Citations for "How popular is your paper? An empirical study of the citation distribution"
by S. Redner
- Michael Milakovic & Simone Alfarano, 2007.
"Should Network Structure Matter in Agent-Based Finance?,"
wp07-02, Warwick Business School, Finance Group.
- Alfarano, Simone & Milaković, Mishael, 2008. "Should Network Structure Matter in Agent-Based Finance?," Economics Working Papers 2008,04, Christian-Albrechts-University of Kiel, Department of Economics.
- Colman, E.R. & Rodgers, G.J., 2012. "Kinetics of node splitting in evolving complex networks," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 391(24), pages 6626-6631.
- Lafond, Francois, 2012. "Learning and the structure of citation networks," MERIT Working Papers 071, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Chen, Jiayu & Jain, Rishee K. & Taylor, John E., 2013. "Block Configuration Modeling: A novel simulation model to emulate building occupant peer networks and their impact on building energy consumption," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 105(C), pages 358-368.
- Marcella Corsi & Carlo D'Ippoliti & Federico Lucidi, 2011.
"On the Evaluation of Economic Research: the Case of Italy,"
DULBEA Working Papers
11-04, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Corsi Marcella & D'Ippoliti Carlo & Lucidi Federico, 2011. "On the Evaluation of Economic Research: The Case of Italy," Economia politica, Società editrice il Mulino, issue 3, pages 369-402.
- Stuart McDonald & Mohamad Alghamdi & Bernard Pailthorpe, 2012. "The Emergence of a Small World in a Network of Research Joint Ventures," Discussion Papers Series 469, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Yang, Yang & Sun, Peng Gang & Hu, Xia & Li, Zhou Jun, 2014. "Closed walks for community detection," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 397(C), pages 129-143.
- van Zyl, J.M., 2013. "A simulation study to investigate the accuracy of approximating averages of ratios using ratios of averages," Journal of Informetrics, Elsevier, vol. 7(4), pages 907-913.
- Nir Jaimovich & Sergio Rebelo, 2013.
"Non-linear effects of taxation on growth,"
CQER Working Paper
2013-02, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Wu, Yajing & Guo, Jinzhong & Chen, Qinghua & Wang, Yougui, 2011. "Socioeconomic implications of donation distributions," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 390(23), pages 4325-4331.
- Sylvan Katz, 2012. "Science Policy, Complex Innovation Systems and Performance Measures," SPRU Working Paper Series 198, SPRU - Science and Technology Policy Research, University of Sussex.
- Albert Díaz-Guilera & Alex Arenas Moreno & Conrad J. Pérez Vicente & Fernando Vega Redondo, 2000.
"Self-Organized Criticality In Evolutionary Systems With Local Interaction,"
Working Papers. Serie AD
2000-30, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Arenas, Alex & Diaz-Guilera, Albert & Perez, Conrad J. & Vega-Redondo, Fernando, 2002. "Self-organized criticality in evolutionary systems with local interaction," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 26(12), pages 2115-2142, October.
- Chen, P. & Xie, H. & Maslov, S. & Redner, S., 2007. "Finding scientific gems with Google’s PageRank algorithm," Journal of Informetrics, Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 8-15.
- Ren, Fu-Xin & Shen, Hua-Wei & Cheng, Xue-Qi, 2012. "Modeling the clustering in citation networks," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 391(12), pages 3533-3539.
- Claes Andersson & Koen Frenken & Alexander Hellervik, 2005.
"A complex network approach to urban growth,"
Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG)
0505, Utrecht University, Section of Economic Geography, revised Feb 2005.
- Chen, Shu-heng & Chang, Chia-ling, 2012. "Interactions in the New Keynesian DSGE models: The Boltzmann-Gibbs machine and social networks approach," Economics - The Open-Access, Open-Assessment E-Journal, Kiel Institute for the World Economy, vol. 6, pages 1-32.
- Cinzia Daraio & Giancarlo Ruocco, 2012. "An Empirical Approach to Compare the Performance of Heterogeneous Academic Fields," DIAG Technical Reports 2012-03, Department of Computer, Control and Management Engineering, Universita' degli Studi di Roma "La Sapienza".
- Zheng, Xiaolong & Zeng, Daniel & Li, Huiqian & Wang, Feiyue, 2008. "Analyzing open-source software systems as complex networks," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 387(24), pages 6190-6200.
