The Impact of the London Olympics Announcement on Property Prices
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Justin Beaumont, 2008. "Introduction: Dossier On Faith-Based Organisations And Human Geography," Tijdschrift voor Economische en Sociale Geografie, Royal Dutch Geographical Society KNAG, vol. 99(4), pages 377-381, September.
- Harvey, David, 2007. "A Brief History of Neoliberalism," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199283279.
- Kevin Fox Gotham, 2003. "Toward an understanding of the spatiality of urban poverty: the urban poor as spatial actors," International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 27(3), pages 723-737, September.
- Mark D. Partridge & Dan S. Rickman, 2006. "The Geography of American Poverty: Is There a Need for Place-Based Policies?," Books from Upjohn Press, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research, number gap.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Brad R. Humphreys & Adam Nowak, 2015. "Professional Sports Facilities, Teams and Property Values: Evidence from Seattle's Key Arena," Working Papers 15-06, Department of Economics, West Virginia University.
- repec:eee:touman:v:54:y:2016:i:c:p:344-355 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gabriel M. Ahlfeldt & Georgios Kavetsos, 2014.
"Form or function?: the effect of new sports stadia on property prices in London,"
Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series A,
Royal Statistical Society, vol. 177(1), pages 169-190, January.
- Ahlfeldt, Gabriel M. & Kavetsos, Georgios, 2014. "Form or function?: the effect of new sports stadia on property prices in London," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 47352, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Ahlfeldt, Gabriel M. & Georgios, Kavetsos, 2010.
"Form or Function? The Impact of New Football Stadia on Property Prices in London,"
25003, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gabriel M. Ahlfeldt & Georgios Kavetsos, 2011. "Form or Function? The Impact of New Football Stadia on Property Prices in London," SERC Discussion Papers 0087, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.
- Gabriel M. Ahlfeldt & Georgios Kavetsos, 2013. "Should I wish on a stadium? Measuring the average effect on the treated," Chapters,in: The Econometrics of Sport, chapter 11, pages 189-201 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Ogawa, Ryoh, 2017. "Using REIT Data to Assess the Economic Worth of Mega-Events: The Case of the 2020 Tokyo Olympics," MPRA Paper 78829, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:eee:regeco:v:66:y:2017:i:c:p:39-51 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:ariqol:v:12:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s11482-016-9481-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:juecon:v:102:y:2017:i:c:p:52-75 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sae:urbstu:v:49:y:2012:i:7:p:1453-1470. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (SAGE Publications). General contact details of provider: http://www.gla.ac.uk/departments/urbanstudiesjournal .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .