Debt, Financial Fragility, and Systemic Risk
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Steven Ongena, 1999. "Lending Relationships, Bank Default and Economic Activity," International Journal of the Economics of Business, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 6(2), pages 257-280.
- Upper, Christian, 2011. "Simulation methods to assess the danger of contagion in interbank markets," Journal of Financial Stability, Elsevier, vol. 7(3), pages 111-125, August.
- Knutsen, Sverre & Sjögren, Hans, 2009. "Institutional Clash and Financial Fragility. An Evolutionary Model of Banking Crises," MPRA Paper 13133, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Barrell, Ray & Davis, E. Philip & Pomerantz, Olga, 2006.
"Costs of financial instability, household-sector balance sheets and consumption,"
Journal of Financial Stability,
Elsevier, vol. 2(2), pages 194-216, June.
- Ray Barrell & Professor E. Philip Davis, 2004. "Costs of Financial Instability, Household-Sector Balance Sheets and Consumption," National Institute of Economic and Social Research (NIESR) Discussion Papers 243, National Institute of Economic and Social Research.
- Bojinov, Bojidar, 2014. "Causes of banking crises in modern world," MPRA Paper 56034, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sanjiv Ranjan Das & Raman Uppal, 2004. "Systemic Risk and International Portfolio Choice," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 59(6), pages 2809-2834, December.
- Niemeyer, Jonas, 2001. "Where to Go after the Lamfalussy Report? - An Economic Analysis of Securities Market Regulation and Supervision," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 482, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Lunde, Jens, 2006. "The owner-occupiers’ capital structure during a house price boom," Working Papers 2005-3, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Finance.
- Grigori Fainstein & Igor Novikov, 2011. "The Comparative Analysis of Credit Risk Determinants In the Banking Sector of the Baltic States," Review of Economics & Finance, Better Advances Press, Canada, vol. 1, pages 20-45, June.
- Javier Comboni, 1998. "Solidez financiera y estabilidad macroeconómica," Revista de Análisis del BCB, Banco Central de Bolivia, vol. 1(2), pages 19-46, December.
- Yasushi Suzuki, 2002. "BANK RENTS AND UNCERTAINTY. A Legacy of the Subjectivists," Working Papers 123, Department of Economics, SOAS, University of London, UK.
- E Philip Davis, 1996.
"The Role of Institutional Investors in the Evolution of Financial Structure and Behaviour,"
RBA Annual Conference Volume,in: Malcom Edey (ed.), The Future of the Financial System
Reserve Bank of Australia.
- E.P. Davis, 1996. "The Role of Institutional Investors in the Evolution of Financial Structure and Behaviour," FMG Special Papers sp89, Financial Markets Group.
- SÃ©bastien Charles, 2008. "Teaching Minsky's financial instability hypothesis: a manageable suggestion," Journal of Post Keynesian Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 31(1), pages 125-138, September.
- David Backus & Silverio Foresi & Liuren Wu, 2002. "Contagion in Financial Markets," Finance 0207009, EconWPA.
- Philip Arestis, 1999.
"The Independent European Central Bank: Keynesian Alternatives,"
- Philip Arestis, 1999. "The Independent European Central Bank: Keynesian Alternatives," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_274, Levy Economics Institute.
- Joseph Norton, 1998. "The Korean financial crisis, reform and positive transformation: Is a second 'Han river miracle' possible?," Global Economic Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 27(2), pages 3-36.
- repec:wsi:rpbfmp:v:01:y:1998:i:01:n:s0219091598000053 is not listed on IDEAS
- Trevor Fitzpatrick & Kieran Mcquinn, 2007.
"House Prices And Mortgage Credit: Empirical Evidence For Ireland,"
University of Manchester, vol. 75(1), pages 82-103, January.
- Fitzpatrick, Trevor & McQuinn, Kieran, 2004. "House Prices and Mortgage Credit: Empirical Evidence for Ireland," Research Technical Papers 5/RT/04, Central Bank of Ireland.
- Davis, E. Philip & Karim, Dilruba, 2008. "Comparing early warning systems for banking crises," Journal of Financial Stability, Elsevier, vol. 4(2), pages 89-120, June.
- Øyvind Eitrheim & Bjarne Gulbrandsen, 2001. "A model based approach to analysing financial stability," BIS Papers chapters,in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.), Marrying the macro- and micro-prudential dimensions of financial stability, volume 1, pages 311-330 Bank for International Settlements.
- Hansen, Jan, 2003. "Financial Cycles and Bankruptcies in the Nordic Countries," Working Paper Series 149, Sveriges Riksbank (Central Bank of Sweden).
