Compensating differentials and the social benefits of the NFL: A comment
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
- Andrew K. Rose & Mark M. Spiegel, 2011.
"The Olympic Effect,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 121(553), pages 652-677, 06.
- Andrew K. Rose & Mark M. Spiegel, 2009. "The Olympic Effect," NBER Working Papers 14854, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Andrew K. Rose & Mark M. Spiegel, 2009. "The Olympic effect," Working Paper Series 2009-06, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Rose, Andrew K & Spiegel, Mark, 2009. "The Olympic Effect," CEPR Discussion Papers 7248, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Carolyn A. Dehring & Craig A. Depken & Michael R. Ward, 2007. "The Impact Of Stadium Announcements On Residential Property Values: Evidence From A Natural Experiment In Dallas-Fort Worth," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 25(4), pages 627-638, October.
- Carolyn A. Dehring & Craig A. Depken, II & Michael R. Ward, 2006. "The Impact of Stadium Announcements on Residential Property Values: Evidence from a Natural Experiment in Dallas-Fort Worth," Working Papers 0616, International Association of Sports Economists;North American Association of Sports Economists.
- Craig A. Depken & Michael R. Ward & Carolyn A. Dehring, 2006. "The Impact of Stadium Announcements on Residential Property Values: Evidence from a Natural Experiment in Dallas-Fort Worth," Working Papers 0602, University of Texas at Arlington, Department of Economics.
- repec:eee:spomar:v:20:y:2017:i:3:p:285-295 is not listed on IDEAS
- Feddersen, Arne & Maennig, Wolfgang, 2012. "Sectoral labour market effects of the 2006 FIFA World Cup," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(6), pages 860-869.
- Arne Feddersen & Wolfgang Maennig, 2010. "Sectoral Labour Market Effects of the 2006 FIFA World Cup," Working Papers 033, Chair for Economic Policy, University of Hamburg.
- Rhodes, M. Taylor, 2013. "Pigskin, Tailgating and Pollution: Estimating the Environmental Impacts of Sporting Events," UNCG Economics Working Papers 13-19, University of North Carolina at Greensboro, Department of Economics.
- Dennis Coates & Victor Matheson, 2011. "Mega-events and housing costs: raising the rent while raising the roof?," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 46(1), pages 119-137, February.
- Dennis Coates & Victor Matheson, 2009. "Mega-Events and Housing Costs: Raising the Rent while Raising the Roof?," Working Papers 0903, College of the Holy Cross, Department of Economics.
- Dennis Coates & Victor Matheson, 2009. "Mega-Events and Housing Costs: Raising the Rent while Raising the Roof?," Working Papers 0902, International Association of Sports Economists;North American Association of Sports Economists.
- Gabriel M. Ahlfeldt & Georgios Kavetsos, 2012. "Outlook, Progress and Challenges of Stadium Evaluation," Chapters,in: International Handbook on the Economics of Mega Sporting Events, chapter 17 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Dehring, Carolyn A. & Depken II, Craig A. & Ward, Michael R., 2008. "A direct test of the homevoter hypothesis," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 64(1), pages 155-170, July.
- Carolyn A. Dehring & Craig A. Depken, II & Michael R. Ward, 2007. "A Direct Test of the Homevoter Hypothesis," Working Papers 0719, International Association of Sports Economists;North American Association of Sports Economists.
- G. Pignataro & G. Prarolo, 2012. "One more in my backyard? Insights from the 2011 Italian nuclear referendum," Working Papers wp837, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Ahlfeldt, Gabriel M. & Georgios, Kavetsos, 2010. "Form or Function? The Impact of New Football Stadia on Property Prices in London," MPRA Paper 25003, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gabriel M. Ahlfeldt & Georgios Kavetsos, 2011. "Form or Function? The Impact of New Football Stadia on Property Prices in London," SERC Discussion Papers 0087, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.
- Michael C. Davis & Christian M. End, 2011. "Team Success, Productivity and Economic Impact," Chapters,in: The Economics of Sport, Health and Happiness, chapter 7 Edward Elgar Publishing.
This item is featured on the following reading lists or Wikipedia pages:
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:juecon:v:60:y:2006:i:1:p:124-131. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed