Contagion in Financial Markets
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Green, Edward J. & Lin, Ping, 2003.
"Implementing efficient allocations in a model of financial intermediation,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 109(1), pages 1-23, March.
- Edward J. Green, 1995. "Implementing Efficient Allocations in a Model of Financial Intermediation," Meeting papers 9506001, EconWPA.
- Edward J. Green & Ping Lin, 1996. "Implementing efficient allocations in a model of financial intermediation," Working Papers 576, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Diamond, Douglas W, 1997. "Liquidity, Banks, and Markets," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 105(5), pages 928-956, October.
- Douglas W. Diamond & Philip H. Dybvig, 2000. "Bank runs, deposit insurance, and liquidity," Quarterly Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis, issue Win, pages 14-23.
- Franklin Allen & Douglas Gale, 1999.
"Innovations in Financial Services, Relationships, and Risk Sharing,"
INFORMS, vol. 45(9), pages 1239-1253, September.
- H. Franklin Allen & Douglas Gale, "undated". "Innovation in Financial Services, Relationships and Risk Sharing," Center for Financial Institutions Working Papers 97-26, Wharton School Center for Financial Institutions, University of Pennsylvania.
- Caplin, Andrew & Leahy, John, 1994.
"Business as Usual, Market Crashes, and Wisdom after the Fact,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 84(3), pages 548-565, June.
- Caplin, A. & Leahy, J., 1992. "Business as Usual, Market Crashes, and Wisdom after the Fact," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 1594, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Roberto Rigobon, 1999. "On the Measurement of the International Propagation of Shocks," NBER Working Papers 7354, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kristin J. Forbes & Roberto Rigobon, 2002.
"No Contagion, Only Interdependence: Measuring Stock Market Comovements,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 57(5), pages 2223-2261, October.
- Kristin Forbes & Roberto Rigobon, 1999. "No Contagion, Only Interdependence: Measuring Stock Market Co-movements," NBER Working Papers 7267, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Edward J. Green & Soo-Nam Oh, 1991. "Contracts, Constraints and Consumption," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 58(5), pages 883-899.
- Davis, E. Philip, 1995. "Debt, Financial Fragility, and Systemic Risk," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198233312.
- Edward J. Green & Soo-Nam Oh, 1991. "Can a "credit crunch" be efficient?," Quarterly Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis, issue Fall, pages 3-17.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Haibin Zhu, 2001. "Bank runs without self-fulfilling prophecies," BIS Working Papers 106, Bank for International Settlements.
- Haibin Zhu, 2000. "Optimal Bank Runs without Self-Fulfilling Prophecies," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 1753, Econometric Society.
- Haibin Zhu, 2001. "Bank runs, welfare and policy implications," BIS Working Papers 107, Bank for International Settlements.
More about this item
Keywordscontagion; liquidity crunch; market crash; bank run; capital flight;
- G10 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - General (includes Measurement and Data)
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpfi:0207009. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: http://econwpa.repec.org .