Citations for "Measuring Labor's Share"
by Alan Krueger
- Temple, Jonathan, 2001. "Structural Change and Europe's Golden Age," CEPR Discussion Papers 2861, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Pietro Peretto & John J. Seater, 2006. "Augmentation or Elimination?," DEGIT Conference Papers c011_060, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade.
- Willman, Alpo, 2007. "Sequential optimization, front-loaded information, and U.S. consumption," Working Paper Series 0765, European Central Bank.
- Klump, Rainer & McAdam, Peter & Willman, Alpo, 2004.
"Factor substitution and factor augmenting technical progress in the US: a normalized supply-side system approach,"
Working Paper Series
0367, European Central Bank.
- Rainer Klump & Peter McAdam & Alpo Willman, 2004. "Factor Substitution and Factor Augmenting Technical Progress in the US: A Normalized Supply-Side System Approach," DEGIT Conference Papers c009_030, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade.
- Eric O'N. Fisher & Sharon L. May, 2006. "Relativity in Trade Theory: Towards a Solution to the Mystery of Missing Trade," CESifo Working Paper Series 1818, CESifo Group Munich.
- Antonelli Cristiano, 2013.
"The economics of technological congruence,"
Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers
201306, University of Turin.
- Antonelli,Cristiano, 2013. "The economics of technological congruence," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis LEI & BRICK - Laboratory of Economics of Innovation "Franco Momigliano", Bureau of Research in Innovation, Complexity and Knowledge, Collegio 201304, University of Turin.
- Yashiv, Eran, 2005. "Evaluating the Performance of the Search and Matching Model," CEPR Discussion Papers 5363, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- BAI, Chong-En & QIAN, Zhenjie, 2010. "The factor income distribution in China: 1978-2007," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 21(4), pages 650-670, December.
- Ken Kuttner & Tim Robinson, 2008.
"Understanding the Flattening Phillips Curve,"
RBA Research Discussion Papers
rdp2008-05, Reserve Bank of Australia.
- Kuttner, Ken & Robinson, Tim, 2010. "Understanding the flattening Phillips curve," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 110-125, August.
- Hernando Zuleta, 2008. "Seasons, savings and GDP," DOCUMENTOS DE TRABAJO 004592, UNIVERSIDAD DEL ROSARIO.
- Leandro Prados de la Escosura & Joan R. Rosés, 2003. "Wages And Labor Income In History: A Survey," Working Papers in Economic History wh031006, Universidad Carlos III, Instituto Figuerola de Historia y Ciencias Sociales.
- Eran Yashiv, 2005.
"Evaluating the Performance of the Search and Matching Model,"
CEP Discussion Papers
dp0677, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Yashiv, Eran, 2006. "Evaluating the performance of the search and matching model," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 50(4), pages 909-936, May.
- Yashiv, Eran, 2006. "Evaluating the Performance of the Search and Matching Model," IZA Discussion Papers 1931, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Marjit, Sugata & Kar, Saibal & Beladi, Hamid, 2007. "Protectionary bias in agriculture: A pure economic argument," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 63(1), pages 160-164, June.
- Chi, Wei & Xiaoye, Qian, 2011.
"Regional disparity of labor’s share in China: Evidence and explanation,"
34522, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chi, Wei & Qian, Xiaoye, 2013. "Regional disparity of labor's share in China: Evidence and explanation," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 27(C), pages 277-293.
- T.D Stanley & Hristos Doucouliagos, 2007. "Identifying and Correcting Publication Selection Bias in the Efficiency-Wage Literature: Heckman Meta-Regression," Economics Series 2007_11, Deakin University, Faculty of Business and Law, School of Accounting, Economics and Finance.
- Hernando Zuleta, 2007.
"Why labor income shares seem to be constant?,"
The Journal of International Trade & Economic Development,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(4), pages 551-557.
- Alain Serres & Stefano Scarpetta & Christine Maisonneuve, 2001. "Falling Wage Shares in Europe and the United States: How Important is Aggregation Bias?," Empirica, Springer, vol. 28(4), pages 375-401, December.
- John J. Seater & Pietro Peretto, 2007.
"Factor-Eliminating Technical Change,"
2007 Meeting Papers
272, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Michael Sattinger, 2001.
"A Kaldor Matching Model of Real Wage Declines,"
01-10, University at Albany, SUNY, Department of Economics.
- Lionel Ragot & Rodrigue Mendez, 2010. "Quel avenir pour le Fonds de réserve pour les retraites ?," Économie et Prévision, Programme National Persée, vol. 194(3), pages 57-78.
- Oduor, Jacob, 2010. "Are prior restrictions on factor shares appropriate in growth accounting estimations?," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 595-604, March.
- Hernando Zuleta & Santiago Alberico, 2007.
"Labor supply, biased technological change and economic growth,"
DOCUMENTOS DE TRABAJO
003104, UNIVERSIDAD DEL ROSARIO.
- Hernando Zuleta & Santiago Alberico, 2007. "Labor Supply,Biased Technological Changeand Economic Growth," ENSAYOS SOBRE POLÍTICA ECONÓMICA, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA - ESPE.
- Barry T. Hirsch & Edward J. Schumacher, 2001.
"Private Sector Union Density and the Wage Premium: Past, Present, and Future ,"
Journal of Labor Research,
Transaction Publishers, vol. 22(3), pages 487-518, July.
- Barry T. Hirsch & Edward J. Schumacher, 2000. "Private Sector Union Density and the Wage Premium: Past, Present, and Future," Working Papers 0015, East Carolina University, Department of Economics.
- Wang, Pengfei & Wen, Yi, 2008.
