Institutional Clash and Financial Fragility. An Evolutionary Model of Banking Crises
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Davis, E. Philip, 1995. "Debt, Financial Fragility, and Systemic Risk," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198233312.
- Caprio Jr., Gerard, 1998. "Banking on crises : expensive lessons from recent financial crises," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1979, The World Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsBanking history; banking crisis; finance; institutional theory; Denmark; Finland; Norway; Sweden; Scandinavia;
- N24 - Economic History - - Financial Markets and Institutions - - - Europe: 1913-
- N84 - Economic History - - Micro-Business History - - - Europe: 1913-
- G32 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Financing Policy; Financial Risk and Risk Management; Capital and Ownership Structure; Value of Firms; Goodwill
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-02-07 (All new papers)
- NEP-BAN-2009-02-07 (Banking)
- NEP-HIS-2009-02-07 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-PKE-2009-02-07 (Post Keynesian Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:13133. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .