Competitiveness, Income Distribution, and Growth in Thailand : What Does the Long-run Evidence Show?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Alan B. Krueger, 1999. "Measuring Labor's Share," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 89(2), pages 45-51, May.
- Ahluwalia, Montek S., 1976. "Inequality, poverty and development," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 3(4), pages 307-342, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Piriya Pholphirul, 2007. "Labour-market issues under trade liberalization: implications for Thai workers," Asia-Pacific Development Journal, United Nations Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific (ESCAP), vol. 14(1), pages 41-71, June.
- Sandrine Michel, 2015. "Education in Thailand: When economic growth is no longer enough," Post-Print hal-01671765, HAL.
- Siwapong Dheera-Aumpon, 2014. "Misallocation and manufacturing TFP in Thailand," Asian-Pacific Economic Literature, Asia Pacific School of Economics and Government, The Australian National University, vol. 28(2), pages 63-76, November.
- Tanida Arayavechkit & Somprawin Manprasert & Jaree Pinthong, 2015. "Intertwining Inequality and Labor Market under the New Normal," PIER Discussion Papers 6., Puey Ungphakorn Institute for Economic Research, revised Oct 2015.
More about this item
KeywordsGrowth and productivity; competitiveness; Income Distribution; Equity; competition policy; Infrastructure and Regulations;
- E01 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General - - - Measurement and Data on National Income and Product Accounts and Wealth; Environmental Accounts
- I30 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - General
- I31 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - General Welfare, Well-Being
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eab:financ:22054. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shiro Armstrong). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaberau.html .