Reputation and Product Quality
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Caracciolo, Francesco & Dâ€™Amico, Mario & Di Vita, Giuseppe & Pomarici, Eugenio & Dal Bianco, Andrea & Cembalo, Luigi, 2016. "Private vs. Collective Wine Reputation," International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, International Food and Agribusiness Management Association (IFAMA), vol. 19(3).
- Beatty, Randolph P. & Bunsis, Howard & Hand, John R. M., 1998. "The indirect economic penalties in SEC investigations of underwriters," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 50(2), pages 151-186, November.
- William P. Rogerson, 1986. "Advertising as a Signal When Price Guarantees Quality," Discussion Papers 704, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Stefano Castriota, 2018. "Does Excellence Pay Off? Evidence from the Wine Market," BEMPS - Bozen Economics & Management Paper Series BEMPS49, Faculty of Economics and Management at the Free University of Bozen.
- Hamilton, Stephen F. & Zilberman, David, 2006. "Green markets, eco-certification, and equilibrium fraud," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 52(3), pages 627-644, November.
- Andrew McLennan & In-Uck Park, 2016.
"The market for liars: Reputation and auditor honesty,"
International Journal of Economic Theory,
The International Society for Economic Theory, vol. 12(1), pages 49-66, March.
- Andrew McLennan & In-Uck Park, 2003. "The Market for Liars: Reputation and Auditor Honesty," ISER Discussion Paper 0587, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Panzar John C & Savage Ian, 2011. "Does a Minimum Quality Standard Always Reduce the Price of High Quality Products?," The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy, De Gruyter, vol. 11(1), pages 1-32, June.
- William P. Rogerson, 1985. "Price Advertising and the Deterioration of Product Quality," Discussion Papers 707, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Eric Rasmusen, 2008. "Quality-Ensuring Profits," Working Papers 2008-10, Indiana University, Kelley School of Business, Department of Business Economics and Public Policy.
- repec:eee:touman:v:38:y:2013:i:c:p:43-54 is not listed on IDEAS
- Morris M. Kleiner & Richard M. Todd, 2007. "Mortgage Broker Regulations That Matter: Analyzing Earnings, Employment, and Outcomes for Consumers," NBER Working Papers 13684, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- W. Bentley MacLeod, 2007. "Reputations, Relationships, and Contract Enforcement," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 45(3), pages 595-628, September.
- Tischer, Sven & Hildebrandt, Lutz, 2014. "Linking corporate reputation and shareholder value using the publication of reputation rankings," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 67(5), pages 1007-1017.
- Morris M. Kleiner & Richard M. Todd, 2009. "Mortgage Broker Regulations That Matter: Analyzing Earnings, Employment, and Outcomes for Consumers," NBER Chapters,in: Studies of Labor Market Intermediation, pages 183-231 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bharat Bhole & Bríd Hanna, 2015. "Word-of-Mouth Communication and Demand for Products with Different Quality Levels," Computational Economics, Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 46(4), pages 627-651, December.
- repec:rss:jnljms:v4i3p5 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rje:bellje:v:14:y:1983:i:autumn:p:508-516. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://www.rje.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.