Citations for "Micro-Neighborhood Externalities and Hedonic Housing Prices"
by Mingche M. Li & H. James Brown
- André de Palma & Kiarash Motamedi & Nathalie Picard & Paul Waddell, 2007.
"Accessibility and Environmental Quality: Inequality in the Paris Housing Market,"
THEMA Working Papers
2007-16, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- De Palma, Andre & Motamedi, Kiarash & Picard, Nathalie & Waddell, Paul, 2007. "Accessibility and environmental quality: inequality in the Paris housing market," European Transport \ Trasporti Europei, ISTIEE, Institute for the Study of Transport within the European Economic Integration, issue 36, pages 47-74.
- Charles Ka Yui LEUNG & Wai Yip MA & Jun ZHANG, 2014.
"The Market Valuation of Interior Design and Developer Strategies: A Simple Theory and Some Evidence,"
International Real Estate Review,
Asian Real Estate Society, vol. 17(1), pages 63-107.
- Leung, Charles Ka Yui & Ma, Wai Yip & Zhang, Jun, 2013. "The Market Valuation of Interior Design and Developers strategies: a simple Theory and some Evidence," MPRA Paper 43896, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gawande, Kishore & Jenkins-Smith, Hank, 2001. "Nuclear Waste Transport and Residential Property Values: Estimating the Effects of Perceived Risks," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 42(2), pages 207-233, September.
- Marvin M. Smith & Christy Chung Hevener, 2005. "The impact of housing rehabilitation on local neighborhoods: the case of St. Joseph's Carpenter Society," Community Affairs Discussion Paper 05-02, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Edwards, Steven F. & Anderson, Glen D., 1984. "Land Use Conflicts in the Coastal Zone: An Approach for the Analysis of the Opportunity Costs of Protecting Coastal Resources," Northeastern Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 13(1:), April.
- Koirala, Bishwa S. & Bohara, Alok K. & Berrens, Robert P., 2014. "Estimating the net implicit price of energy efficient building codes on U.S. households," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 73(C), pages 667-675.
- Carlos Pestana Barros & Zhongfei Chen & Luis A. Gil-Alana, 2012.
"Housing sales in urban Beijing,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 44(34), pages 4495-4504, December.
- Carlos Pestana Barros & Zhongfei Chen & Luis A. Gil-Alana, 2011. "Housing Sales in Urban Beijing," Faculty Working Papers 10/11, School of Economics and Business Administration, University of Navarra.
- Luis Alberiko Gil-Alana & Carlos Pestana Barros, 2011. "Housing Sales In Urban Beijing," Post-Print hal-00719480, HAL.
- Shihe Fu, 2005. "What Has Been Capitalized into Property Values: Human Capital, Social Capital, or Cultural Capital?," Working Papers 05-25, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Uchenna N. Akpom, 1996. "Housing Attributes And The Cost Of Private Rental Buildings In Lagos Nigeria: A Hedonic Price Analysis," The Review of Regional Studies, Southern Regional Science Association, vol. 26(3), pages 351-365, Winter.
- repec:asg:wpaper:1028 is not listed on IDEAS
- Donald Haurin & David Brasington, 1996. "The Impact of School Quality on Real House Prices: Interjurisdictional Effects," Working Papers 010, Ohio State University, Department of Economics.
- Eduardo Lora & Andrew Powell, 2011.
"A New Way of Monitoring the Quality of Urban Life,"
Working Paper Series
UNU-WIDER Working Paper W, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Eduardo Lora & Andrew Powell, 2011. "A New Way of Monitoring the Quality of Urban Life," Research Department Publications 4729, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Eduardo Lora & Andrew Powell, 2011. "A New Way of Monitoring the Quality of Urban Life," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 58658, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Liv Osland & Inge Thorsen & Jens Petter Gitlesen, 2004. "The impact of labour market accessibility on housing prices," ERSA conference papers ersa04p355, European Regional Science Association.
- David Brasington & Don Haurin, . "Capitalization of Parent, School, and Peer Group Components of School Quality into House Price," Departmental Working Papers 2005-04, Department of Economics, Louisiana State University.
