Multi-Factor Bottom-Up Model for Pricing Credit Derivatives
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Darrell Duffie & Jun Pan & Kenneth Singleton, 2000.
"Transform Analysis and Asset Pricing for Affine Jump-Diffusions,"
Econometric Society, vol. 68(6), pages 1343-1376, November.
- Darrell Duffie & Jun Pan & Kenneth Singleton, 1999. "Transform Analysis and Asset Pricing for Affine Jump-Diffusions," NBER Working Papers 7105, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Francis A. Longstaff & Arvind Rajan, 2008.
"An Empirical Analysis of the Pricing of Collateralized Debt Obligations,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 63(2), pages 529-563, April.
- Francis A. Longstaff & Arvind Rajan, 2006. "An Empirical Analysis of the Pricing of Collateralized Debt Obligations," NBER Working Papers 12210, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Erhan Bayraktar & Bo Yang, 2009. "Multi-Scale Time-Changed Birth Processes for Pricing Multi-Name Credit Derivatives," Applied Mathematical Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(5), pages 429-449.
More about this item
Keywordscredit derivatives; CDO; bottom-up approach; multi-name; intensity-based; risk and portfolio.;
- C02 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - General - - - Mathematical Economics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:23090. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .