A Note on Expanding Networks and Monopoly Pricing
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- GABSZEWICZ, Jean J. & GARCIA, Filomena, 2005. "A note on expanding networks and monopoly pricing," CORE Discussion Papers 2005095, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- GABSZEVIWZ, Jean J. & GARCIA, Filomena, 2009. "A note on expanding networks and monopoly pricing," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1994, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
References listed on IDEAS
- Joseph Farrell & Garth Saloner, 1985. "Standardization, Compatibility, and Innovation," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 16(1), pages 70-83, Spring.
- Ann van Ackere & Diane J. Reyniers, 1995. "Trade-ins and Introductory Offers in a Monopoly," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 26(1), pages 58-74, Spring.
- Cabral, Luis M. B. & Salant, David J. & Woroch, Glenn A., 1999. "Monopoly pricing with network externalities," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 199-214, February.
- Bensaid, Bernard & Lesne, Jean-Philippe, 1996. "Dynamic monopoly pricing with network externalities," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 14(6), pages 837-855, October.
- Michael L. Katz & Carl Shapiro, 1994. "Systems Competition and Network Effects," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 8(2), pages 93-115, Spring.
- Anirudh Dhebar & Shmuel S. Oren, 1985. "Optimal Dynamic Pricing For Expanding Networks," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 4(4), pages 336-351.
- Clarke, Frank H & Darrough, Masako N & Heineke, John M, 1982. "Optimal Pricing Policy in the Presence of Experience Effects," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 55(4), pages 517-530, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Amir, Rabah & Lazzati, Natalia, 2011.
"Network effects, market structure and industry performance,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 146(6), pages 2389-2419.
- Rabah Amir & Natalia Lazzati, 2009. "Network Effects, Market Structure and Industry Performance," Working Papers 09-27, NET Institute.
- Amir, Rabah & Lazzati, Natalia, 2010. "Network effects, market structure and industry performance," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Market Behavior SP II 2010-12, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- Rabah Amir & Natalia Lazzati, 2010. "Network Effects, Market Structure and Industry Performance," CREA Discussion Paper Series 10-16, Center for Research in Economic Analysis, University of Luxembourg.
- Hashimoto, Kaito & Matsubayashi, Nobuo, 2014. "A note on dynamic monopoly pricing under consumption externalities," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 124(1), pages 1-8.
- Andre Veiga, 2014. "Dynamic Platform Design," Working Papers 14-15, NET Institute.
- Laussel, Didier & Van Long, Ngo & Resende, Joana, 2015.
"Network effects, aftermarkets and the Coase conjecture: A dynamic Markovian approach,"
International Journal of Industrial Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 84-96.
- Didier LAUSSEL & Ngo Van LONG & Joana RESENDE, 2014. "Network Effects, Aftermarkets and the Coase Conjecture : A Dynamic Markovian Approach," Cahiers de recherche 06-2014, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- Didier Laussel & Ngo Van Long & Joana Resende, 2015. "Network effects, aftermarkets and the Coase conjecture: A dynamic Markovian approach," Post-Print hal-01457339, HAL.
- Ngo Long, 2015. "Dynamic Games Between Firms and Infinitely Lived Consumers: A Review of the Literature," Dynamic Games and Applications, Springer, vol. 5(4), pages 467-492, December.
- Garcia Filomena, 2013. "When Should a Monopolist Improve Quality in a Network Industry?," The B.E. Journal of Theoretical Economics, De Gruyter, vol. 13(1), pages 1-34, September.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-03-25 (All new papers)
- NEP-COM-2006-03-25 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-GTH-2006-03-25 (Game Theory)
- NEP-IND-2006-03-25 (Industrial Organization)
- NEP-MIC-2006-03-25 (Microeconomics)
- NEP-NET-2006-03-25 (Network Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ctl:louvec:2005063. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Anne DAVISTER-LOGIST). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iruclbe.html .