Network externalities in a dynamic monopoly
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Giacomo Bonanno, 1987. "Location Choice, Product Proliferation and Entry Deterrence," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 54(1), pages 37-45.
- Luca Lambertini & Raimondello Orsini, 2001. "Network Externalities and the Overprovision of Quality by a Monopolist," Southern Economic Journal, Southern Economic Association, vol. 67(4), pages 969-982, April.
- Cabral, Luis M. B. & Salant, David J. & Woroch, Glenn A., 1999. "Monopoly pricing with network externalities," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 199-214, February.
- Economides, Nicholas & Encaoua, David, 1996. "Special issue on network economics: Business conduct and market structure," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 14(6), pages 669-671, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Luca Lambertini & Raimondello Orsini, 2010.
"R&D for Quality Improvement and Network Externalities,"
Networks and Spatial Economics,
Springer, vol. 10(1), pages 113-124, March.
- L. Lambertini & R. Orsini, 2004. "R&D for Quality Improvement and Network Externalities," Working Papers 516, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Jen-Ming Chen & Hung-Liang Cheng, 2012. "Effect of the price-dependent revenue-sharing mechanism in a decentralized supply chain," Central European Journal of Operations Research, Springer;Slovak Society for Operations Research;Hungarian Operational Research Society;Czech Society for Operations Research;Österr. Gesellschaft für Operations Research (ÖGOR);Slovenian Society Informatika - Section for Operational Research;Croatian Operational Research Society, vol. 20(2), pages 299-317, June.
More about this item
KeywordsMonopoly; Network externality; Critical mass; Capital accumulation; D62; D92; L12; 91A23;
- D62 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Externalities
- D92 - Microeconomics - - Micro-Based Behavioral Economics - - - Intertemporal Firm Choice, Investment, Capacity, and Financing
- L12 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Monopoly; Monopolization Strategies
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:cejnor:v:15:y:2007:i:1:p:105-117. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.