CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tin Cheuk Leung, 2013.
"What Is the True Loss Due to Piracy? Evidence from Microsoft Office in Hong Kong,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 95(3), pages 1018-1029, July.
- Leung, Tin Cheuk, 2011. "What is the True Loss Due to Piracy?: Evidence from Microsoft Office in Hong Kong," MPRA Paper 32597, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Wu, Chien-Wei & Gong, Jyh-Chyi & Chiu, Hsien-Hung, 2016. "Duopoly competition with non-deceptive counterfeiters," International Review of Law and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 33-40.
- Meng Li & Suresh P. Sethi & Jun Zhang, 2016. "Competing with bandit supply chains," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 240(2), pages 617-640, May.
- Michele Caputo & Francesco Forte & Michela Mantovani, 2014. "Long-run and shorter-run criminal cycles in the public economics of public bads," Chapters, in: Francesco Forte & Ram Mudambi & Pietro Maria Navarra (ed.), A Handbook of Alternative Theories of Public Economics, chapter 22, pages 503-542, Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Zhang, Jie & Zhang, Rachel Q., 2015. "Supply chain structure in a market with deceptive counterfeits," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 240(1), pages 84-97.
- Benhamou, Francoise & Ginsburgh, Victor, 2006.
"Copies of Artworks: The Case of Paintings and Prints,"
Handbook of the Economics of Art and Culture, in: V.A. Ginsburgh & D. Throsby (ed.), Handbook of the Economics of Art and Culture, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 8, pages 253-283,
- Victor Ginsburgh & Françoise Benhamou, 2006. "Copies of artworks: the case of paintings and prints," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/7288, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Camera, Gabriele, 2001. "Dirty money," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 47(2), pages 377-415, April.
- Jie Zhang & L. Hong & Rachel Zhang, 2012. "Fighting strategies in a market with counterfeits," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 192(1), pages 49-66, January.
- Chao, Hong & Ho, Chun-Yu & Leung, Tin Cheuk & Ng, Travis, 2017.
"To root or not to root? The economics of jailbreak,"
Journal of Comparative Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 45(3), pages 481-497.
- Leung, Tin Cheuk & Ng, Travis & Ho, Chun-Yu & Chao, Hong, 2013. "To Root or Not to Root? The Economics of Jailbreak," MPRA Paper 47409, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Reza Ahmadi & B. Rachel Yang, 2000. "Parallel Imports: Challenges from Unauthorized Distribution Channels," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 19(3), pages 279-294, March.
- Ding, Yucheng, 2014. "Why Branded Firm may Benefit from Counterfeit Competition," MPRA Paper 52933, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Amalia DUTU & Otilia OLTEANU, 2019. "The Profile Of Luxury Products Consumer: The Romanian Case," Scientific Bulletin - Economic Sciences, University of Pitesti, vol. 18(2), pages 48-59.
- Bate, Roger & Jin, Ginger Zhe & Mathur, Aparna, 2011.
"Does price reveal poor-quality drugs? Evidence from 17 countries,"
Journal of Health Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 30(6), pages 1150-1163.
- Roger Bate & Ginger Zhe Jin & Aparna Mathur, 2011. "Does Price Reveal Poor-Quality Drugs? Evidence from 17 Countries," NBER Working Papers 16854, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bureau, J.-C. & Gozlan, E. & Marette, S., 1999.
"Quality Signaling and International Trade in Food Products,"
99-13, Paris X - Nanterre, U.F.R. de Sc. Ec. Gest. Maths Infor..
- Jean-Christophe Bureau & Estelle Gozlan & StÃ©phan Marette, 2001. "Quality Signaling and International Trade in Food Products," Food and Agricultural Policy Research Institute (FAPRI) Publications (archive only) 01-wp283, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- J.-C. Bureau & E. Gozlan & S. Marette, 1999. "Quality signaling and international trade in food products," THEMA Working Papers 99-13, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Jean-Christophe Bureau & Estelle Gozlan & StÃ©phan Marette, 2001. "Quality Signaling and International Trade in Food Products," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 01-wp283, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Yi Qian & Qiang Gong & Yuxin Chen, 2015. "Untangling Searchable and Experiential Quality Responses to Counterfeits," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 34(4), pages 522-538, July.
- Gene M. Grossman & Carl Shapiro, 1986. "Foreign Counterfeiting of Status Goods," NBER Working Papers 1915, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rangnekar, Dwijen, 2004. "Demanding Stronger Protection for Geographical Indications: The Relationship between Local Knowledge, Information and Reputation," UNU-INTECH Discussion Paper Series 11, United Nations University - INTECH.
- Christine Greenhalgh & Padraig Dixon, 2002.
"The Economics of Intellectual Property: A Review to Identify Themes for Future Research,"
Economics Series Working Papers
135, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Padraig Dixon & Christine Greenhalgh, 2003. "The Economics of Intellectual Property: A Review to Identify Themes for Future Research," Levine's Working Paper Archive 618897000000000645, David K. Levine.
- Brishti Guha, 2017.
"Moral hazard, Bertrand competition and natural monopoly,"
Journal of Economics,
Springer, vol. 121(2), pages 153-171, June.
- Guha, Brishti, 2016. "Moral Hazard, Bertrand Competition, and Natural Monopoly," MPRA Paper 70966, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- André Le Roux & Catherine Viot & Florence Kremer & Ingrid Poncin, 2008.
