What Is an Asset Price Bubble? An Operational Definition
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Drobyshevsky Sergey & Narkevich Sergey & E. Pikulina & D. Polevoy, 2009. "Analysis Of a Possible Bubble On the Russian Real Estate Market," Research Paper Series, Gaidar Institute for Economic Policy, issue 128.
- Bird, R. & Menzies, G. & Dixon, P. & Rimmer, M., 2011.
"The economic costs of US stock mispricing,"
Journal of Policy Modeling,
Elsevier, vol. 33(4), pages 552-567, July.
- G. Menzies & R. Bird & P. Dixon & M. Rimmer, 2010. "The Economic Costs of US Stock Mispricing," Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre Working Papers g-204, Victoria University, Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre.
- Stolpe, Michael, 2004. "Non-market interaction in primary equity markets: evidence from France and Germany," Kiel Working Papers 1211, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Hott, Christian, 2009. "Herding behavior in asset markets," Journal of Financial Stability, Elsevier, vol. 5(1), pages 35-56, January.
- J. V. Andersen & D Sornette, 2003. "Fearless versus Fearful Speculative Financial Bubbles," Papers cond-mat/0311089, arXiv.org.
- Narcisa Kadlcakova & Lubos Komarek & Zlatuse Komarkova & Michal Hlavacek, 2016.
"Identification of Asset Price Misalignments on Financial Markets With Extreme Value Theory,"
Emerging Markets Finance and Trade,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 52(11), pages 2595-2609, November.
- Narcisa Kadlcakova & Lubos Komarek & Zlatuse Komarkova & Michal Hlavacek, 2013. "Identification of Asset Price Misalignments on Financial Markets With Extreme Value Theory," Working Papers 2013/14, Czech National Bank, Research Department.
- Hansjörg HERR & Sina RÜDIGER & Jennifer Pédussel WU, 2016. "The Federal Reserve as Lender of Last Resort During the Subprime Crisis – Successful Stabilisation Without Structural Changes," Journal of Economics and Political Economy, KSP Journals, vol. 3(2), pages 192-210, June.
- Anna Scherbina, 2013. "Asset Price Bubbles; A Selective Survey," IMF Working Papers 13/45, International Monetary Fund.
- Xavier De Scheemaekere, 2009. "The epistemology of modern finance," The Journal of Philosophical Economics, Bucharest Academy of Economic Studies, The Journal of Philosophical Economics, vol. 2(2), pages 99-120, May.
- Claudia Keser & Andreas Markstädter, 2014. "Informational Asymmetries in Laboratory Asset Markets with State-Dependent Fundamentals," CIRANO Working Papers 2014s-30, CIRANO.
- Kamal, Javed Bin, 2012. "Optimal portfolio selection in ex ante stock price bubble and furthermore bubble burst scenario from Dhaka stock exchange with relevance to sharpe’s single index model," MPRA Paper 60610, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Keser, Claudia & Markstädter, Andreas, 2014. "Informational asymmetries in laboratory asset markets with state-dependent fundamentals," Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers 207 [rev.], University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- Andersen, J.V. & Sornette, D., 2004. "Fearless versus fearful speculative financial bubbles," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 337(3), pages 565-585.
- Herr, Hansjörg & Rüdiger, Sina & Pédussel Wu, Jennifer, 2016. "The Federal Reserve as lender of last resort during the subprime crisis: Successful stabilisation without structural changes," IPE Working Papers 65/2016, Berlin School of Economics and Law, Institute for International Political Economy (IPE).
- Bradley Jones, 2014. "Identifying Speculative Bubbles; A Two-Pillar Surveillance Framework," IMF Working Papers 14/208, International Monetary Fund.
- Taipalus, Katja, 2012. "Detecting asset price bubbles with time-series methods," Scientific Monographs, Bank of Finland, number 2012_047, November.
- Bertus, Mark & Godbey, Jonathan & Hinkelmann, Christoph & Mahar, James W., 2008. "Noise, equity prices, and hedging: A new approach," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 17(5), pages 886-902, December.
- Rüdiger, Sina, 2013. "The Federal Reserve in times of economic crisis: Paths and choices since 2007," IPE Working Papers 25/2013, Berlin School of Economics and Law, Institute for International Political Economy (IPE).
- Markstädter, Andreas & Keser, Claudia, 2014. "Informational Asymmetries in Laboratory Asset Markets with State Dependent Fundamentals," Annual Conference 2014 (Hamburg): Evidence-based Economic Policy 100359, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Quinn, William, 2016. "Technological revolutions and speculative finance: Evidence from the British Bicycle Mania," QUCEH Working Paper Series 2016-06, Queen's University Belfast, Queen's University Centre for Economic History.
- Taipalus, Katja, 2006. "Bubbles in the Finnish and US equities markets," Scientific Monographs, Bank of Finland, number 35/2006, November.
- Rousseau, Ronald & García-Zorita, Carlos & Sanz-Casado, Elias, 2013. "The h-bubble," Journal of Informetrics, Elsevier, vol. 7(2), pages 294-300.
- John H. Huston & Roger W. Spencer, 2009. "Speculative excess and the Federal Reserve's response," Studies in Economics and Finance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 26(1), pages 46-61, March.
- Keser, Claudia & Markstädter, Andreas, 2014. "Informational asymmetries in laboratory asset markets with state-dependent fundamentals," Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers 207, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:eufman:v:9:y:2003:i:1:p:11-24. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/efmaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.