Network Externalities and the Overprovision of Quality by a Monopolist
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bondarev, Anton & Greiner, Alfred, 2017. "Catching-up and falling behind: Effects of learning in an R&D differential game with spillovers," Working papers 2017/02, Faculty of Business and Economics - University of Basel.
- Bondarev, Anton A., 2012.
"Optimal control over a continuous range of homogeneous and heterogeneous innovations with finite life-cycles,"
40068, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bondarev, Anton A., 2012. "Heterogeneous product and process innovations for a multi-product monopolist under finite life-cycles of production technologies," MPRA Paper 38243, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Corrado Benassi & Marcella Scrimitore, 2017.
"Income Distribution in Network Markets,"
Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade,
Springer, vol. 17(3), pages 251-271, September.
- Corrado Benassi & Marcella Scrimitore, 2013. "Income Distribution in Network Markets," Working Paper series 13_13, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Corrado Benassi & Marcella Scrimitore, 2015. "Income Distribution in Network Markets," EERI Research Paper Series EERI RP 2015/05, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Luca Lambertini & Raimondello Orsini, 2007. "Network externalities in a dynamic monopoly," Central European Journal of Operations Research, Springer;Slovak Society for Operations Research;Hungarian Operational Research Society;Czech Society for Operations Research;Österr. Gesellschaft für Operations Research (ÖGOR);Slovenian Society Informatika - Section for Operational Research;Croatian Operational Research Society, vol. 15(1), pages 105-117, March.
- L. Lambertini & R. Orsini, 2003. "Network Externality and the Coordination Problem: A Generalization of Rohlfs's Model," Working Papers 471, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Anton Bondarev, 2016. "Intensity of R&D competition and the generation of innovations in heterogeneous setting," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 26(3), pages 621-653, July.
- Luca Lambertini & Raimondello Orsini, 2010.
"R&D for Quality Improvement and Network Externalities,"
Networks and Spatial Economics,
Springer, vol. 10(1), pages 113-124, March.
- L. Lambertini & R. Orsini, 2004. "R&D for Quality Improvement and Network Externalities," Working Papers 516, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Anton Bondarev, 2012.
"The long-run dynamics of product and process innovations for a multi-product monopolist,"
Economics of Innovation and New Technology,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(8), pages 775-799, November.
- Bondarev, Anton A., 2010. "The long run Dynamics of heterogeneous Product and Process Innovations for a Multi Product Monopolist," MPRA Paper 35195, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 26 Nov 2011.
- Greiner, Alfred & Bondarev, Anton, 2017. "Optimal R&D investment with learning-by-doing: Multiple steady-states and thresholds," Working papers 2017/06, Faculty of Business and Economics - University of Basel.
- L. Colombo, 2003. "Quality of service in the Congestible Internet: a Differential Game with Capacity Investments," Working Papers 485, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- McHardy, Jolian & Reynolds, Michael & Trotter, Stephen, 2013. "Network interconnectivity with competition and regulation," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 97-110.
- Cheng, Yi-Ling, 2014. "Vertical product differentiation under demand uncertainty," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 51-57.
- Tsuyoshi Toshimitsu, 2007. "A Note on Quality Choice, Monopoly, and Network Externality," Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade, Springer, vol. 7(2), pages 131-142, June.
- Asano, Takao & Shibata, Akihisa, 2011. "Optimal pricing and quality choice of a monopolist under Knightian uncertainty," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 29(6), pages 746-754.
- Bondarev, Anton & Greiner, Alfred, 2017. "Technology lock-in with horizontal and vertical innovations through limited R&D spending," Working papers 2017/04, Faculty of Business and Economics - University of Basel.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sej:ancoec:v:67:4:y:2001:p:969-982. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Laura Razzolini). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/seaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.