Compensating differentials and the social benefit of the NFL: Reply
No abstract is available for this item.
- Ahlfeldt, Gabriel M. & Georgios, Kavetsos, 2010.
"Form or Function? The Impact of New Football Stadia on Property Prices in London,"
25003, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gabriel M. Ahlfeldt & Georgios Kavetsos, 2011. "Form or Function? The Impact of New Football Stadia on Property Prices in London," SERC Discussion Papers 0087, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.
- Carolyn A. Dehring & Craig A. Depken & Michael R. Ward, 2007. "The Impact Of Stadium Announcements On Residential Property Values: Evidence From A Natural Experiment In Dallas-Fort Worth," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 25(4), pages 627-638, October.
- Carolyn A. Dehring & Craig A. Depken, II & Michael R. Ward, 2006. "The Impact of Stadium Announcements on Residential Property Values: Evidence from a Natural Experiment in Dallas-Fort Worth," Working Papers 0616, International Association of Sports Economists;North American Association of Sports Economists.
- Craig A. Depken & Michael R. Ward & Carolyn A. Dehring, 2006. "The Impact of Stadium Announcements on Residential Property Values: Evidence from a Natural Experiment in Dallas-Fort Worth," Working Papers 0602, University of Texas at Arlington, Department of Economics.
- Feddersen, Arne & Maennig, Wolfgang, 2012. "Sectoral labour market effects of the 2006 FIFA World Cup," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(6), pages 860-869.
- Arne Feddersen & Wolfgang Maennig, 2010. "Sectoral Labour Market Effects of the 2006 FIFA World Cup," Working Papers 033, Chair for Economic Policy, University of Hamburg.
- Dehring, Carolyn A. & Depken II, Craig A. & Ward, Michael R., 2008. "A direct test of the homevoter hypothesis," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 64(1), pages 155-170, July.
- Carolyn A. Dehring & Craig A. Depken, II & Michael R. Ward, 2007. "A Direct Test of the Homevoter Hypothesis," Working Papers 0719, International Association of Sports Economists;North American Association of Sports Economists.
- Gabriel M. Ahlfeldt & Georgios Kavetsos, 2012. "Outlook, Progress and Challenges of Stadium Evaluation," Chapters,in: International Handbook on the Economics of Mega Sporting Events, chapter 17 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Michael C. Davis & Christian M. End, 2011. "Team Success, Productivity and Economic Impact," Chapters,in: The Economics of Sport, Health and Happiness, chapter 7 Edward Elgar Publishing.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:juecon:v:60:y:2006:i:1:p:132-138. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed