Regulierung und Aufsicht der Banken: Brauchen wir Basel III?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Günter Franke & Jan P. Krahnen, 2009. "Instabile Finanzmärkte," Perspektiven der Wirtschaftspolitik, Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 10(4), pages 335-366, November.
- Con Keating & Hyun Song Shin & Charles Goodhart & Jon Danielsson, 2001. "An Academic Response to Basel II," FMG Special Papers sp130, Financial Markets Group.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kersten Kellermann & Carsten-Henning Schlag, 2010. "Eine effektive Alternative zur Leverage Ratio," ifo Schnelldienst, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 63(16), pages 26-34, August.
- Stefan Schwerter, 2011. "Basel III's ability to mitigate systemic risk," Journal of Financial Regulation and Compliance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 19(4), pages 337-354, November.
More about this item
KeywordsRegulierung; Bankenaufsicht; Basel II; Finanzmarktkrise; Deutschland;
- G10 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - General (includes Measurement and Data)
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ces:ifosdt:v:63:y:2010:i:03:p:03-20. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Klaus Wohlrabe). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifooode.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.