Report NEP-CSE-2009-11-21This is the archive for NEP-CSE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Strategic Management. Joao Jose de Matos Ferreira issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jaumandreu, Jordi, 2009. "What explains the evolution of productivity and competitiveness? The innovation link," IESE Research Papers D/804, IESE Business School.
- Casadesus-Masanell, Ramon & Ricart, Joan E., 2009. "Strategy vs. business models vs. tactics," IESE Research Papers D/813, IESE Business School.
- Klaus Desmet & Stephen L. Parente, 2009. "The Evolution of Markets and the Revolution of Industry: A Unified Theory of Growth," Development Working Papers 284, Centro Studi Luca d'Agliano, University of Milano.
- Henry Wai-chung Yeung, 2009. "Drivers of Globalization: An Evolutionary Perspective on Firm-State Relations in the Asian Newly Industrialized Economies," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 0920, Utrecht University, Section of Economic Geography, revised Nov 2009.
- Fernanda Ricotta, 2009. "Trade In Intermediate Goods In Italian Manufacturing Industries," Working Papers 200915, Università della Calabria, Dipartimento di Economia, Statistica e Finanza "Giovanni Anania" - DESF.
- Item repec:hal:gemwpa:hal-00430782_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Desai, Sameeksha & Eklund, Johan E. & Högberg, Andreas, 2009. "Promarket Reforms and Allocation of Capital in India," Ratio Working Papers 146, The Ratio Institute.
- Mary Amiti & Amit K. Khandelwal, 2009. "Import Competition and Quality Upgrading," NBER Working Papers 15503, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Indu Rao, 2009. "Organizing the Un-Organized? The Rise, Recession and Revival of the Indian Diamond Industry," Working Papers id:2280, eSocialSciences.
- Agustí Segarra & Mercedes Teruel, 2009. "Small firms, growth and financial constraints," Working Papers XREAP2009-11, Xarxa de Referència en Economia Aplicada (XREAP), revised Oct 2009.
- Bruhn, Miriam, 2009. "Female-owned firms in Latin America : characteristics, performance, and obstacles to growth," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5122, The World Bank.
- Ceja, Lucia & Tapies, Josep, 2009. "Attracting talent to family-owned businesses: The perceptions of MBA students," IESE Research Papers D/815, IESE Business School.
- Johansson, Dan & Sjögren, Hans & Bjuggren, Carl Magnus, 2009. "Family Business, Employment, and GDP," Ratio Working Papers 145, The Ratio Institute.
- Gianmarco I. P. Ottaviano & Christian Volpe Martincus, 2009. "SMEs in Argentina: Who are the Exporters?," Development Working Papers 283, Centro Studi Luca d'Agliano, University of Milano.