- Arthur Huang & David Levinson, 2008. "An Agent-based Model of Retail Location with Complementary Goods," Working Papers 000056, University of Minnesota: Nexus Research Group.
- He, Xuan & Zhao, Hai & Cai, Wei & Liu, Zheng & Si, Shuai-Zong, 2014. "Earthquake networks based on space–time influence domain," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 407(C), pages 175-184.
- David I. Stern, 2013.
"Uncertainty Measures for Economics Journal Impact Factors,"
Crawford School Research Papers
1302, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- David I. Stern, 2013. "Uncertainty Measures for Economics Journal Impact Factors," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 51(1), pages 173-89, March.
- F. Chami Figueira & N. J. Moura Jr & Marcelo B. Ribeiro, 2010.
"The Gompertz-Pareto Income Distribution,"
- Chami Figueira, F. & Moura, N.J. & Ribeiro, M.B., 2011. "The Gompertz–Pareto income distribution," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 390(4), pages 689-698.
- Shen, Yi & Pei, Wenjiang & Wang, Kai & Li, Tao & Wang, Shaoping, 2008. "Recursive filtration method for detecting community structure in networks," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 387(26), pages 6663-6670.
- Ding, Waverly & Choi, Emily, 2008. "Divergent Paths or Stepping Stones: A Comparison of Scientistsâ€™ Advising and Founding Activities," Institute for Research on Labor and Employment, Working Paper Series qt4907j25p, Institute of Industrial Relations, UC Berkeley.
- Ding, Waverly W. & Murray, Fiona & Stuart, Toby E., 2009. "Commercial Science: A New Arena for Gender Differences in Scientific Careers?," Institute for Research on Labor and Employment, Working Paper Series qt0m0877rr, Institute of Industrial Relations, UC Berkeley.
- da Silva, Roberto & Kalil, Fahad & de Oliveira, José Palazzo Moreira & Martinez, Alexandre Souto, 2012. "Universality in bibliometrics," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 391(5), pages 2119-2128.
- Anna Klabunde, 2014. "Computational Economic Modeling of Migration," Ruhr Economic Papers 0471, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Bu, Shouliang & Wang, Bing-Hong & Zhou, Tao, 2007. "Gaining scale-free and high clustering complex networks," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 374(2), pages 864-868.
- Ding, Waverly & Choi, Emily, 2011. "Divergent paths to commercial science: A comparison of scientists' founding and advising activities," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 40(1), pages 69-80, February.
- Pietro Battiston, 2014. "Citations are Forever: Modeling Constrained Network Formation," LEM Papers Series 2014/19, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Stuart, Toby E. & Ozdemir, Salih Zeki & Ding, Waverly W., 2007. "Vertical alliance networks: The case of university-biotechnology-pharmaceutical alliance chains," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(4), pages 477-498, May.
- Wallace, Matthew L. & Larivière, Vincent & Gingras, Yves, 2009. "Modeling a century of citation distributions," Journal of Informetrics, Elsevier, vol. 3(4), pages 296-303.
- Gay, Brigitte & Dousset, Bernard, 2005. "Innovation and network structural dynamics: Study of the alliance network of a major sector of the biotechnology industry," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(10), pages 1457-1475, December.
- Michał Brzeziński, 2014. "Power laws in citation distributions: Evidence from Scopus," Working Papers 2014-05, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw.
- Chen, Shu-Heng & Chang, Chia-Ling & Tseng, Yi-Heng, 2014. "Social networks, social interaction and macroeconomic dynamics: How much could Ernst Ising help DSGE?," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 312-335.
- Jean-Philippe Bouchaud, 2012. "Crises and collective socio-economic phenomena: simple models and challenges," Papers 1209.0453, arXiv.org, revised Dec 2012.
- Li, Hui & Zhao, Hai & Cai, Wei & Xu, Jiu-Qiang & Ai, Jun, 2013. "A modular attachment mechanism for software network evolution," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 392(9), pages 2025-2037.
- Alfarano, Simone & Milakovic, Mishael, 2009. "Network structure and N-dependence in agent-based herding models," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 78-92, January.
- Waverly W. Ding & Sharon G. Levin & Paula E. Stephan & Anne E. Winkler, 2009. "The Impact of Information Technology on Scientists' Productivity, Quality and Collaboration Patterns," NBER Working Papers 15285, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Deijfen, Maria & Lindholm, Mathias, 2009. "Growing networks with preferential deletion and addition of edges," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 388(19), pages 4297-4303.