Citations for "Monopoly Pricing With Network Externalities"
by Luis Cabral & David Salant & Glenn Woroch
- Navarro, Noemí, 2012.
"Price and quality decisions under network effects,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 48(5), pages 263-270.
- Ho-Chyuan Chen & Chien-Chen Chen, 2011. "Compatibility Under Differentiated Duopoly with Network Externalities," Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade, Springer, vol. 11(1), pages 43-55, March.
- Corrado Benassi & Marcella Scrimitore, 2013.
"Income Distribution in Network Markets,"
Working Paper Series
13_13, The Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Gerard Llobet & Michael Manove, 2006.
"Network Size and Network Capture,"
Boston University - Department of Economics - Working Papers Series
WP2006-007, Boston University - Department of Economics.
- Jong-Hee Hahn, 2001.
"The Welfare Effect of Quality Degradation in the Presence of Network Externalities,"
Keele Department of Economics Discussion Papers (1995-2001)
2001/08, Department of Economics, Keele University, revised Feb 2003.
- Hahn, Jong-Hee, 2004. "The welfare effect of quality degradation in the presence of network externalities," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 16(4), pages 535-552, December.
- Chen, Ying-Ju & Zenou, Yves & Zhou, Junjie, 2015. "Competitive pricing strategies in social networks," CEPR Discussion Papers 10857, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Didier LAUSSEL & Ngo Van LONG & Joana RESENDE, 2014.
"Network Effects, Aftermarkets and the Coase Conjecture : A Dynamic Markovian Approach,"
Cahiers de recherche
06-2014, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- Laussel, Didier & Van Long, Ngo & Resende, Joana, 2015. "Network effects, aftermarkets and the Coase conjecture: A dynamic Markovian approach," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 84-96.
- Hung-Ken Chien & C. Y. Cyrus Chu, 2008. "Sale or Lease? Durable-Goods Monopoly with Network Effects," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 27(6), pages 1012-1019, 11-12.
- Ralph-C Bayer & Mickey Chan, 2004.
"Network Externalities, Demand Inertia, and Dynamic Pricing in an Experimental Oligopoly Market,"
Econometric Society 2004 Australasian Meetings
108, Econometric Society.
- Ralph-C. Bayer & Mickey Chan, 2007. "Network Externalities, Demand Inertia and Dynamic Pricing in an Experimental Oligopoly Market," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 83(263), pages 405-415, December.
- Ralph-C Bayer & Mickey Chan, 2004. "Network Externalities, Demand Inertia and Dynamic Pricing in an Experimental Oligopoly Market," School of Economics Working Papers 2004-08, University of Adelaide, School of Economics.
- Ralph C Bayer & Mickey Chan, 2004. "Network Externalities, Demand Inertia and Dynamic Pricing in an Experimental Oligopoly Market," Experimental 0412004, EconWPA.
- GABSZEVIWZ, Jean J. & GARCIA, Filomena, .
"A note on expanding networks and monopoly pricing,"
CORE Discussion Papers RP
1994, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- GABSZEWICZ, Jean J. & GARCIA, Filomena, 2005. "A note on expanding networks and monopoly pricing," CORE Discussion Papers 2005095, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Jean J., GABSZEWICZ & Filomena, GARCIA, 2005. "A Note on Expanding Networks and Monopoly Pricing," Discussion Papers (ECON - Département des Sciences Economiques) 2005063, Université catholique de Louvain, Département des Sciences Economiques.
- Alexei Parakhonyak & Nick Vikander, 2013.
"Optimal sales schemes for network goods,"
HSE Working papers
WP BRP 41/EC/2013, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Cyrus C.Y. Chu & Hung-Ken Chien, 2005. "Durable-Goods Monopolists, Network Effects and Penetration Pricing," IEAS Working Paper : academic research 05-A001, Institute of Economics, Academia Sinica, Taipei, Taiwan.
- Oz Shy, 2010.
"A short survey of network economics,"
10-3, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Pekka Sääskilahti, 2015.
"Monopoly Pricing of Social Goods,"
International Journal of the Economics of Business,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 22(3), pages 429-448, November.
- Luca Lambertini & Raimondello Orsini, 2007.
"Network externalities in a dynamic monopoly,"
Central European Journal of Operations Research,
Springer;Slovak Society for Operations Research;Hungarian Operational Research Society;Czech Society for Operations Research;Österr. Gesellschaft für Operations Research (ÖGOR);Slovenian Society Informatika - Section for Operational Research;Croatian Operational Research Society, vol. 15(1), pages 105-117, March.
- Nick Vikander, 2014. "Sellouts, Beliefs, and Bandwagon Behavior," Discussion Papers 14-15, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Mirta B. Gordon & Jean-Pierre Nadal & Denis Phan & Viktoriya Semeshenko, 2013.
"Entanglement between Demand and Supply in Markets with Bandwagon Goods,"
- Mirta B. Gordon & Jean-Pierre Nadal & Denis Phan & Viktoriya Semeshenko, 2012. "Entanglement between Demand and Supply in Markets with Bandwagon Goods," Papers 1209.1321, arXiv.org, revised Dec 2012.
- Kessing, Sebastian & Nuscheler, Robert, 2003.
"Monopoly pricing with negative network effects: the case of vaccines
[Monopolpreisbildung mit negativen Netzwerkeffekten am Beispiel von Impfstoffen]," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Market Processes and Governance SP II 2003-06, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- Kessing, Sebastian G. & Nuscheler, Robert, 2006. "Monopoly pricing with negative network effects: The case of vaccines," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 50(4), pages 1061-1069, May.
- Katarzyna Maciejowska & Arkadiusz Jedrzejewski & Anna Kowalska-Pyzalska & Katarzyna Sznajd-Weron & Rafal Weron, 2015. "Two faces of word-of-mouth: Understanding the impact of social interactions on demand curves for innovative products," HSC Research Reports HSC/15/09, Hugo Steinhaus Center, Wroclaw University of Technology.
- Di Maria, Corrado & Köttl, Johannes, 2002. "Lagged Network Externalities and Rationing in a Software Monopoly," Economics Series 120, Institute for Advanced Studies.
- Buck, Christoph & Graf, Julia, 2015. "Is zero the best price? Optimal pricing of mobile applications," Bayreuth Reports on Information Systems Management 60, University of Bayreuth, Chair of Information Systems Management.
- Matthias Göcke & Svetlana Fedoseeva, 2016. "Optimal Monopolist Export Pricing with Dynamic Demand and Learning Curve Effects," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 27(3), pages 447-469, July.
- Jullien, Bruno, 2001. "Competing with Network Externalities and Price Discrimination," CEPR Discussion Papers 2883, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Soetevent, Adriaan R. & Schoonbeek, Lambert, 2003.
"Price-setting behavior in the presence of social interactions,"
CCSO Working Papers
200307, University of Groningen, CCSO Centre for Economic Research.
- Adriaan R. Soetevent & Lambert Schoonbeek, 2006. "Price-Setting Behavior in the Presence of Social Interactions," Journal of Economics and Statistics (Jahrbuecher fuer Nationaloekonomie und Statistik), Justus-Liebig University Giessen, Department of Statistics and Economics, vol. 226(2), pages 208-228, March.
- Maarten C.W. Janssen & Ewa Mendys, 2000. "Adoption of Superior Technology in Markets with Heterogeneous Network Externalities and Price Competition," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 00-087/1, Tinbergen Institute.
- Sääskilahti, Pekka, 2006. "Buying Decision Coordination and Monopoly Pricing of Network Goods," MPRA Paper 5106, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Roy Radner & Ami Radunskaya & Arun Sundararajan, 2010. "Dynamic Pricing of Network Goods with Boundedly Rational Consumers," Working Papers 10-13, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Arun Sundararajan, 2003. "Network Effects, Nonlinear Pricing and Entry Deterrence," Industrial Organization 0307002, EconWPA.
- Winston T.H. Koh, 2005.
"Household Demand, Network Externality Effects and Intertemporal Price Discrimination,"
05-2005, Singapore Management University, School of Economics.
- Winston T. H. Koh, 2005. "Household Demand, Network Externality Effects and Intertemporal Price Discrimination," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 84(1), pages 49-69, 02.
- Winston T.H. Koh, 2005. "Household Demand, Network Externality Effects and Intertemporal Price Discrimination," Microeconomics Working Papers 22455, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Frederick R. Warren-Boulton & Kenneth C. Baseman & Glenn A. Woroch, 1994. "The Economics of Intellectual Property Protection for Software: The Proper Role for Copyright," Industrial Organization 9411004, EconWPA.
- L. Lambertini & R. Orsini, 2004.
"R&D for Quality Improvement and Network Externalities,"
516, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Luca Lambertini & Raimondello Orsini, 2010. "R&D for Quality Improvement and Network Externalities," Networks and Spatial Economics, Springer, vol. 10(1), pages 113-124, March.
- Cerquera Dussán, Daniel, 2007. "Durable Goods, Innovation and Network Externalities," ZEW Discussion Papers 07-086, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Aoyagi, Masaki, 2013. "Coordinating adoption decisions under externalities and incomplete information," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 77(1), pages 77-89.
- López-Pintado, Dunia & Moreno-Ternero, Juan D., 2014. "On discrimination in the optimal management of teams," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 154-162.
- Ngo Long, 2015. "Dynamic Games Between Firms and Infinitely Lived Consumers: A Review of the Literature," Dynamic Games and Applications, Springer, vol. 5(4), pages 467-492, December.
- JP Eggers & Michal Grajek & Tobias Kretschmer, 2011. "Performance implications of core and complementary pre-entry experience: The role of consumer heterogeneity in mobile telephony," ESMT Research Working Papers ESMT-11-03 (R2), ESMT European School of Management and Technology, revised 29 May 2012.
- Luis Cabral, 2007. "Lock in and Switch: Asymmetric Information and New Product Diffusion," Working Papers 07-10, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics.
- L. Lambertini & R. Orsini, 1998. "Monopoly, Quality, and Network Externalities," Working Papers 334, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Luís Cabral, 2012. "Lock in and switch: Asymmetric information and new product diffusion," Quantitative Marketing and Economics (QME), Springer, vol. 10(3), pages 375-392, September.
- Denis Becker & Alexei Gaivoronski, 2014. "Stochastic optimization on social networks with application to service pricing," Computational Management Science, Springer, vol. 11(4), pages 531-562, October.
- Paulo Maçãs Nunes, 2015. "Pricing Strategy In The Context Of Durable Goods Monopoly With Discrete Demand," Economic Annals, Faculty of Economics, University of Belgrade, vol. 60(204), pages 61 - 74, January –.
- Dunia López-Pintado & Juan D. Moreno-Ternero, 2011. "On the optimal management of teams under budget constraints," Working Papers 11.11, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Economics.
- Ewald Scherm & Christian Maaß, 2006. "Zum Stellenwert der Netzwerkökonomik in der Strategie-/Marketingforschung —Eine Analyse empirischer Untersuchungen," Metrika: International Journal for Theoretical and Applied Statistics, Springer, vol. 17(1), pages 27-46, March.
- Timothy F Bresnahan, 2004. "Network Effects in the Microsoft Case," Levine's Working Paper Archive 228400000000000008, David K. Levine.
- Chirco, Alessandra & Scrimitore, Marcella, 2013. "Choosing price or quantity? The role of delegation and network externalities," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 121(3), pages 482-486.
- Fanti, Luciano & Buccella, Domenico, 2015. "Manager-union bargaining agenda under monopoly and with network effects," MPRA Paper 64091, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jullien, Bruno, 2008. "Price Skewness and Competition in Multi-Sided Markets," IDEI Working Papers 504, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Hiroshi Kitamura, 2007. "Capacity Expansion in Markets with Intertemporal Consumption Externalities," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 07-11, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).
- Jay Kesan & Andres Gallo, 2006. "Why are the United States and the European Union failing to regulate the internet efficiently? Going beyond the bottom-up and top-down alternatives," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 21(3), pages 237-266, May.