"Imperfect competition and indeterminacy of aggregate output,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 143(1), pages 519-540, November.
- Pengfei Wang & Yi Wen, 2007. "Imperfect competition and indeterminacy of aggregate output," Working Papers 2006-017, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Grossmann, Volker & Steger, Thomas M. & Trimborn, Timo, 2010.
"Dynamically Optimal R\& D Subsidization,"
Hannover Economic Papers (HEP)
dp-453, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Volker Grossmann & Thomas Steger & Timo Trimborn, 2010. "Dynamically Optimal R&D Subsidization," CESifo Working Paper Series 3153, CESifo Group Munich.
- Grossmann, Volker & Steger, Thomas M. & Trimborn, Timo, 2011. "Dynamically optimal R&D subsidization," Working Papers 97, University of Leipzig, Faculty of Economics and Management Science.
- Young, Andrew T. & Lawson, Robert A., 2014. "Capitalism and labor shares: A cross-country panel study," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 33(C), pages 20-36.
- Cowgill, Matt, 2013. "A Shrinking Slice of the Pie: The Labour Income Share in Australia," MPRA Paper 46209, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sturgill, Brad, 2012. "The relationship between factor shares and economic development," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 34(4), pages 1044-1062.
- Piriya Pholphirul, 2005. "Competitiveness, Income Distribution, and Growth in Thailand : What Does the Long-run Evidence Show?," Finance Working Papers 22054, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- James M. Poterba, 2000. "Stock Market Wealth and Consumption," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 14(2), pages 99-118, Spring.
- Jonathan B. Berk & Richard Stanton & Josef Zechner, 2010.
"Human Capital, Bankruptcy, and Capital Structure,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 65(3), pages 891-926, 06.
- Hernando Zuleta, 2006.
"Factor saving innovations and factor income shares,"
DOCUMENTOS DE TRABAJO
002706, UNIVERSIDAD DEL ROSARIO.
- Hernando Zuleta, 2008. "Factor Saving Innovations and Factor Income Shares," Review of Economic Dynamics, Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 11(4), pages 836-851, October.
- Zuleta, Hernando, 2012. "Variable factor shares, measurement and growth accounting," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 114(1), pages 91-93.
- Francisco Rodríguez & Daniel Ortega, 2006. "Are capital shares higher in poor countries? Evidence from Industrial Surveys," Wesleyan Economics Working Papers 2006-023, Wesleyan University, Department of Economics.
- Kaloyan Ganev, 2005. "Measuring Total Factor Productivity: Growth Accounting for Bulgaria," GE, Growth, Math methods 0504004, EconWPA, revised 21 Apr 2005.
- Joao Paulo Pessoa & John Van Reenen, 2013. "Decoupling of Wage Growth and Productivity Growth? Myth and Reality," CEP Discussion Papers dp1246, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Nicola Gennaioli & Rafael La Porta & Florencio Lopez de Silanes & Andrei Shleifer, 2013.
"Growth in Regions,"
NBER Working Papers
18937, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Claudia M. Buch & Paola Monti & Farid Toubal, 2008. "Trade's Impact on the Labor Share: Evidence from German and Italian Regions," IAW Discussion Papers 46, Institut für Angewandte Wirtschaftsforschung (IAW).
- David Albouy, 2009. "What Are Cities Worth? Land Rents, Local Productivity, and the Capitalization of Amenity Values," NBER Working Papers 14981, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Andrew T. Young & Hernando Zuleta, 2013.
"Remeasuring labour's share,"
Applied Economics Letters,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 20(6), pages 549-553, April.
- Jesse M. Shapiro, 2003. "Smart Cities: Explaining the Relationship between City Growth and Human Capital," Urban/Regional 0309001, EconWPA.
- Jonathan L. Willis & Julie Wroblewski, 2007. "What happened to the gains from strong productivity growth?," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, issue Q I, pages 5-23.
- Renuka Metcalfe, 2006. "The Dynamic Wage Barganing Problem," School of Economics Discussion Papers 1106, School of Economics, University of Surrey.
- David Albouy, 2009.
"The Unequal Geographic Burden of Federal Taxation,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 117(4), pages 635-667, 08.
- Michael Siegenthaler & Tobias Stucki, 2014. "Dividing the Pie: the Determinants of Labor’s Share of Income on the Firm Level," KOF Working papers 14-352, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Francisco Rodriguez & Arjun Jayadev, 2010. "The Declining Labor Share of Income," Human Development Research Papers (2009 to present) HDRP-2010-36, Human Development Report Office (HDRO), United Nations Development Programme (UNDP).
- Michael Sattinger, 2003. "Capital Intensity, Neutral Technological Change, and Earnings Inequality," Discussion Papers 03-05, University at Albany, SUNY, Department of Economics.
- Jaromír Hurník & Dana Hájková, 2007. "Supply-Side Performance in the Czech Republic: A Macroeconomic View (1995-2005)," Prague Economic Papers, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2007(4), pages 319-335.
- Hernando Zuleta, 2007. "Biased technological change, human capital and factor shares," DOCUMENTOS DE TRABAJO 004380, UNIVERSIDAD DEL ROSARIO.
- Maliranta, Mika, . "Micro Level Dynamics of Productivity Growth. An Empirical Analysis of the Great Leap in Finnish Manufacturing Productivity in 1975-2000," ETLA A, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy, number 38.
- Eva Crespo-Cebada & Francisco Pedraja-Chaparro & Daniel Santín, 2014. "Does school ownership matter? An unbiased efficiency comparison for regions of Spain," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 41(1), pages 153-172, February.