Citations for "A Test of the Habit Formation Hypothesis Using Household Data"
by Heien, Dale & Durham, Cathy
- Chen Zhen & Justin L. Taylor & Mary K. Muth & Ephraim Leibtag, 2009. "Understanding Differences in Self-Reported Expenditures between Household Scanner Data and Diary Survey Data: A Comparison of Homescan and Consumer Expenditure Survey," Review of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 31(3), pages 470-492, 09.
- Cox, Donald & Stark, Oded, 2005.
"On the demand for grandchildren: tied transfers and the demonstration effect,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 89(9-10), pages 1665-1697, September.
- Donald Cox & Oded Stark, 2007. "On the Demand for Grandchildren: Tied Transfers and the Demonstration Effect," Chapters, in: Handbook on the Economics of Happiness, chapter 18 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Cox, Donald & Stark, Oded, 2004. "On The Demand For Grandchildren: Tied Transfers And The Demonstration Effect," Discussion Papers 18751, University of Bonn, Center for Development Research (ZEF).
- Cox, Donald & Stark, Oded, 2004. "On the Demand for Grandchildren: Tied Transfers and the Demonstration Effect," Economics Series 158, Institute for Advanced Studies.
- L. Fanelli & M. Mazzocchi, 2004. "Back to the future? Habits and rational addiction in UK tobacco and alcohol demand," Quaderni di Dipartimento 0, Department of Statistics, University of Bologna.
- Donald Cox & Oded Stark, 1996. "Intergenerational Transfers and the Demonstration Effect," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 329., Boston College Department of Economics.
- Johdo, Wataru, 2009. "Habit persistence and stagnation," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 26(5), pages 1110-1114, September.
- Shiptsova, Rimma & Goodwin, Harold L., Jr. & Holcomb, Rodney B., 2004.
"Household Expenditure Patterns for Carbohydrate Sources in Russia,"
Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics,
Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 29(02), August.
- Holcomb, Rodney B. & Goodwin, Harold L., Jr. & Shiptsova, Rimma, 2000. "Household Expenditure Patterns For Carbohydrate Sources In Russia," Staff Papers 15777, University of Arkansas, Department of Agricultural Economics and Agribusiness.
- Rimma Shiptsova & Rodney Holcomb & H. Goodwin, 2002. "Household Expenditure Patterns for Carbohydrate Sources in Russia," Working Papers 2002-09, Utah State University, Department of Economics.
- Silva, Andres & Dharmasena, Senarath, 2013. "Modeling Seasonal Unit Roots as a Simple Empirical Method to Handle Autocorrelation in Demand Systems: Evidence from UK Expenditure Data," 2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C. 149928, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- François Abbé-Decarroux, 1995. "Demande artistique et préférences endogènes," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 46(3), pages 983-992.
- Thomas Fujiwara & Kyle C. Meng & Tom Vogl, 2013. "Estimating Habit Formation in Voting," NBER Working Papers 19721, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Richards, Timothy J. & Patterson, Paul M. & Tegene, Abebayehu, 2004.
"Obesity And Nutrient Consumption: A Rational Addiction?,"
2004 Annual meeting, August 1-4, Denver, CO
20079, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Timothy J. Richards & Paul M. Patterson & Abebayehu Tegene, 2007. "Obesity And Nutrient Consumption: A Rational Addiction?," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 25(3), pages 309-324, 07.
- Richards, Timothy J. & Patterson, Paul M. & Tegene, Abebayehu, 2004. "Obesity and Nutrient Consumption: A Rational Addiction?," Working Papers 28539, Arizona State University, Morrison School of Agribusiness and Resource Management.
- Zhou, Y., 2014. "Essays on habit formation and inflation hedging," Other publications TiSEM 4886da12-1b84-4fd9-aa07-3, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- David Aristei & Luca Pieroni, 2007.
"Habits, Complementarities and Heterogenenity in Alcohol and Tobacco Demand: A Multivariate Dynamic Model,"
38/2007, University of Verona, Department of Economics.
- David Aristei & Luca Pieroni, 2010. "Habits, Complementarities and Heterogeneity in Alcohol and Tobacco Demand: A Multivariate Dynamic Model," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 72(4), pages 428-457, 08.
- repec:rwi:dpaper:0040 is not listed on IDEAS
- Tauchmann, Harald, 2006. "A Note on Consistency of Heckman-type two-step Estimators for the Multivariate Sample-Selection Model," RWI Discussion Papers 40, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung.
- Atanu Saha & Oral Capps & Patrick Byrne, 1997. "Calculating marginal effects in models for zero expenditures in household budgets using a Heckman-type correction," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 29(10), pages 1311-1316.
- Martina Celidoni & Vincenzo Rebba, 2015. "Healthier lifestyles after retirement in Europe? Evidence from SHARE," "Marco Fanno" Working Papers 0201, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno".
- Price, David W. & Gislason, Conrad, 2001. "Identification of habit in Japanese food consumption," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 24(3), March.