- Delores Conway & Christina Li & Jennifer Wolch & Christopher Kahle & Michael Jerrett, 2010. "A Spatial Autocorrelation Approach for Examining the Effects of Urban Greenspace on Residential Property Values," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 41(2), pages 150-169, August.
- Hagerty, John K. & Stevens, T.H. & Allen, P. Geoffrey & More, T., 1982. "Benefits From Urban Open Space and Recreational Parks: A Case Study," Northeastern Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 11(1:).
- Theodore M. Crone, 1998. "House prices and the quality of public schools: what are we buying?," Business Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia, issue Sep, pages 3-14.
- Chugunov, D., 2013. "Impact of School Quality and Neighborhoods on Housing Prices in Moscow," Journal of the New Economic Association, New Economic Association, vol. 17(1), pages 87-112.
- Philippe Cyrenne & Robert Fenton & Joseph Warbanski, 2006. "Historic Buildings and Rehabilitation Expenditures: A Panel Data Approach," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 28(4), pages 349-380.
- Gabriel M. Ahlfeldt & Georgios Kavetsos, 2011.
"Form or Function? The Impact of New Football Stadia on Property Prices in London,"
SERC Discussion Papers
0087, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.
- Ahlfeldt, Gabriel M. & Georgios, Kavetsos, 2010. "Form or Function? The Impact of New Football Stadia on Property Prices in London," MPRA Paper 25003, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fernando Tenjo, 1983. "Acumulación y sector financiero en Colombia 1970-1979. Una interpretación," REVISTA CUADERNOS DE ECONOMÍA, UN - RCE - CID, June.
- Liv Osland & Inge Thorsen, 2006. "Testing for the Impact of Local Labour Market Characteristics on House Prices," ERSA conference papers ersa06p490, European Regional Science Association.
- Adelaja, Adesoji O. & Gibson, Melissa, 2008. "Municipal Land Use and the Financial Viability of Schools," 2008 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2008, Orlando, Florida 6412, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Yusuf, Arief Anshory & Resosudarmo, Budy P., 2009. "Does clean air matter in developing countries' megacities? A hedonic price analysis of the Jakarta housing market, Indonesia," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 68(5), pages 1398-1407, March.
- Gerhard Glomm & Daiji Kawaguchi & Facundo Sepulveda, 2006.
"Green Taxes and Double Dividends in a Dynamic Economy,"
Caepr Working Papers
2006-017, Center for Applied Economics and Policy Research, Economics Department, Indiana University Bloomington.
- Glomm, Gerhard & Kawaguchi, Daiji & Sepulveda, Facundo, 2008. "Green taxes and double dividends in a dynamic economy," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 19-32.
- Gabriel M. Ahlfeldt, 2010. "Architektur, Ökonomie - Architekturökonomie," Perspektiven der Wirtschaftspolitik, Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 11(4), pages 340-355, November.
- Hee Jin Yang & Jihoon Song & Mack Joong Choi, 2016. "Measuring the Externality Effects of Commercial Land Use on Residential Land Value: A Case Study of Seoul," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(5), pages 432, April.
- Song, Yan & Zenou, Yves, 2012. "Urban villages and housing values in China," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(3), pages 495-505.
- Arguea, Nestor M. & Hsiao, Cheng, 2000. "Market Values of Environmental Amenities: A Latent Variable Approach," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 9(1-2), pages 104-126, March.
- Liv Osland & Kenneth Gibb & Gwilym Pryce, 2011. "Inequalities in Access to Employment and the Impact on Wellbeing: A Criterion for Spatial Planning?," ERSA conference papers ersa10p717, European Regional Science Association.
- Barros, Carlos Pestana & Gil-Alana, Luis A. & Chen, Zhongfei, 2014. "The housing market in Beijing and delays in sales: A fractional polynomial survival model," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 296-300.
- Edwin Chan & Grace Lee, 2008. "Critical factors for improving social sustainability of urban renewal projects," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 85(2), pages 243-256, January.
- Stephenson, Kurt & Speir, Cameron & Shabman, Leonard A. & Bosch, Darrell J., 2001. "The Influence Of Residential Development Patterns On Local Government Costs And Revenues," Report Papers 14833, Virginia Tech, Rural Economic Analysis Program (REAP).
- Kiel, Katherine A. & Zabel, Jeffrey E., 2008.
"Location, location, location: The 3L Approach to house price determination,"
Journal of Housing Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 175-190, June.
- Jeffrey Zabel & Katherine Kiel, 2004. "Location, Location, Location: The 3L Approach to House Price Determination," Working Papers 04-06, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Arief Anshory Yusuf & Budy P. Resosudarmo, 2006. "Assessing the Value of Clean Air in a Developing Country: A Hedonic Price Analysis of the Jakarta Housing Market, Indonesia," Economics and Environment Network Working Papers 0601, Australian National University, Economics and Environment Network.
- Phaneuf, Daniel J. & Liu, Xiangping, 2016. "Disentangling property value impacts of environmental contamination from locally undesirable land uses: Implications for measuring post-cleanup stigmaAuthor-Name: Taylor, Laura O," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 93(C), pages 85-98.
- Devin G. Pope & Jaren C. Pope, 2012.
"When Walmart Comes to Town: Always Low Housing Prices? Always?,"
NBER Working Papers
18111, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Pope, Devin G. & Pope, Jaren C., 2015. "When Walmart comes to town: Always low housing prices? Always?," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 87(C), pages 1-13.
- John Matthews & Geoffrey Turnbull, 2007. "Neighborhood Street Layout and Property Value: The Interaction of Accessibility and Land Use Mix," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 35(2), pages 111-141, August.
- Thorsnes, Paul, 2000. "Internalizing Neighborhood Externalities: The Effect of Subdivision Size and Zoning on Residential Lot Prices," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 48(3), pages 397-418, November.
- Johnson, Michael P. & Solak, Senay & Drew, Rachel Bogardus & Keisler, Jeffrey, 2013. "Property value impacts of foreclosed housing acquisitions under uncertainty," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 47(4), pages 292-308.
- Gonzalez, Fidel & Leipnik, Mark & Mazumder, Diya, 2013. "How much are urban residents in Mexico willing to pay for cleaner air?," Environment and Development Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 18(03), pages 354-379, June.
- repec:zbw:cawmdp:64 is not listed on IDEAS
- Alain Bertraud & Stephen Malpezzi, 2001. "The Spatial Distribution of Population in 35 World Cities: The Role of Markets, Planning, and Topography," Wisconsin-Madison CULER working papers 01-03, University of Wisconsin Center for Urban Land Economic Research.
- Sedgley, Norman H. & Williams, Nancy A. & Derrick, Frederick W., 2008. "The effect of educational test scores on house prices in a model with spatial dependence," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 191-200, June.
- Basil Sharp & Michael Krausse, . "Measuring Environmental Effects On Property Values: Analysis of Spatially Variable Relationships," Regional and Urban Modeling 283600087, EcoMod.
- Wilhelmsson, Mats, 2002. "Household Expenditure Patterns for Housing Attributes: A Linear Expenditure System with Hedonic Prices," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 11(1), pages 75-93, March.
- Leggett, Christopher G. & Bockstael, Nancy E., 2000. "Evidence of the Effects of Water Quality on Residential Land Prices," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 39(2), pages 121-144, March.
- Vivek Sah & Stephen J. Conroy & Andrew Narwold, 2016. "Estimating School Proximity Effects on Housing Prices: the Importance of Robust Spatial Controls in Hedonic Estimations," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 53(1), pages 50-76, July.
- Katherine Kiel, 2006. "Environmental Contamination and House Values," Working Papers 0601, College of the Holy Cross, Department of Economics.
- Norbert Hiller, 2015. "The relative importance of structural and locational effects on apartment price variations in a medium-sized German city," Review of Regional Research: Jahrbuch für Regionalwissenschaft, Springer;Gesellschaft für Regionalforschung (GfR), vol. 35(1), pages 73-102, February.
- Jean-Sauveur Ay & Raja Chakir & Stephan Marette, 2014.
"Does living close to a vineyard increase the willingness-to-pay for organic and local wine?,"
2014/03, INRA, Economie Publique.
- Ay, Jean-Sauveur & Chakir, Raja & Marette, Stephan, 2014. "Does living close to a vineyard increase the willingness-to-pay for organic and local wine?," 2014 International Congress, August 26-29, 2014, Ljubljana, Slovenia 183075, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Song, Yan & Knaap, Gerrit-Jan, 2004. "Measuring the effects of mixed land uses on housing values," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(6), pages 663-680, November.
- Elena Shakina & Angel Barajas, 2013. "The Contribution of Intellectual Capital to Value Creation," Contemporary Economics, University of Finance and Management in Warsaw, vol. 7(4), December.
- Jong Seok Lim & Paul Missios, 2007.
"Does size really matter? Landfill scale impacts on property values,"
Applied Economics Letters,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(10), pages 719-723.
- Lim, Jong Seok & Missios, Paul, 2005. "Does Size Really Matter? Landfill Scale Impacts on Property Values," MPRA Paper 70809, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ginsburgh, Victor & Waelbroeck, Patrick, 1998.
"The EC and real estate rents in Brussels,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 28(4), pages 497-511, July.
- GINSBURGH, Victor & WAELBROECK, Patrick, . "The EC and real estate rents in Brussels," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1321, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Victor Ginsburgh & Patrick Waelbroeck, 1998. "The EC and real estate rents in Brussels," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/1705, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Lyons, Robert F. & Loveridge, Scott, 1993. "An Hedonic Estimation Of The Effect Of Federally Subsidized Housing On Nearby Residential Property Values," Staff Papers 13377, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Hitzhusen, Frederick J. & Ayalasomayajula, Radha & Lowder, Sarah K., 1999. "Economic Valuation Of A River Corridor: Integration Of Natural Resource And Development Economics," 1999 Annual meeting, August 8-11, Nashville, TN 21571, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Yadavalli, Anita P. & Florax, Raymond J.G.M., 2013. "The Effect of School Quality on House Prices: A Meta-Regression Analysis," 2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C. 151291, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Robert A. Simons & Roberto G. Quercia & Ivan Maric, 1998. "The Value Impact of New Residential Construction and Neighborhood Disinvestment on Residential Sales Price," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 15(2), pages 147-162.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:8:y:2016:i:5:p:432:d:69264 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hourie, Eitan & Malul, Miki & Bar-El, Raphael, 2015. "The social value of municipal services," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 37(2), pages 253-260.
- Mark G. Dotzour & Terry V. Grissom & Crocker H. Liu & Thomas Pearson, 1990. "Highest and Best Use: The Evolving Paradigm," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 5(1), pages 17-32.
- Funderburg, Richard G. & Nixon, Hilary & Boarnet, Marlon G. & Ferguson, Gavin, 2010. "New highways and land use change: Results from a quasi-experimental research design," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 44(2), pages 76-98, February.
- David W. Rasmussen & Thomas W. Zuehlke, 1988. "The Evaluation of Residential Living Space," The Review of Regional Studies, Southern Regional Science Association, vol. 18(2), pages 47-53, Spring.
- Nils Soguel & Marc-Jean Martin & Alexandre Tangerini, 2008. "The Impact of Housing Market Segmentation between Tourists and Residents on the Hedonic Price for Landscape Quality," Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES), Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES), vol. 144(IV), pages 655-678, December.
- Su Han Chan & Shin-Hering Michelle Chu & George H. Lentz & Ko Wang, 1998. "Intra-Project Externality and Layout Variables in Residential Condominium Appraisals," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 15(2), pages 131-146.
- P.B. McLeod, 1985. "The Demand for Housing and Amenity Attributes: An empirical analysis of the Perth housing market," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 85-04, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Chengri Ding & Robert Simons & Esmail Baku, 2000. "The Effect of Residential Investment on Nearby Property Values: Evidence from Cleveland, Ohio," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 19(1), pages 23-48.