Report NEP-BAN-2009-02-07This is the archive for NEP-BAN, a report on new working papers in the area of Banking. Roberto Santillan issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- De Haas, Ralph & van Lelyveld, Iman, 2009. "Internal Capital Markets and Lending by Multinational Bank Subsidiaries," MPRA Paper 13164, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kiefer, Nicholas M., 2008. "Annual Default Rates and Probably Less Than Long-Run Average Annual Default Rates," Working Papers 08-03, Cornell University, Center for Analytic Economics.
- Kiefer, Nicholas M., 2008. "Default Estimation, Correlated Defaults, and Expert Information," Working Papers 08-02, Cornell University, Center for Analytic Economics.
- Gabriel Jiménez & Steven Ongena & José Luis Peydró & Jesús Saurina, 2009. "Hazardous times for monetary policy: What do twenty-three million bank loans say about the effects of monetary policy on credit risk-taking?," Banco de Espa�a Working Papers 0833, Banco de Espa�a.
- Gabriel Jiménez & Jose A. Lopez & Jesús Saurina, 2009. "EAD calibration for corporate credit lines," Working Paper Series 2009-02, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Knutsen, Sverre & Sjögren, Hans, 2009. "Institutional Clash and Financial Fragility. An Evolutionary Model of Banking Crises," MPRA Paper 13133, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Killion, M. Ulric, 2009. "Post-Subprime Crisis: China Banking and GATS Liberalization," MPRA Paper 13091, University Library of Munich, Germany.