Asset Price Regulators Unite: You Have Macroeconomic Stability to Win and the Microeconomic Losses are Second-order
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- G. Menzies & R. Bird & P. Dixon & M. Rimmer, 2010. "Asset Price Regulators, Unite: you have Macroeconomic Stability to Win and the Microeconomic Losses are Second-order," Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre Working Papers g-205, Victoria University, Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre.
References listed on IDEAS
- Meredith Beechey & Nargis Bharucha & Adam Cagliarini & David Gruen & Christopher Thompson, 2000. "A Small Model of the Australian Macroeconomy," RBA Research Discussion Papers rdp2000-05, Reserve Bank of Australia.
- Frederic S. Mishkin & Eugene N. White, 2002.
"U.S. Stock Market Crashes and Their Aftermath: Implications for Monetary Policy,"
NBER Working Papers
8992, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Eugene White & Frederic Mishkin, 2002. "U.S.Stock Market Crashes and Their Aftermath: Implications for Monetary Policy," Departmental Working Papers 200208, Rutgers University, Department of Economics.
- Gadi Barlevy, 2007. "Economic theory and asset bubbles," Economic Perspectives, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago, issue Q III, pages 44-59.
More about this item
Keywordsfinancial crises; macroeconomic modeling; real assets;
- C50 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - General
- G01 - Financial Economics - - General - - - Financial Crises
- F41 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - Open Economy Macroeconomics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uts:pwcwps:5. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Duncan Ford). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/pwutsau.html .