"The Consumer and Counterfeit: A Comparison between Belgian and French People
[Les consommateurs face a la contrefaçon : une comparaison entre Belges et Français]," Post-Print hal-01803854, HAL.
- Randhawa, Praneet & Calantone, Roger J. & Voorhees, Clay M., 2015. "The pursuit of counterfeited luxury: An examination of the negative side effects of close consumer–brand connections," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 68(11), pages 2395-2403.
- Bruno S. Frey, "undated". "Art Fakes - What Fakes? An Economic View," IEW - Working Papers 014, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Berger, Florian & Blind, Knut & Cuntz, Alexander, 2012. "Risk factors and mechanisms of technology and insignia copying—A first empirical approach," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 41(2), pages 376-390.
- Simona Romani & Giacomo Gistri & Stefano Pace, 2012. "When counterfeits raise the appeal of luxury brands," Marketing Letters, Springer, vol. 23(3), pages 807-824, September.
- Bian, Xuemei & Moutinho, Luiz, 2009. "An investigation of determinants of counterfeit purchase consideration," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 62(3), pages 368-378, March.
- Staake, Thorsten & Thiesse, Frédéric & Fleisch, Elgar, 2012. "Business strategies in the counterfeit market," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 65(5), pages 658-665.
- Komarova, Anastasiya (Комарова, Анастасия) & Kurdin, Alexander (Курдин, Александр), 2014.
"The impact of digital piracy on market strategies in software
[Влияние Цифрового Пиратства На Рыночные Стратегии В Сфере Программного Обеспечения]," Economic Policy, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration, vol. 6, pages 54-75, December.
- Nikolaus Thumm & Vincenzo Butticè & Federico Caviggioli & Chiara Franzoni & Giuseppe, Scellato, 2018. "Impact of counterfeiting on the performance of digital technology companies," JRC Working Papers on Digital Economy 2018-03, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Andrea Di Liddo, 2018. "Does counterfeiting benefit genuine manufacturer? The role of production costs," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 45(1), pages 81-125, February.
- Catherine Viot & André Le Roux & Florence Kremer, 2014.
"Attitude towards the purchase of counterfeits: antecedents and effect on intention to purchase
[Attitude envers l'achat de contrefaçons : déterminants et effet sur l'intention d'achat]," Post-Print hal-01803846, HAL.
- Ming Hu & J. Michael Pavlin & Mengze Shi, 2013. "When Gray Markets Have Silver Linings: All-Unit Discounts, Gray Markets, and Channel Management," Manufacturing & Service Operations Management, INFORMS, vol. 15(2), pages 250-262, May.
- Wagner, Laura & Gürbüz, Mustafa Ҫagri & Parlar, Mahmut, 2019. "Is it fake? Using potentially low quality suppliers as back-up when genuine suppliers are unavailable," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 213(C), pages 185-200.
- Bramley, Cerkia & Kirsten, Johann F., 2007. "Exploring the Economic Rationale for Protecting Geographical Indicators in Agriculture," Agrekon, Agricultural Economics Association of South Africa (AEASA), vol. 46(1), pages 1-25, March.
- Miklos-Thal, Jeanine, 2008. "Linking Reputations: The Signaling and Feedback Effects of Umbrella Branding," MPRA Paper 11045, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yi Qian, 2014. "Counterfeiters: Foes or Friends? How Counterfeits Affect Sales by Product Quality Tier," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 60(10), pages 2381-2400, October.
- Auriol, Emmanuelle & Schilizzi, Steven G.M., 2015. "Quality signaling through certification in developing countries," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 116(C), pages 105-121.
- Jen-Te Yao, 2005. "Counterfeiting and an Optimal Monitoring Policy," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 19(1), pages 95-114, January.
- Busby, J.S., 2019. "The co-evolution of competition and parasitism in the resource-based view: A risk model of product counterfeiting," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 276(1), pages 300-313.
- Soo-Haeng Cho & Xin Fang & Sridhar Tayur, 2015. "Combating Strategic Counterfeiters in Licit and Illicit Supply Chains," Manufacturing & Service Operations Management, INFORMS, vol. 17(3), pages 273-289, July.
- Luigi Luini & Andrea Mangani, 2004. "Trademarks, Product Variety, and Economic Activity in Italy and Europe," Department of Economics University of Siena 422, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Raluca CIORNEA & Marius D. POP & Mihai F. BACILA & Alexandra M. DRULE TIRCA, 2012. "Was Luxury Little Researched? An Exploration Of Studies And Research Trends In The Area Of Marketing Of Luxury Goods, Before 2005," Management and Marketing Journal, University of Craiova, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, vol. 0(2), pages 325-340, November.
- Budzinski, Oliver & Monostori, Katalin & Pannicke, Julia, 2012. "Der Schutz geistiger Eigentumsrechte in der Welthandelsorganisation: Urheberrechte im TRIPS Abkommen und die digitale Herausforderung," Ilmenau Economics Discussion Papers 79, Ilmenau University of Technology, Institute of Economics.
- Yao, Jen-Te, 2015. "The impact of counterfeit-purchase penalties on anti-counterfeiting under deceptive counterfeiting," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 80(C), pages 51-61.
- Fav Lai & Shun-Chiao Chang, 2012. "Consumers’ choices, infringements and market competition," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 34(1), pages 77-103, August.
- McAusland, Carol & Costello, Christopher, 2004. "Avoiding invasives: trade-related policies for controlling unintentional exotic species introductions," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 48(2), pages 954-977, September.