Citations for "The Nature of Equilibrium in Markets with Adverse Selection"
by Charles Wilson
- Pablo Kurlat, 2015. "Liquidity as Social Expertise," NBER Working Papers 21118, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Braz Camargo & Benjamin Lester, 2011.
"Trading dynamics in decentralized markets with adverse selection,"
11-36, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Camargo, Braz & Lester, Benjamin, 2014. "Trading dynamics in decentralized markets with adverse selection," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 153(C), pages 534-568.
- Ben Lester & Braz Camargo, 2011. "Trading Dynamics in Decentralized Markets with Adverse Selection," 2011 Meeting Papers 1300, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Ben Lester & Braz Camargo, 2010. "Trading Dynamics in Decentralized Markets with Adverse Selection," 2010 Meeting Papers 488, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Anindya Ghose, 2005. "Used Good Trade Patterns: A Cross-Country Comparison of Electronic Secondary Markets," Working Papers 05-19, NET Institute, revised Oct 2005.
- Olivia S. Mitchell, 1999.
"New Evidence on the Money's Worth of Individual Annuities,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 89(5), pages 1299-1318, December.
- Olivia S. Mitchell & James M. Poterba & Mark J. Warshawsky, . "New Evidence on the Money's Worth of Individual Annuities," Pension Research Council Working Papers 97-9, Wharton School Pension Research Council, University of Pennsylvania.
- Olivia S. Mitchell & James M. Poterba & Mark J. Warshawsky, 1997. "New Evidence on the Money's Worth of Individual Annuities," NBER Working Papers 6002, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Herweg, Fabian & Müller, Daniel, 2013.
"Overconfidence in the Markets for Lemons,"
Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems
452, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Maarten C.W. Janssen & Vladimir Karamychev, 2000. "Continuous Time Trading in Markets with Adverse Selection," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 00-109/1, Tinbergen Institute.
- Davidson, Carl & Sly, Nicholas, 2014.
"A simple model of globalization, schooling and skill acquisition,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 71(C), pages 209-227.
- Carl Davidson & Nicholas Sly, 2013. "A Simple Model of Globalization, Schooling and Skill Acquisition," CESifo Working Paper Series 4394, CESifo Group Munich.
- S. Sethi & Donald Schepers, 2014. "United Nations Global Compact: The Promise–Performance Gap," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 122(2), pages 193-208, June.
- Christopher Gertz, 2014. "A Model of Quality Uncertainty with a Continuum of Quality Levels," Center for Mathematical Economics Working Papers 522, Center for Mathematical Economics, Bielefeld University.
- Ponsatí, Clara & Sákovics, József, 2008. "Queues, not just mediocrity: Inefficiency in decentralized markets with vertical differentiation," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 26(4), pages 998-1014, July.
- Diego Moreno & John Wooders, 2012.
"Dynamic markets for lemons : performance, liquidity, and policy intervention,"
Economics Working Papers
we1226, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Economía.
- Moreno, Diego & Wooders, John, 0. "Dynamic markets for lemons: performance, liquidity, and policy intervention," Theoretical Economics, Econometric Society.
- Diego Moreno & John Wooders, 2013. "Dynamic Markets for Lemons: Performance, Liquidity, and Policy Intervention," Working Paper Series 5, Economics Discipline Group, UTS Business School, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Andrew Weiss, 1985. "High School Graduation, Performance and Earnings," NBER Working Papers 1595, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:inr:wpaper:37866 is not listed on IDEAS
- Clara Ponsati & Jozsef Sakovics, 2005. "Markets for professional services: queues and mediocrity," ESE Discussion Papers 133, Edinburgh School of Economics, University of Edinburgh.
- Georg Meran & Reimund Schwarze, 2007.
"Can minimum prices assure the quality of professional services?,"
2007-07, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck.
- Georg Meran & Reimund Schwarze, 2010. "Can minimum prices assure the quality of professional services?," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 30(2), pages 171-199, October.
- Georg Meran & Reimund Schwarze, 2005. "Can Minimum Prices Assure the Quality of Professional Services?," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 531, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Michael Waldman, 2003. "Durable Goods Theory for Real World Markets," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 17(1), pages 131-154, Winter.
- Gadi Barlevy & Pietro Veronesi, 1999. "On the Possibility of Stock Market Crashes in the Absence of Portfolio Insurance," Discussion Papers 1252, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Jess Benhabib & Feng Dong & Pengfei Wang, 2014. "Adverse Selection and Self-fulfilling Business Cycles," NBER Working Papers 20642, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.