The Role of Institutional Investors in the Evolution of Financial Structure and Behaviour
In: The Future of the Financial System
No abstract is available for this item.
|This chapter was published in: Malcom Edey (ed.) The Future of the Financial System, Reserve Bank of Australia, pages , 1996.|
|This item is provided by Reserve Bank of Australia in its series RBA Annual Conference Volume with number acv1996-04.|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Web page: http://www.rba.gov.au/
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.rba.gov.au/order-form/index.html|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Davis, E. Philip, 1995. "Debt, Financial Fragility, and Systemic Risk," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198233312, March.
- E.P. Davis, 1995. "Institutional Investors, Unstable Financial Markets and Monetary Policy," FMG Special Papers sp75, Financial Markets Group.
- B. Douglas Bernheim & John Karl Scholz, 1992.
"Private Saving and Public Policy,"
NBER Working Papers
4215, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Martin Feldstein, 1980.
"Do Private Pensions Increase National Saving?,"
NBER Working Papers
0186, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Fama, Eugene F., 1985. "What's different about banks?," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 29-39, January.
- Brennan, M. J. & Solnik, B., 1989. "International risk sharing and capital mobility," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 8(3), pages 359-373, September.
- Mark S. Carey & Stephen D. Prowse & John D. Rea, 1993. "Recent developments in the market for privately placed debt," Federal Reserve Bulletin, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.), issue Feb, pages 77-92.
- Allen N. Berger & Gregory F. Udell, 1991. "Securitization, risk, and the liquidity problem in banking," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 181, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Martin Feldstein, 1995. "Social Security and Saving: New Time Series Evidence," NBER Working Papers 5054, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Frankel, Jeffrey A, 1992. "Measuring International Capital Mobility: A Review," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 82(2), pages 197-202, May.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rba:rbaacv:acv1996-04. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Paula Drew)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.