Channel selection and pricing in the presence of retail-captive consumers
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Wei-yu Kevin Chiang & Dilip Chhajed & James D. Hess, 2003. "Direct Marketing, Indirect Profits: A Strategic Analysis of Dual-Channel Supply-Chain Design," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 49(1), pages 1-20, January.
- Xie, Jinxing & Ai, Song, 2006. "A note on "Cooperative advertising, game theory and manufacturer-retailer supply chains"," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 34(5), pages 501-504, October.
- Li, Susan X. & Huang, Zhimin & Zhu, Joe & Chau, Patrick Y. K., 2002. "Cooperative advertising, game theory and manufacturer-retailer supply chains," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 30(5), pages 347-357, October.
- Bernstein, Fernando & Song, Jing-Sheng & Zheng, Xiaona, 2008. ""Bricks-and-mortar" vs. "clicks-and-mortar": An equilibrium analysis," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 187(3), pages 671-690, June.
- Kevin Chiang, Wei-yu & Monahan, George E., 2005. "Managing inventories in a two-echelon dual-channel supply chain," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 162(2), pages 325-341, April.
- Yao, Dong-Qing & Liu, John J., 2005. "Competitive pricing of mixed retail and e-tail distribution channels," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 33(3), pages 235-247, June.
- Marcel Corstjens & Peter Doyle, 1979. "Channel Optimization in Complex Marketing Systems," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 25(10), pages 1014-1025, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bian, Junsong & Guo, Xiaolei & Li, Kevin W., 2015. "Distribution channel strategies in a mixed market," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 162(C), pages 13-24.
- Zhang, Jie & Zhang, Rachel Q., 2015. "Supply chain structure in a market with deceptive counterfeits," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 240(1), pages 84-97.
- Ze-Bin Wang & Yao-Yu Wang & Jian-Cai Wang, 2016. "Optimal distribution channel strategy for new and remanufactured products," Electronic Commerce Research, Springer, vol. 16(2), pages 269-295, June.
- Cai, Gangshu (George) & Chiang, Wen-Chyuan & Chen, Xiangfeng, 2011. "Game theoretic pricing and ordering decisions with partial lost sales in two-stage supply chains," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 130(2), pages 175-185, April.
- Wang, Wei & Li, Gang & Cheng, T.C.E., 2016. "Channel selection in a supply chain with a multi-channel retailer: The role of channel operating costs," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 173(C), pages 54-65.
- Shao, Jing & Yang, Hangjun & Xing, Xiaoqiang & Yang, Liu, 2016. "E-commerce and traffic congestion: An economic and policy analysis," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 83(C), pages 91-103.
- repec:eee:proeco:v:209:y:2019:i:c:p:103-111 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lu, Qihui & Liu, Nan, 2015. "Effects of e-commerce channel entry in a two-echelon supply chain: A comparative analysis of single- and dual-channel distribution systems," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 165(C), pages 100-111.
- Chang, Cheng-Chang & Chen, Ju-Long, 2012. "A foreign expansion model with multi-site locations in service industries," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 136(1), pages 102-109.
- repec:eee:proeco:v:213:y:2019:i:c:p:108-123 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:proeco:v:193:y:2017:i:c:p:31-39 is not listed on IDEAS
- Araneda-Fuentes, Cristina & Lustosa, Leonardo Junqueira & Minner, Stefan, 2015. "A contract for coordinating capacity decisions in a business-to-business (B2B) supply chain," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 165(C), pages 158-171.
- Chen, Xu & Wang, Xiaojun, 2015. "Free or bundled: Channel selection decisions under different power structures," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 53(C), pages 11-20.
- S. Saha & S.P. Sarmah & Ilkyeong Moon, 2016. "Dual channel closed-loop supply chain coordination with a reward-driven remanufacturing policy," International Journal of Production Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 54(5), pages 1503-1517, March.
- repec:eee:jbrese:v:85:y:2018:i:c:p:209-225 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:wsi:apjorx:v:35:y:2018:i:03:n:s0217595918500148 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsPricing Multi-channel distribution E-commerce Vertically integrated supply chains;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:proeco:v:125:y:2010:i:1:p:84-95. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ijpe .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.