel Kirzner, 1998. "Coordination as a Criterion for Economic “Goodness”," Constitutional Political Economy, Springer, vol. 9(4), pages 289-301, December.
- Krecké Elisabeth, 2002. "The Role of Entrepreneurship in Shaping Legal Evolution," Journal des Economistes et des Etudes Humaines, De Gruyter, vol. 12(2), pages 1-18, June.
- Barzel,Yoram, 1997. "Economic Analysis of Property Rights," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521597135, April.
- Kirzner Israel M., 1999. "Hedgehog Or Fox? Hayek And The Idea Of Plan-Coordination," Journal des Economistes et des Etudes Humaines, De Gruyter, vol. 9(2-3), pages 1-22, June.
- Erica Field, 2007. "Entitled to Work: Urban Property Rights and Labor Supply in Peru," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 122(4), pages 1561-1602.
- M.J. Rizzo, 1992. "Equilibrium Visions," South African Journal of Economics, Economic Society of South Africa, vol. 60(1), pages 66-73, March.
- Whitman Douglas Glen, 2002. "Legal Entrepreneurship and Institutional Change," Journal des Economistes et des Etudes Humaines, De Gruyter, vol. 12(2), pages 1-13, June.
- Peter Lewin, 1997. "Hayekian equilibrium and change," Journal of Economic Methodology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 4(2), pages 245-266.
- Jakee, Keith & Spong, Heath, 2003. "Praxeology, Entrepreneurship and the Market Process: A Review of Kirzner's Contribution," Journal of the History of Economic Thought, Cambridge University Press, vol. 25(04), pages 461-486, December.
- Benson, Bruce L, 2002. "Regulatory Disequilibrium and Inefficiency: The Case of Interstate Trucking," The Review of Austrian Economics, Springer;Society for the Development of Austrian Economics, vol. 15(2-3), pages 229-255, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- David Harper, 2014. "Property rights as a complex adaptive system: how entrepreneurship transforms intellectual property structures," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 24(2), pages 335-355, April.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomic coordination; Property rights; Market process; Entrepreneurship;
- B52 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Current Heterodox Approaches - - - Historical; Institutional; Evolutionary
- B53 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Current Heterodox Approaches - - - Austrian
- D02 - Microeconomics - - General - - - Institutions: Design, Formation, Operations, and Impact
- D60 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - General
- K11 - Law and Economics - - Basic Areas of Law - - - Property Law
- L26 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Entrepreneurship
- P11 - Economic Systems - - Capitalist Systems - - - Planning, Coordination, and Reform
- P14 - Economic Systems - - Capitalist Systems - - - Property Rights
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jeborg:v:88:y:2013:i:c:p:62-77. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jebo .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.