- Hyytinen, Ari & Toivanen, Otto, 2004.
"Monitoring and market power in credit markets,"
International Journal of Industrial Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 269-288, February.
- Ari Hyytinen & Otto Toivanen, 2000. "Monitoring and Market Power in Credit Markets," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 1879, Econometric Society.
- Yasushi Suzuki, 2001. "The Crisis of Financial Intermediation, Understanding Japanâ€™s Lingering Economic Stagnation," Working Papers 116, Department of Economics, SOAS, University of London, UK.
- Karsten R. Gerdrup, 2003. "Three episodes of financial fragility in Norway since the 1890s," BIS Working Papers 142, Bank for International Settlements.
- Claudiu Tiberiu ALBULESCU, 2011. "Macro-Financial Risks and Central Banks: What Changes Has the Crisis Triggered?," Timisoara Journal of Economics, West University of Timisoara, Romania, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, vol. 4(3(15)), pages 135-142.
- Michael D. Bordo & Bruce Mizrach & Anna J. Schwartz, 1998.
"Real versus Pseudo-International Systemic Risk Some Lessons from History,"
Review of Pacific Basin Financial Markets and Policies (RPBFMP),
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 1(01), pages 31-58.
- Michael D. Bordo & Bruce Mizrach & Anna J. Schwartz, 1995. "Real Versus Pseudo-International Systemic Risk: Some Lessons from History," NBER Working Papers 5371, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Leon Rincon, C.E., 2015. "Financial stability from a network perspective," Other publications TiSEM bb2e4e44-e842-45c6-a946-4, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Arturo Estrella, 1998. "The Future of Regulatory Capital: General Principles and Specific Proposals," Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES), Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES), vol. 134(IV), pages 599-616, December.
- Fernando Nieto, 2007. "The determinants of household credit in Spain," Working Papers 0716, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Rinaldi, Laura & Sanchis-Arellano, Alicia, 2006. "Household debt sustainability: what explains household non-performing loans? An empirical analysis," Working Paper Series 570, European Central Bank.
- repec:ilo:ilowps:391320 is not listed on IDEAS
- William C. Hunter & David A. Marshall, 1999. "Thoughts on financial derivatives, systematic risk, and central banking: a review of some recent developments," Working Paper Series WP-99-20, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Hawkins, Raymond J., 2011. "Lending sociodynamics and economic instability," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 390(23), pages 4355-4369.
- Atif Ansar & Bent Flyvbjerg & Alexander Budzier & Daniel Lunn, 2016. "Does infrastructure investment lead to economic growth or economic fragility? Evidence from China," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 32(3), pages 360-390.
- Atif Ansar & Bent Flyvbjerg & Alexander Budzier & Daniel Lunn, 2016. "Big is Fragile: An Attempt at Theorizing Scale," Papers 1603.01416, arXiv.org, revised Jun 2017.
- Grigori Fainstein & Igor Novikov, 2011. "The role of macroeconomic determinants in credit risk measurement in transition country: Estonian example," International Journal of Transitions and Innovation Systems, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 1(2), pages 117-137.
- Davis, E. Philip & Zhu, Haibin, 2011.
"Bank lending and commercial property cycles: Some cross-country evidence,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 1-21, February.
- E. Philip Davis & Haibin Zhu, 2004. "Bank lending and commercial property cycles: some cross-country evidence," BIS Working Papers 150, Bank for International Settlements.
- Patrick Honohan, 1998. "Diagnosing Banking System Failures in Developing Countries," Papers WP093, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- E. Davis & Dilruba Karim & Iana Liadze, 2011. "Should multivariate early warning systems for banking crises pool across regions?," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 147(4), pages 693-716, November.
- E.P. Davis, 1998. "Pension Fund Reform and European Financial Markets," FMG Special Papers sp107, Financial Markets Group.
- Karim, Dilruba & Liadze, Iana & Barrell, Ray & Davis, E. Philip, 2013. "Off-balance sheet exposures and banking crises in OECD countries," Journal of Financial Stability, Elsevier, vol. 9(4), pages 673-681.
- Vicente Salas & Jesús Saurina, 2002. "Credit Risk in Two Institutional Regimes: Spanish Commercial and Savings Banks," Journal of Financial Services Research, Springer;Western Finance Association, vol. 22(3), pages 203-224, December.
- Yasushi Suzuki, 2005. "Uncertainty, financial fragility and monitoring: Will Basle-type pragmatism resolve the Japanese banking crisis?," Review of Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(1), pages 45-61.
- Klaus P. Fischer & Martin Chenard, 1997. "Financial Liberalization Causes Banking System Fragility," Finance 9706004, EconWPA.