Game theoretical perspectives on dual-channel supply chain competition with price discounts and pricing schemes
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Rajiv Lal & Miklos Sarvary, 1999. "When and How Is the Internet Likely to Decrease Price Competition?," Marketing Science, INFORMS, pages 485-503.
- Wei-yu Kevin Chiang & Dilip Chhajed & James D. Hess, 2003. "Direct Marketing, Indirect Profits: A Strategic Analysis of Dual-Channel Supply-Chain Design," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 49(1), pages 1-20, January.
- Alptekinoglu, Aydin & Tang, Christopher S., 2005. "A model for analyzing multi-channel distribution systems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 163(3), pages 802-824, June.
- Fernando Bernstein & Awi Federgruen, 2005. "Decentralized Supply Chains with Competing Retailers Under Demand Uncertainty," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 51(1), pages 18-29, January.
- Charles A. Ingene & Mark E. Parry, 1995. "Channel Coordination When Retailers Compete," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 14(4), pages 360-377.
- Abel P. Jeuland & Steven M. Shugan, 1983. "Managing Channel Profits," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 2(3), pages 239-272.
- Sridhar Balasubramanian, 1998. "Mail versus Mall: A Strategic Analysis of Competition between Direct Marketers and Conventional Retailers," Marketing Science, INFORMS, pages 181-195.
- Teck-Hua Ho & Juanjuan Zhang, 2005. "Does Format of Pricing Contract Matter?," Econometrics 0504008, EconWPA.
- Fernando Bernstein & Fangruo Chen & Awi Federgruen, 2006. "Coordinating Supply Chains with Simple Pricing Schemes: The Role of Vendor-Managed Inventories," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 52(10), pages 1483-1492, October.
- Yunchuan Liu & Sunil Gupta & Z. John Zhang, 2006. "Note on Self-Restraint as an Online Entry-Deterrence Strategy," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 52(11), pages 1799-1809, November.
- V. Kasturi Rangan, 1987. "The Channel Design Decision: A Model and an Application," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 6(2), pages 156-174.
- Kevin Chiang, Wei-yu & Monahan, George E., 2005. "Managing inventories in a two-echelon dual-channel supply chain," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 162(2), pages 325-341, April.
- V. Kasturi Rangan & Ramchandran Jaikumar, 1991. "Integrating Distribution Strategy and Tactics: A Model and an Application," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 37(11), pages 1377-1389, November.
- Terry A. Taylor, 2002. "Supply Chain Coordination Under Channel Rebates with Sales Effort Effects," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 48(8), pages 992-1007, August.
- Gérard P. Cachon & Martin A. Lariviere, 2005. "Supply Chain Coordination with Revenue-Sharing Contracts: Strengths and Limitations," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 51(1), pages 30-44, January.
- Marcel Corstjens & Peter Doyle, 1979. "Channel Optimization in Complex Marketing Systems," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 25(10), pages 1014-1025, October.
More about this item
KeywordsChannel competition Channel coordination Optimal pricing Dual-channel Direct channel Stackelberg game Nash equilibrium;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:proeco:v:117:y:2009:i:1:p:80-96. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ijpe .