International risk sharing and capital mobility
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Athanasoulis, S. & Shiller, R.J., 1995.
"World Income Components: Measuring and Exploting International Risk Sharing Opportunities,"
725, Yale - Economic Growth Center.
- Robert J. Shiller & Stefano Athanasoulis, 1995. "World Income Components: Measuring and Exploiting International Risk Sharing Opportunities," NBER Working Papers 5095, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Robert J. Shiller & Stefano G. Athanasoulis, 1997. "World Income Components: Measuring and Exploiting International Risk Sharing Opportunities," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1097, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Robert Shiller, 2004. "World Income Components: Measuring And Exploiting International Risk Sharing Opportunities," Yale School of Management Working Papers ysm151, Yale School of Management.
- Lemmen, J.J.G. & Eijffinger, S.C.W., 1995. "Financial integration in Europe : Evidence from Euler equation tests," Discussion Paper 1995-32, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- repec:bla:eufman:v:25:y:2019:i:1:p:181-206 is not listed on IDEAS
- Tomislav Globan & Petar Sorić, 2017. "Financial integration before and after the crisis: Euler equations (re)visit European Union," EFZG Working Papers Series 1702, Faculty of Economics and Business, University of Zagreb.
- Kim, In Joon & Kim, So Jung & Yoon, Sun-Joong, 2014. "A dark side of international capital market integration: Domestic investors' view," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 33(C), pages 238-256.
- E Philip Davis, 1996.
"The Role of Institutional Investors in the Evolution of Financial Structure and Behaviour,"
RBA Annual Conference Volume (Discontinued), in: Malcom Edey (ed.), The Future of the Financial System,
Reserve Bank of Australia.
- E.P. Davis, 1996. "The Role of Institutional Investors in the Evolution of Financial Structure and Behaviour," FMG Special Papers sp89, Financial Markets Group.
- Jääskelä, Jarkko, 1997. "Incomplete insurance market and its policy implication within European Monetary Union," Research Discussion Papers 8/1997, Bank of Finland.
- Brandt, Michael W. & Cochrane, John H. & Santa-Clara, Pedro, 2001.
"International Risk Sharing is Better Than You Think (or Exchange Rates are Much Too Smooth),"
01-2, University of Pennsylvania, Wharton School, Weiss Center.
- Brandt, Michael & Cochrane, John & Santa-Clara, Pedro, 2001. "International Risk Sharing is Better Than You Think (or Exchange Rates are Much Too Smooth!," University of California at Los Angeles, Anderson Graduate School of Management qt1jw137zd, Anderson Graduate School of Management, UCLA.
- Michael W. Brandt & John H. Cochrane & Pedro Santa-Clara, 2001. "International Risk Sharing is Better Than You Think (or Exchange Rates are Much Too Smooth)," NBER Working Papers 8404, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- J. Acalin & B. Cabrillac & G. Dufrénot & L. Jacolin & S. Diop, 2015. "Financial integration and growth correlation in Sub-Saharan Africa," Working papers 561, Banque de France.
- Goldberg, Michael A. & Levi, Maurice D., 2000. "The European Union as a country portfolio," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 16(3), pages 411-427, September.
- Tesar, Linda L., 1995. "Evaluating the gains from international risksharing," Carnegie-Rochester Conference Series on Public Policy, Elsevier, vol. 42(1), pages 95-143, June.
- Scharpf, Fritz W., 2018. "International monetary regimes and the German model," MPIfG Discussion Paper 18/1, Max Planck Institute for the Study of Societies.
- Brandt, Michael W. & Cochrane, John H. & Santa-Clara, Pedro, 2006. "International risk sharing is better than you think, or exchange rates are too smooth," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 53(4), pages 671-698, May.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jimfin:v:8:y:1989:i:3:p:359-373. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/30443 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.