- Beach, Robert H. & Zhen, Chen, 2008.
"Consumer Purchasing Behavior in Response to Media Coverage of Avian Influenza,"
2008 Annual Meeting, February 2-6, 2008, Dallas, Texas
6750, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Beach, Robert H. & Zhen, Chen, 2009. "Consumer Purchasing Behavior in Response to Media Coverage of Avian Influenza," 2009 Conference, August 16-22, 2009, Beijing, China 51742, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Epstein, G. S., 1998. "Retail pricing and clearance sales: the multiple product case," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 50(6), pages 551-563, November.
- Prof. Dr. Hesse, Klaus & Dr. Hoffmann, Claudia & Dr. Thiele, Silke, 2002. "Änderungen der Struktur der Nachfrage nach Nahrungs-und Genußmitteln privater Haushalte und deren Bedeutung für die Ernährungs- und Agrarwirtschaft Schleswig-Holsteins," FE Working Papers 0302, Christian-Albrechts-University of Kiel, Department of Food Economics and Consumption Studies.
- Zhuo Chen & Steven Yen, 2005. "On bias correction in the multivariate sample-selection model," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 37(21), pages 2459-2468.
- Berges, Miriam & Casellas, Karina, 2006. "Estimación de un sistema de demanda de alimentos: un análisis aplicado a hogares pobres y no pobres," Nülan. Deposited Documents 1053, Centro de Documentación, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Sociales, Universidad Nacional de Mar del Plata.
- Gonzalez-Hernandez, Ramon A. & Karayalcin, Cem, 2013. "Habit formation, adjustment costs, and international transmission of fiscal policy," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 32(C), pages 341-359.
- Eugene Jones & Cuma Akbay & Brian Roe & Wen S. Chern, 2003. "Analyses of consumers' dietary behavior: An application of the AIDS model to supermarket scanner data," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 19(2), pages 203-221.
- Arndt, Channing, 1999. "Demand For Herbicide In Corn: An Entropy Approach Using Micro-Level Data," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 24(01), July.
- McGuirk, Anya M. & Driscoll, Paul J. & Alwang, Jeffrey Roger & Huang, Huilin, 1995. "System Misspecification Testing And Structural Change In The Demand For Meats," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 20(01), July.
- Nayga, Rodolfo M., Jr., 1996. "Wife'S Labor Force Participation And Family Expenditures For Prepared Food, Food Prepared At Home, And Food Away From Home," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 25(2), October.
- repec:zbw:rwidps:0040 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sebastian Koehne & Moritz Kuhn, 2014.
"Optimal Taxation in a Habit Formation Economy,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
4581, CESifo Group Munich.
- Wang, Yuki, 2011. "Predicting aggregate food consumption for a specific geographic area: an application to southeast Minnesota," Master's Theses 161441, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Zhen, Chen & Wohlgenant, Michael K., 2005.
"Meat Demand under Rational Habit Persistence,"
2005 Annual meeting, July 24-27, Providence, RI
19145, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Chen Zhen & Michael K. Wohlgenant, 2006. "Meat Demand under Rational Habit Persistence," Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie, Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie, vol. 54(4), pages 477-495, December.
- Justo Manrique & Kalu Ojah, 2003. "The demand for housing in Spain: an endogenous switching regression analysis," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(3), pages 323-336.
- Karen E. Dynan, 2000. "Habit Formation in Consumer Preferences: Evidence from Panel Data," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 90(3), pages 391-406, June.
- Ngo, Phuong V., 2014. "Habit formation in state-dependent pricing models: Implications for the dynamics of output and prices," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 123(3), pages 336-340.
- Gil S. Epstein, 1998. "Network Competition and the Timing of Commercials," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 44(3), pages 370-387, March.
- Eisenberg Daniel & Okeke Edward, 2009. "Too Cold for a Jog? Weather, Exercise, and Socioeconomic Status," The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy, De Gruyter, vol. 9(1), pages 1-32, June.
- Andres Silva & Senarath Dharmasena, 2016. "Considering seasonal unit root in a demand system: an empirical approach," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 51(4), pages 1443-1463, December.
- Gerolimetto, M. & Mauracher, Christine & Procidano, I., 2005.
"Analysing Wine Demand With Artificial Neural Networks,"
2005 International Congress, August 23-27, 2005, Copenhagen, Denmark
24753, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Gerolimetto, Margherita & Mauracher, Christine & Procidano, Isabella, 2008. "Analyzing Wine Demand with Artificial Neural Networks," Journal of Wine Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 3(01), pages 30-50, March.
- Price, David W. & Gislason, Conrad, 2001. "Identification of habit in Japanese food consumption," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 24(3), pages 289-295, March.
- Lior Menzly & Tano Santos & Pietro Veronesi, 2002. "The Time Series of the Cross Section of Asset Prices," NBER Working Papers 9217, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Auray, Stéphane, 2009. "Consommation, effet de substitution intertemporelle et formation des habitudes," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 85(4), pages 437-473, décembre.