Brand imitation and its effects on innovation, competition, and brand equity
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Landes, William M & Posner, Richard A, 1987. "Trademark Law: An Economic Perspective," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 30(2), pages 265-309, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Swami, Viren & Chamorro-Premuzic, Tomas & Furnham, Adrian, 2009. "Faking it: Personality and individual difference predictors of willingness to buy counterfeit goods," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 38(5), pages 820-825, October.
- Yoo, Boonghee & Lee, Seung-Hee, 2012. "Asymmetrical effects of past experiences with genuine fashion luxury brands and their counterfeits on purchase intention of each," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 65(10), pages 1507-1515.
- Wilcock, Anne E. & Boys, Kathryn A., 2014. "Reduce product counterfeiting: An integrated approach," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 57(2), pages 279-288.
- repec:eee:jbrese:v:77:y:2017:i:c:p:184-194 is not listed on IDEAS
- Giovanni Mattia, 2013. "Motivazioni e comportamenti nei confronti della contraffazione non-deceptive: un’indagine esplorativa sui giovani acquirenti," MERCATI E COMPETITIVITÀ, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2013(2), pages 83-103.
- Catherine Viot & André Le Roux & Florence Kremer, 2014.
"Attitude towards the purchase of counterfeits: antecedents and effect on intention to purchase
[Attitude envers l'achat de contrefaçons : déterminants et effet sur l'intention d'achat]," Post-Print hal-01803846, HAL.
- Nikolaus Thumm & Vincenzo Butticè & Federico Caviggioli & Chiara Franzoni & Giuseppe, Scellato, 2018. "Impact of counterfeiting on the performance of digital technology companies," JRC Working Papers on Digital Economy 2018-03, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Staake, Thorsten & Thiesse, Frédéric & Fleisch, Elgar, 2012. "Business strategies in the counterfeit market," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 65(5), pages 658-665.
- Alberto Pastore, 2014. "No al falso! Un’indagine esplorativa sulle strategie anti-contraffazione delle fashion firms," MERCATI E COMPETITIVITÀ, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2014(2), pages 81-102.
- Miceli, Gaetano Nino & Pieters, Rik, 2010. "Looking more or less alike: Determinants of perceived visual similarity between copycat and leading brands," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 63(11), pages 1121-1128, November.
- André Le Roux & Catherine Viot & Florence Kremer & Ingrid Poncin, 2008.
"The Consumer and Counterfeit: A Comparison between Belgian and French People
[Les consommateurs face a la contrefaçon : une comparaison entre Belges et Français]," Post-Print hal-01803854, HAL.
- Zhang, Jie & Zhang, Rachel Q., 2015. "Supply chain structure in a market with deceptive counterfeits," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 240(1), pages 84-97.
- Siham Mourad & P. Valette-Florence, 2011. "The Effects Of Counterfeit On Luxury Brand Buying Behavior, In Terms Of Consumption Experience," Post-Print halshs-00660417, HAL.
- Catherine Viot & André Le Roux & Florence Kremer, 2014. "Attitude towards the purchase of counterfeits: Antecedents and effect on intention to purchase," Post-Print hal-01803871, HAL.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:bushor:v:42:y:1999:i:6:p:9-18. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/bushor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.