Can a "credit crunch" be efficient?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Boyd, John H & Smith, Bruce D, 1993.
"The Equilibrium Allocation of Investment Capital in the Presence of Adverse Selection and Costly State Verification,"
Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 3(3), pages 427-451, July.
- Boyd, J.h. & Smith, B.D., 1991. "The Equilibrium Allocation of Investment Capital in the Presence of Adverse Selection and Costly State Verification," RCER Working Papers 289, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- Christiano, Lawrence J & Eichenbaum, Martin & Marshall, David, 1991.
"The Permanent Income Hypothesis Revisited,"
Econometric Society, vol. 59(2), pages 397-423, March.
- Lawrence J. Christiano & Martin Eichenbaum & David Marshall, 1987. "The Permanent Income Hypothesis Revisited," NBER Working Papers 2209, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lawrence J. Christiano & Martin Eichenbaum & David A. Marshall, 1990. "The permanent income hypothesis revisited," Staff Report 129, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Runkle, David E., 1991. "Liquidity constraints and the permanent-income hypothesis : Evidence from panel data," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 73-98, February.
- Edward J. Green & Soo-Nam Oh, 1991. "Contracts, Constraints and Consumption," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 58(5), pages 883-899.
- Williamson, Stephen D., 1986.
"Costly monitoring, financial intermediation, and equilibrium credit rationing,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 159-179, September.
- Stephen D. Williamson, 1984. "Costly Monitoring, Financial Intermediation, and Equilibrium Credit Rationing," Working Papers 583, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Fumio Hayashi, 1985. "Tests for Liquidity Constraints: A Critical Survey," NBER Working Papers 1720, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Keane, Michael P & Runkle, David E, 1992. "On the Estimation of Panel-Data Models with Serial Correlation When Instruments Are Not Strictly Exogenous," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 10(1), pages 1-9, January.
- Falk, Barry & Lee, Bong-Soo, 1990.
"Time-series implications of Friedman's Permanent Income Hypothesis,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 267-283, October.
- Falk, Barry L. & Lee, Bong-Soo, 1990. "Time Series Implications of Friedman's Permanent Income Hypothesis," Staff General Research Papers Archive 11094, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Douglas Gale & Martin Hellwig, 1985. "Incentive-Compatible Debt Contracts: The One-Period Problem," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 52(4), pages 647-663.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mingwei Yuan & Christian Zimmermann, 2000. "Financial Intermediation with Heterogeneous Projects: An Application to the Japanese Credit Crunch," Cahiers de recherche CREFE / CREFE Working Papers 115, CREFE, Université du Québec à Montréal.
- Mingwei Yuan & Christian Zimmermann, 1999. "Credit Crunch, Bank Lending and Monetary Policy: A Model of Financial Intermediation with Heterogeneous Projects," Cahiers de recherche CREFE / CREFE Working Papers 89, CREFE, Université du Québec à Montréal.
- David Backus & Silverio Foresi & Liuren Wu, 2002. "Contagion in Financial Markets," Finance 0207009, EconWPA.
- Yuan, Mingwei & Zimmermann, Christian, 2004.
"Credit crunch in a model of financial intermediation and occupational choice,"
Journal of Macroeconomics,
Elsevier, vol. 26(4), pages 637-659, December.
- Mingwei Yuan & Christian Zimmermann, 1999. "Credit Crunch in a Model of Financial Intermediation and Occupational Choice," Cahiers de recherche CREFE / CREFE Working Papers 97, CREFE, Université du Québec à Montréal.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedmqr:y:1991:i:fall:p:3-17:n:v.15no.4. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jannelle Ruswick). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbmnus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.