Basel III's ability to mitigate systemic risk
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Christoph Zeitler & Bernd Rudolph & Christian Kirchner & Christoph Kaserer & Markus Ferber, 2010. "Regulierung und Aufsicht der Banken: Brauchen wir Basel III?," ifo Schnelldienst, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 63(03), pages 03-20, February.
- Lehar, Alfred, 2005. "Measuring systemic risk: A risk management approach," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 29(10), pages 2577-2603, October.
- George Sheldon & Martin Maurer, 1998. "Interbank Lending and Systemic Risk: An Empirical Analysis for Switzerland," Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES), Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES), vol. 134(IV), pages 685-704, December.
- Persaud, Avinash, 2009. "Macro-Prudential Regulation," ECMI Papers 1712, Centre for European Policy Studies.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ashraf, Dawood & Rizwan, Muhammad Suhail & L’Huillier, Barbara, 2016. "A net stable funding ratio for Islamic banks and its impact on financial stability: An international investigation," Journal of Financial Stability, Elsevier, vol. 25(C), pages 47-57.
- repec:ejn:ejefjr:v:6:y:2018:i:1:p:47-55 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:finana:v:53:y:2017:i:c:p:48-65 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:kap:rqfnac:v:49:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s11156-016-0613-x is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:mbr:jmonec:v:9:y:2014:i:1:p:147-176 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lu, Meng-Jou & Chen, Cathy Yi-Hsuan & Härdle, Karl Wolfgang & Härdle, 2015. "Copula-Based Factor Model for Credit Risk Analysis," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2015-042, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsFinancial regulation; Risk management; Systemic risk; International finance; Basel III; Financial stability; Macroprudential regulation;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eme:jfrcpp:v:19:y:2011:i:4:p:337-354. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Virginia Chapman). General contact details of provider: http://www.emeraldinsight.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.