On durable goods markets with entry and adverse selection
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Anindya Ghose, 2005. "Used Good Trade Patterns: A Cross-Country Comparison of Electronic Secondary Markets," Working Papers 05-19, NET Institute, revised Oct 2005.
- Bilancini, Ennio & Boncinelli, Leonardo, 2016.
"Dynamic adverse selection and the supply size,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 83(C), pages 233-242.
- Ennio Bilancini & Leonardo Boncinelli, 2014. "Dynamic Adverse Selection and the Supply Size," Center for Economic Research (RECent) 099, University of Modena and Reggio E., Dept. of Economics "Marco Biagi".
- Ennio Bilancini & Leonardo Boncinelli, 2014. "Dynamic Adverse Selection and the Supply Size," Department of Economics (DEMB) 0034, University of Modena and Reggio Emilia, Department of Economics "Marco Biagi".
- Igal Hendel & Alessandro Lizzeri & Marciano Siniscalchi, 2005.
"Efficient Sorting in a Dynamic Adverse-Selection Model,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 72(2), pages 467-497.
- I. Hendel & A. Lizzeri & M. Siniscalchi, 2002. "Efficient Sorting in a Dynamic Adverse-Selection Model," Princeton Economic Theory Working Papers 9879581e6de5e61fcfb0cd82b, David K. Levine.
- Alessandro Lizzeri, 2003. "Efficient Sorting in a Dynamic Adverse Selection Model," Theory workshop papers 505798000000000098, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Klaus Kultti & Eeva Mauring & Juuso Vanhala & Timo Vesala, 2015. "Adverse Selection In Dynamic Matching Markets," Bulletin of Economic Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 67(2), pages 115-133, April.
- Palazzo, Francesco, 2017.
"Search costs and the severity of adverse selection,"
Research in Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 71(1), pages 171-197.
- Francesco Palazzo, 2016. "Search costs and the severity of adverse selection," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 1073, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
More about this item
- D82 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Asymmetric and Private Information; Mechanism Design
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cje:issued:v:37:y:2004:i:3:p:552-589. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Prof. Werner Antweiler). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ceaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.