Recovering portfolio default intensities implied by CDO quotes
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Thaleia Zariphopoulou, 2001. "A solution approach to valuation with unhedgeable risks," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 5(1), pages 61-82.
- Stutzer, Michael, 1996. " A Simple Nonparametric Approach to Derivative Security Valuation," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 51(5), pages 1633-1652, December.
- Francis A. Longstaff & Arvind Rajan, 2008.
"An Empirical Analysis of the Pricing of Collateralized Debt Obligations,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 63(2), pages 529-563, April.
- Francis A. Longstaff & Arvind Rajan, 2006. "An Empirical Analysis of the Pricing of Collateralized Debt Obligations," NBER Working Papers 12210, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sanjiv R. Das & Darrell Duffie & Nikunj Kapadia & Leandro Saita, 2007.
"Common Failings: How Corporate Defaults Are Correlated,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 62(1), pages 93-117, February.
- Sanjiv Das & Darrell Duffie & Nikunj Kapadia & Leandro Saita, 2006. "Common Failings: How Corporate Defaults are Correlated," NBER Working Papers 11961, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Richard Rouge & Nicole El Karoui, 2000. "Pricing Via Utility Maximization and Entropy," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 10(2), pages 259-276.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nicole El Karoui & Monique Jeanblanc & Ying Jiao, 2013. "Density approach in modelling multi-defaults," Working Papers hal-00870492, HAL.
- Dianfa Chen & Jun Deng & Jianfen Feng & Bin Zou, 2017. "An Explicit Default Contagion Model and Its Application to Credit Derivatives Pricing," Papers 1706.06285, arXiv.org, revised Aug 2018.
- Amel Bentata & Rama Cont, 2015. "Forward equations for option prices in semimartingale models," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 19(3), pages 617-651, July.
- repec:eee:jfinec:v:129:y:2018:i:1:p:154-183 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:spapps:v:127:y:2017:i:12:p:3943-3965 is not listed on IDEAS
- Cantia, Catalin & Tunaru, Radu, 2017. "A factor model for joint default probabilities. Pricing of CDS, index swaps and index tranches," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 72(C), pages 21-35.
More about this item
Keywordsintensity control; stochastic control; point process; inverse problem; nonparametric methods; credit risk; CDO; contagion;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-03-23 (All new papers)
- NEP-BAN-2013-03-23 (Banking)
- NEP-RMG-2013-03-23 (Risk Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:hal-00413730. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.