Report NEP-HIS-2009-02-07This is the archive for NEP-HIS, a report on new working papers in the area of Business, Economic & Financial History. Bernardo Batiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Knutsen, Sverre & Sjögren, Hans, 2009. "Institutional Clash and Financial Fragility. An Evolutionary Model of Banking Crises," MPRA Paper 13133, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Scherer, F. M., 2008. "The Historical Foundations of Communications Regulation," Working Paper Series rwp08-050, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Guinnane, Timothy W. & Ogilvie, Sheilagh, 2008. "Institutions and Demographic Responses to Shocks: Wurttemberg, 1634-1870," Working Papers 44, Yale University, Department of Economics.
- Scherer, F. M., 2008. "The Emergence of Musical Copyright in Europe," Working Paper Series rwp08-052, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Item repec:ecl:ucdeco:08-7 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Jha, Saumitra, 2008. "Trade, Institutions and Religious Tolerance: Evidence from India," Research Papers 2004, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Jha, Saumitra, 2008. "Shares, Coalition Formation and Political Development: Evidence from Seventeenth Century England," Research Papers 2005, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Mário Pedro Ferreira, 2009. "(R)evolution of the E-grocery Industry: Strategic Implications," Working Papers de Gestão (Management Working Papers) 04, Católica Porto Business School, Universidade Católica Portuguesa.
- Killion, M. Ulric, 2009. "Post-Subprime Crisis: China Banking and GATS Liberalization," MPRA Paper 13091, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Patrick E. McCabe, 2009. "The economics of the mutual fund trading scandal," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2009-06, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).