The Impact of the London Olympics Announcement on Property Prices
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Brad R. Humphreys & Adam Nowak, 2015. "Professional Sports Facilities, Teams and Property Values: Evidence from Seattle's Key Arena," Working Papers 15-06, Department of Economics, West Virginia University.
- Gabriel M. Ahlfeldt & Georgios Kavetsos, 2013. "Should I wish on a stadium? Measuring the average effect on the treated," Chapters,in: The Econometrics of Sport, chapter 11, pages 189-201 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Ogawa, Ryoh, 2017. "Using REIT Data to Assess the Economic Worth of Mega-Events: The Case of the 2020 Tokyo Olympics," MPRA Paper 78829, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:eee:regeco:v:66:y:2017:i:c:p:39-51 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ahlfeldt, Gabriel M. & Georgios, Kavetsos, 2010.
"Form or Function? The Impact of New Football Stadia on Property Prices in London,"
25003, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gabriel M. Ahlfeldt & Georgios Kavetsos, 2011. "Form or Function? The Impact of New Football Stadia on Property Prices in London," SERC Discussion Papers 0087, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.
- repec:spr:ariqol:v:12:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s11482-016-9481-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:touman:v:54:y:2016:i:c:p:344-355 is not listed on IDEAS
- Geoffrey Propheter, 2014. "Local Sales Tax Revenue Redistribution and Sports: The Case of Major League Soccer in Bridgeview," Public Budgeting & Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 34(3), pages 73-91, September.
- Gabriel M. Ahlfeldt & Georgios Kavetsos, 2014.
"Form or function?: the effect of new sports stadia on property prices in London,"
Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series A,
Royal Statistical Society, vol. 177(1), pages 169-190, January.
- Ahlfeldt, Gabriel M. & Kavetsos, Georgios, 2014. "Form or function?: the effect of new sports stadia on property prices in London," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 47352, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- repec:eee:juecon:v:102:y:2017:i:c:p:52-75 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sae:urbstu:v:49:y:2012:i:7:p:1453-1470. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (SAGE Publications). General contact details of provider: http://www.gla.ac.uk/departments/urbanstudiesjournal .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.