Hans Sjögren Sr.
|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Institute for Economic and Business History Research (EHFF) Stockholm, Sweden
Handelshögskolan i Stockholm
: +46-8-736 90 00
+46 8 31 32 07
P.O. Box 6501, SE-113 83 Stockholm
RePEc:edi:ehhhsse (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Knutsen, Sverre & Sjögren, Hans, 2009. "Institutional Clash and Financial Fragility. An Evolutionary Model of Banking Crises," MPRA Paper 13133, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Johansson, Dan & Sjögren, Hans & Bjuggren, Carl Magnus, 2009. "Family Business, Employment, and GDP," Ratio Working Papers 145, The Ratio Institute.
- Sjögren, Hans, 1994. "Long-term financial contracts in the bank-orientated financial system," Scandinavian Journal of Management, Elsevier, vol. 10(3), pages 315-330, September.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
Sorry, no citations of working papers recorded.
- Sjögren, Hans, 1994.
"Long-term financial contracts in the bank-orientated financial system,"
Scandinavian Journal of Management,
Elsevier, vol. 10(3), pages 315-330, September.
- Braggion, Fabio & Ongena, Steven, 2013. "A Century of Firm – Bank Relationships: Did Banking Sector Deregulation Spur Firms to Add Banks and Borrow More?," CEPR Discussion Papers 9695, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ongena, S. & Smith, D.C., 2000. "Bank relationships : A review," Other publications TiSEM 993b88a5-9a0f-42de-9cec-6, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Lehmann, Erik & Neuberger, Doris, 2001. "Do lending relationships matter?: Evidence from bank survey data in Germany," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 45(4), pages 339-359, August.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 2 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Hans Sjögren Sr. should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.