Citations for "An Empirical Analysis of the Pricing of Collateralized Debt Obligations"
by Francis A. Longstaff & Arvind Rajan
- Matthias Bodenstedt & Daniel Rösch & Harald Scheule, 2013. "The path to impairment: do credit-rating agencies anticipate default events of structured finance transactions?," The European Journal of Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(9), pages 841-860, October.
- Tsui, L. K., 2010. "Multi-Factor Bottom-Up Model for Pricing Credit Derivatives," MPRA Paper 23090, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Arora, Navneet & Gandhi, Priyank & Longstaff, Francis A., 2012. "Counterparty credit risk and the credit default swap market," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 103(2), pages 280-293.
- Azizpour, Shahriar & Giesecke, Kay & Kim, Baeho, 2011. "Premia for correlated default risk," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 35(8), pages 1340-1357, August.
- Jia-Wen Gu & Wai-Ki Ching & Tak-Kuen Siu & Harry Zheng, 2013.
"On Reduced Form Intensity-based Model with Trigger Events,"
- Jia-Wen Gu & Wai-Ki Ching & Tak-Kuen Siu & Harry Zheng, 2014. "On reduced-form intensity-based model with ‘trigger’ events," Journal of the Operational Research Society, Palgrave Macmillan;The OR Society, vol. 65(3), pages 331-339, March.
- Rainer Jobst & Daniel Rösch & Harald Scheule & Martin Schmelzle, 2015. "A Simple Econometric Approach for Modeling Stress Event Intensities," Journal of Futures Markets, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 35(4), pages 300-320, 04.
- Zhu, Haibin & Tarashev, Nikola A., 2008. "The pricing of correlated default risk: evidence from the credit derivatives market," Discussion Paper Series 2: Banking and Financial Studies 2008,09, Deutsche Bundesbank, Research Centre.
- Pierre Collin-Dufresne & Robert S. Goldstein & Fan Yang, 2010. "On the Relative Pricing of long Maturity S&P 500 Index Options and CDX Tranches," NBER Working Papers 15734, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kartik Anand & Prasanna Gai & Sujit Kapadia & Simon Brennan & Matthew Willison, 2011.
"A Network Model of Financial System Resilience,"
SFB 649 Discussion Papers
SFB649DP2011-051, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Thomas Flavin & Gerald P. Dwyer & Mardi Dungey, 2011.
"Systematic and Liquidity Risk in Subprime-Mortgage Backed SecuritiesM,"
Economics, Finance and Accounting Department Working Paper Series
n219-11, Department of Economics, Finance and Accounting, National University of Ireland - Maynooth.
- Mardi Dungey & Gerald Dwyer & Thomas Flavin, 2013. "Systematic and Liquidity Risk in Subprime-Mortgage Backed Securities," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 24(1), pages 5-32, February.
- Dungey, Mardi & Dwyer, Gerald P. & Flavin, Thomas, 2011. "Systematic and Liquidity Risk in Subprime-Mortgage Backed Securities," Working Papers 11817, University of Tasmania, Tasmanian School of Business and Economics.
- Mardi Dungey & Gerald P. Dwyer & Thomas Flavin, 2011. "Systematic and liquidity risk in subprime-mortgage backed securities," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 2011-15, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Mardi Dungey & Gerald P. Dwyer & Thomas Flavin, 2011. "Systematic and Liquidity Risk in Subprime-Mortgage Backed Securities," CAMA Working Papers 2011-30, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Daniel Rösch & Harald Scheule, 2011.
"Securitization rating performance and agency incentives,"
BIS Papers chapters,
in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.), Portfolio and risk management for central banks and sovereign wealth funds, volume 58, pages 287-314
Bank for International Settlements.
- Daniel Roesch & Harald Scheule, 2011. "Securitization Rating Performance and Agency Incentives," Working Papers 182011, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Mardi Dungey & Gerald P. Dwyer & Thomas Flavin, 2009. "Vintage and credit rating: what matters in the ABX data during the credit crunch?," Proceedings, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, issue Jan.
- Emanuel Bagna & Giuseppe Di Martino & Davide Rossi, 2014. "An anatomy of the Level 3 fair-value hierarchy discount," DEM Working Papers Series 065, University of Pavia, Department of Economics and Management.
- repec:onb:oenbwp:y::i:156:b:1 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jarrow, Robert A., 2011. "Credit market equilibrium theory and evidence: Revisiting the structural versus reduced form credit risk model debate," Finance Research Letters, Elsevier, vol. 8(1), pages 2-7, March.
- Giesecke, Kay & Longstaff, Francis A. & Schaefer, Stephen & Strebulaev, Ilya, 2011. "Corporate bond default risk: A 150-year perspective," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 102(2), pages 233-250.
- Kim, Jungmu & Park, Yuen Jung & Ryu, Doojin, 2016. "Hawkes-diffusion process and the conditional probability of defaults in the Eurozone," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 449(C), pages 301-310.
- Breitenfellner, Bastian & Wagner, Niklas, 2012. "Explaining aggregate credit default swap spreads," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 22(C), pages 18-29.
- Taylor D. Nadauld & Shane M. Sherlund, 2009.
"The role of the securitization process in the expansion of subprime credit,"
Finance and Economics Discussion Series
2009-28, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Nadauld, Taylor D. & Sherlund, Shane M., 2009. "The Role of the Securitization Process in the Expansion of Subprime Credit," Working Paper Series 2009-9, Ohio State University, Charles A. Dice Center for Research in Financial Economics.
- Rodríguez-Moreno, María & Peña, Juan Ignacio, 2013. "Systemic risk measures: The simpler the better?," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(6), pages 1817-1831.
- Jorge A Chan-Lau, 2006. "Is Systematic Default Risk Priced in Equity Returns? A Cross-Sectional Analysis Using Credit Derivatives Prices," IMF Working Papers 06/148, International Monetary Fund.
- Augustin, Patrick & Subrahmanyam, Marti G. & Tang, Dragon Yongjun & Wang, Sarah Qian, 2014. "Credit Default Swaps: A Survey," Foundations and Trends(R) in Finance, now publishers, vol. 9(1-2), pages 1-196, December.
- Daniel Rösch & Harald Scheule, 2014. "Forecasting Mortgage Securitization Risk Under Systematic Risk and Parameter Uncertainty," Journal of Risk & Insurance, The American Risk and Insurance Association, vol. 81(3), pages 563-586, 09.
- Joachim Sicking & Thomas Guhr & Rudi Sch\"afer, 2016. "Extreme Concurrent Portfolio Losses in Credit Risk," Papers 1604.06917, arXiv.org.
- Deng, Yongheng & Gabriel, Stuart A. & Sanders, Anthony B., 2011. "CDO market implosion and the pricing of subprime mortgage-backed securities," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 68-80, June.
- Di Cesare, Antonio, 2009. "Securitization and Bank Stability," MPRA Paper 16831, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- David E Allen & Robert Powell, 2012. "The fluctuating default risk of Australian banks," Australian Journal of Management, Australian School of Business, vol. 37(2), pages 297-325, August.
- Francis A. Longstaff & Brett Myers, 2009. "Valuing Toxic Assets: An Analysis of CDO Equity," NBER Working Papers 14871, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rama Cont & Andreea Minca, 2013. "Recovering portfolio default intensities implied by CDO quotes," Post-Print hal-00413730, HAL.
- Fender, Ingo & Hayo, Bernd & Neuenkirch, Matthias, 2012. "Daily pricing of emerging market sovereign CDS before and during the global financial crisis," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 36(10), pages 2786-2794.
- Marco Taboga, 2014.
"What Is a Prime Bank? A Euribor–OIS Spread Perspective,"
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 17(1), pages 51-75, 03.
- Marco Taboga, 2013. "What is a prime bank? A Euribor ï¿½ OIS spread perspective," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 895, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Man Cho, 2009. "Managing Mortgage Credit Risk: What Went Wrong With the Subprime and Alt-A Markets?," International Real Estate Review, Asian Real Estate Society, vol. 12(3), pages 295-324.
- Longstaff, Francis A., 2010. "The subprime credit crisis and contagion in financial markets," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 97(3), pages 436-450, September.
- Hanno Lustig, 2011.
"Why Does the Treasury Issue TIPS? The TIPS-Treasury Bond Puzzle,"
2011 Meeting Papers
1443, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Matthias Fleckenstein & Francis A. Longstaff & Hanno Lustig, 2010. "Why Does the Treasury Issue Tips? The Tips-Treasury Bond Puzzle," NBER Working Papers 16358, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mariko Fujii, 2012. "Securitized Products, Financial Regulation and Systemic Risk," Chapters, in: Implications of the Global Financial Crisis for Financial Reform and Regulation in Asia, chapter 5 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Mariko Fujii, 2010. "Securitized Products, Financial Regulation, and Systemic Risk," Working Papers id:3007, eSocialSciences.
- Christian Koziol & Philipp Koziol & Thomas Schön, 2015.
"Do correlated defaults matter for CDS premia? An empirical analysis,"
Review of Derivatives Research,
Springer, vol. 18(3), pages 191-224, October.
- Koziol, Christian & Koziol, Philipp & Schön, Thomas, 2014. "Do correlated defaults matter for CDS premia? An empirical analysis," Discussion Papers 21/2014, Deutsche Bundesbank, Research Centre.
- Kay Giesecke & Baeho Kim & Shilin Zhu, 2011. "Monte Carlo Algorithms for Default Timing Problems," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 57(12), pages 2115-2129, December.
- Sang Byung Seo & Jessica A. Wachter, 2016. "Do Rare Events Explain CDX Tranche Spreads?," NBER Working Papers 22723, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Junye Li & Gabriele Zinna, 2014. "How much of bank credit risk is sovereign risk? Evidence from the eurozone," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 990, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Damiano Brigo & Andrea Pallavicini & Roberto Torresetti, 2009. "Credit models and the crisis, or: how I learned to stop worrying and love the CDOs," Papers 0912.5427, arXiv.org, revised Feb 2010.
- Bo, Lijun & Capponi, Agostino, 2015. "Counterparty risk for CDS: Default clustering effects," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 29-42.
- W. Scott Frame & Lawrence J. White, 2014.
"Technological Change, Financial Innovation, and Diffusion in Banking,"
14-02, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics.
- W. Scott Frame & Lawrence J. White, 2009. "Technological Change, Financial Innovation, and Diffusion in Banking," Working Papers 09-03, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics.
- W. Scott Frame & Lawrence J. White, 2009. "Technological change, financial innovation, and diffusion in banking," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 2009-10, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Mariko Fujii, 2010. "Securitized Products, Financial Regulation, and Systemic Risk," Finance Working Papers 23010, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Wojtowicz, Marcin, 2014. "CDOs and the financial crisis: Credit ratings and fair premia," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 39(C), pages 1-13.
- Ascheberg, Marius & Bick, Björn & Kraft, Holger, 2013. "Hedging structured credit products during the credit crisis: A horse race of 10 models," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(5), pages 1687-1705.
- Antje Berndt & Peter Ritchken & Zhiqiang Sun, 2010. "On Correlation and Default Clustering in Credit Markets," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 23(7), pages 2680-2729, July.
- Das, Sanjiv R. & Hanouna, Paul & Sarin, Atulya, 2009. "Accounting-based versus market-based cross-sectional models of CDS spreads," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 33(4), pages 719-730, April.
- Gorton, Gary & Metrick, Andrew, 2013.
Handbook of the Economics of Finance,
- Feng-Hui Yu & Wai-Ki Ching & Jia-Wen Gu & Tak-Kuen Siu, 2016. "Interacting Default Intensity with Hidden Markov Process," Papers 1603.02902, arXiv.org.
- Sanjiv R. Das & Rangarajan K. Sundaram, 2007. "An Integrated Model for Hybrid Securities," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 53(9), pages 1439-1451, September.
- repec:ecu:wpaper:2011-03 is not listed on IDEAS
- Matthias Fleckenstein & Francis A. Longstaff & Hanno Lustig, 2013. "Deflation Risk," NBER Working Papers 19238, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Pagnoncelli, Bernardo K. & Cifuentes, Arturo, 2014. "Credit risk assessment of fixed income portfolios using explicit expressions," Finance Research Letters, Elsevier, vol. 11(3), pages 224-230.
- Rösch, Daniel & Scheule, Harald, 2012. "Capital incentives and adequacy for securitizations," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 36(3), pages 733-748.
- Peña Sánchez de Rivera, Juan Ignacio & Rodríguez-Moreno, María, 2010. "Systemic risk measures: the simpler the better," DEE - Working Papers. Business Economics. WB 9291, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía de la Empresa.