Supply chain structure in a market with deceptive counterfeits
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Sanjay Jain, 2008. "Digital Piracy: A Competitive Analysis," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 27(4), pages 610-626, 07-08.
- Jie Zhang & L. Hong & Rachel Zhang, 2012. "Fighting strategies in a market with counterfeits," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 192(1), pages 49-66, January.
- Avner Shaked & John Sutton, 1982. "Relaxing Price Competition Through Product Differentiation," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 49(1), pages 3-13.
- Mussa, Michael & Rosen, Sherwin, 1978. "Monopoly and product quality," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 301-317, August.
- Cordell, Victor V. & Wongtada, Nittaya & Kieschnick, Robert Jr., 1996. "Counterfeit purchase intentions: Role of lawfulness attitudes and product traits as determinants," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 41-53, January.
- Harry Markowitz, 1952. "Portfolio Selection," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 7(1), pages 77-91, March.
- Grossman, Gene M & Shapiro, Carl, 1988. "Counterfeit-Product Trade," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 78(1), pages 59-75, March.
- Nanda Kumar & Ranran Ruan, 2006. "On manufacturers complementing the traditional retail channel with a direct online channel," Quantitative Marketing and Economics (QME), Springer, vol. 4(3), pages 289-323, September.
- Yi Qian, 2008. "Impacts of Entry by Counterfeiters," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 123(4), pages 1577-1609.
- Huang, Wei & Swaminathan, Jayashankar M., 2009. "Introduction of a second channel: Implications for pricing and profits," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 194(1), pages 258-279, April.
- Kathleen Reavis Conner & Richard P. Rumelt, 1991. "Software Piracy: An Analysis of Protection Strategies," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 37(2), pages 125-139, February.
- Kay-Yut Chen & Murat Kaya & Özalp Özer, 2008. "Dual Sales Channel Management with Service Competition," Manufacturing & Service Operations Management, INFORMS, vol. 10(4), pages 654-675, June.
- Gene M. Grossman & Carl Shapiro, 1988. "Foreign Counterfeiting of Status Goods," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 103(1), pages 79-100.
- Wei-yu Kevin Chiang & Dilip Chhajed & James D. Hess, 2003. "Direct Marketing, Indirect Profits: A Strategic Analysis of Dual-Channel Supply-Chain Design," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 49(1), pages 1-20, January.
- Khouja, Moutaz & Park, Sungjune & Cai, Gangshu (George), 2010. "Channel selection and pricing in the presence of retail-captive consumers," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 125(1), pages 84-95, May.
- Hua, Guowei & Wang, Shouyang & Cheng, T.C.E., 2010. "Price and lead time decisions in dual-channel supply chains," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 205(1), pages 113-126, August.
- Wilke, Ricky & Zaichkowsky, Judith Lynne, 1999. "Brand imitation and its effects on innovation, competition, and brand equity," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 42(6), pages 9-18.
- Stefania Scandizzo, 2001. "Counterfeit Goods and Income Inequality," IMF Working Papers 01/13, International Monetary Fund.
- Terrence Hendershott & Jie Zhang, 2006. "A Model of Direct and Intermediated Sales," Journal of Economics & Management Strategy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 15(2), pages 279-316, June.
- Bush, Ronald F. & Bloch, Peter H. & Dawson, Scott, 1989. "Remedies for product counterfeiting," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 59-65.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:kap:ejlwec:v:45:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s10657-015-9509-9 is not listed on IDEAS
- Chen, Sheng-Chih & Teng, Jinn-Tsair, 2015. "Inventory and credit decisions for time-varying deteriorating items with up-stream and down-stream trade credit financing by discounted cash flow analysis," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 243(2), pages 566-575.
More about this item
KeywordsSupply chain management; Deceptive counterfeit; Channel structure;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:240:y:2015:i:1:p:84-97. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.