Business size distributions
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- S. Redner, 1998. "How popular is your paper? An empirical study of the citation distribution," The European Physical Journal B: Condensed Matter and Complex Systems, Springer;EDP Sciences, vol. 4(2), pages 131-134, July.
- Ramsden, J.J. & Kiss-Haypál, Gy., 2000. "Company size distribution in different countries," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 277(1), pages 220-227.
- Nagel, Kai & Shubik, Martin & Paczuski, Maya & Bak, Per, 2000. "Spatial competition and price formation," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 287(3), pages 546-562.
- R. D'Hulst & G. J. Rodgers, 2000. "Models for the size distribution of businesses in a price driven market," Papers nlin/0008018, arXiv.org, revised Mar 2001.
- Okuyama, K & Takayasu, M & Takayasu, H, 1999. "Zipf's law in income distribution of companies," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 269(1), pages 125-131.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hernández-Pérez, R. & Angulo-Brown, F. & Tun, Dionisio, 2006. "Company size distribution for developing countries," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 359(C), pages 607-618.
- Noell, Christian, 2006. "Self-Organization in Agricultural Sectors and the Relevance of Complex Systems Approaches for Applied Economics," 2006 Annual Meeting, August 12-18, 2006, Queensland, Australia 25516, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Touzani, Samir & Van Buskirk, Robert, 2016. "Estimating sales and sales market share from sales rank data for consumer appliances," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 451(C), pages 266-276.
- Hernández-Pérez, R., 2010. "An analogy of the size distribution of business firms with Bose–Einstein statistics," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 389(18), pages 3837-3843.
More about this item
KeywordsEconophysics; Power-law; Aggregation-fragmentation;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:phsmap:v:299:y:2001:i:1:p:328-333. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/physica-a-statistical-mechpplications/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.