Why labor income shares seem to be constant?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Boldrin, Michele & Levine, David K., 2002.
"Factor Saving Innovation,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 105(1), pages 18-41, July.
- Michele Boldrin & David K Levine, 2001. "Factor Saving Innovation," Levine's Working Paper Archive 625018000000000088, David K. Levine.
- Boldrin, Michele & Levine, David, 2002. "Factor Saving Innovation," CEPR Discussion Papers 3262, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Michele Boldrin & David K. Levine, 2002. "Factor saving innovation," Staff Report 301, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Alan B. Krueger, 1999. "Measuring Labor's Share," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 89(2), pages 45-51, May.
- Gary D. Hansen & Edward C. Prescott, 2002. "Malthus to Solow," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 92(4), pages 1205-1217, September.
- Douglas Gollin, 2002. "Getting Income Shares Right," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 110(2), pages 458-474, April.
- Hernando Zuleta, 2008.
"Factor Saving Innovations and Factor Income Shares,"
Review of Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 11(4), pages 836-851, October.
- Hernando Zuleta, 2006. "Factor saving innovations and factor income shares," Documentos de Trabajo 002706, Universidad del Rosario.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:kap:jecgro:v:23:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s10887-017-9146-y is not listed on IDEAS
- Zuleta, Hernando, 2009. "If factor shares are not constant then we have a measurment problem. can we solve it?," Documentos de Trabajo 005744, Universidad del Rosario.
- Carolina Arteaga Cabrales, 2011.
"Human Capital Externalities and Growth,"
Revista ESPE - Ensayos Sobre Política Económica,
Banco de la República - ESPE, vol. 29(66), pages 12-47, December.
- Zeira, Joseph, 2005. "Machines as Engines of Growth," CEPR Discussion Papers 5429, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Alberto Alesina & Joseph Zeira, 2006. "Technology and Labor Regulations," NBER Working Papers 12581, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alberto Alesina & Michele Battisti & Joseph Zeira, 2018.
"Technology and labor regulations: theory and evidence,"
Journal of Economic Growth,
Springer, vol. 23(1), pages 41-78, March.
- Alberto Alesina & Michele Battisti & Joseph Zeira, 2015. "Technology and Labor Regulations: Theory and Evidence," NBER Working Papers 20841, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Brad Sturgill, 2009.
"Cross-country Variation in Factor Shares and its Implications for Development Accounting,"
09-07, Department of Economics, Appalachian State University.
- Brad Sturgill, 2010. "Cross-country Variation in Factor Shares and its Implications for Development Accounting," DEGIT Conference Papers c015_014, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade.
- Brad Sturgill, 2010. "Cross-country Variation in Factor Shares and its Implications for Development Accounting," 2010 Meeting Papers 152, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Zuleta, Hernando & Young, Andrew T., 2013. "Labor shares in a model of induced innovation," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 24(C), pages 112-122.
- Ajit Karnik & Mala Lalvani, 2012. "Growth performance of Indian states," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 42(1), pages 235-259, February.
More about this item
KeywordsFactor income shares; elasticity of output with respect to factors; two sector model;
- E1 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General Aggregative Models
- F0 - International Economics - - General
- O0 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - General
- O4 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:jitecd:v:16:y:2007:i:4:p:551-557. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RJTE20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.